IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help Me Find My True Calling!, And a name to go with it....
Prince Aries
post May 17 2004, 06:17 AM
Post #1

Ai Ravana-hime

Group: New Members
Member No.: 421

To be short and to the point...I need a drag name. Yes. Aries is finally going TRUE drag. I'm hoping to perform locally by the end of the year.

I WAS just going to call myself the Divine Miss Aries. Any other suggestions? happy.gif

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
phoenix
post May 17 2004, 07:23 AM
Post #2

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Member No.: 252

its cute but i think Aries DaVine would work out better for stage annoucing

just picture it:

"now presenting the reinging 'Queen of Queens', that fablous bitch herself, *insert club name*'s very own, the one and only Miss Aries DaVine (or some other name)"

i know this is a bit of what you arent looking for but who doesnt love those punch your name in things find your very own drag name

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
Artemisia
post May 17 2004, 06:07 PM
Post #3

never enough yaoi in the world...

Member No.: 783

I like Aries DaVine too! Can't think of anything else.

Can you tell us what kind of act you are thinking about, what kind of costume, wig, etc? I don't know anything about drag performance, but I'm sure you'd be great at it....I think? wub.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 06:13 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!