IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Am I Arrongant Or Just Down Right Loveless?, grrr jelously sux!
Smee
post May 21 2004, 12:27 PM
Post #1

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,008

A while back one of my best mates(who is female)became attacted to me, and we started fooling around. I knew it was against my religion, so i tried to end it. But the more i tired to, the more i became attacted to her. After a while, we decided to end it. I still had feelings for her. (still do slightly) she now going out with this guy, adn they're all pushing it into my face who great their relationship is. I got so annoyed over it, that i nearly lost the lot of them. They really hurt me with what they said, adn i done the hardest thing to forgive them, But now i seem to be going through the same loop. My mate whom i am really close to, started going out with my other mate, and has pushed me out. I made a vow to not see any guys (or girls!) til i finish my exams, but its freaking hard! I don't know wht to do! Please help!

--------------------
Here I sit
Much determined
Ever ill-equipped
To draw this curtain
How this has entertained
Validated
And has served me well
Ever the victim

*Smee-Land!*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dreams On Hiatus
post May 21 2004, 02:33 PM
Post #2

<3

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 806

I don't think you are arrogant or loveless. I guess these things happen, and I think it is a good idea for you to just focus on your exams at the moment. smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image Dance, kitteh, dance!
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post May 21 2004, 02:45 PM
Post #3

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

It happens. Every now and again you get attached with someone you really shouldn't.

My advice, is to end it before it even starts. Sometimes the intial feeling is the right one to go with rather than even giving it a go.

Feeling a little meloncholy (sp?) at present, so perhaps you should ignore me... *shrug*

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Pab
post May 21 2004, 05:18 PM
Post #4

Has been kidnapped by gerbils and forced to post on here repeatedly

Group: Validating
Member No.: 451

If you start sewing the 'seeds of lurve' even if you think its not reeeeally that, and it couldn't reeeeally happen, before you know it those seeds will have grown into a big fat f@ck-off pine tree thats all up your bottom and growing out of your mouth in huge sinewy mass of needles and birds nests ... don't sew if you don't wanna pay the whole range of prices involved in it ... no matter how unlikely it may seem to start off with ...

On the pain side, you may find that if you read, for example, the text on the side of a toothpaste packet, you'll feel that it's talking about YOU and YOUR pain ... Perspective at that point is right out the window ... best thing you can do is wait til you don't care that much anymore ( 6 hours, 1 day, or 3 years later) and look back on it again from an objective view point. You'll find it looks different, very different. If you find a way of achieving this please bottle it and market it at a reasonable price. You'll make a fortune ...

--------------------
Smileys don't mean not destuctive and not vicious

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post May 21 2004, 08:08 PM
Post #5

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

Oh Pab - could I ever have done with you boosting my sensible side about a month ago... rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Tenacious C
post May 22 2004, 04:12 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,069

I have gone through the same situation in recent months.

I haven't been able to deal with it real well. Sometimes I cried over it, but other times I'd realize that life is too short to get really huffy over people. Yes, they may be special to you, but don't let them get you down!

I don't have any direct advice, really...

Just get through exams as best as you can.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 03:34 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!