IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The I'm A Hurtful Loser Society
Sir Maxerpopple
post May 21 2004, 09:49 PM
Post #1

Is conformity, consumption, and obedience really that bad?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 644

Have any of you ever hurt someone close to you, losing them? How did you cope? Were you able to salvage anything? This I suppose is part of a group therapy thing, to help me and others. Maybe this is a bad idea, but maybe it isn't. Anyway, anyone besides me out there?

--------------------
Still around, just lurking.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post May 21 2004, 10:15 PM
Post #2

F*cking with the best since 1996

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 962

Yup - hurt many people. I meant to. It worked. I don't give a shit.

If I didn't do what I did then people would continue to stamp all over me and I'm pissed off with that. In doing so I've lost people who I care for. But to be quite honest, it only hurts because I care for them and it would only hurt me more if I let them continue to fuck me over.

Ohhh - I'm really not a good person to talk to at the moment... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post May 21 2004, 10:25 PM
Post #3

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

Is it me, or has the general level of angst risen dangerously high recently?

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post May 21 2004, 10:27 PM
Post #4

Some of that's bound to be my fault, sorry everyone if you want me to shut up I will comply, but losing my outlet of help has had me turn elsewhere for it, because I'm incapable of doing it myself.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post May 21 2004, 10:31 PM
Post #5

Is it me, or has the general level of angst risen dangerously high recently?

Not generally my box - but I'll jump in for the hell of it at the moment. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post May 21 2004, 10:49 PM
Post #6

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

Sir Max, I wouldn't want to point fingers. The fact that this thread was the first such thread that I opened was the only cause for my posting that comment here. Don't feel particularly guilty or anything. I was just getting slightly annoyed at the current cheerlessness of the Daily Life forum. Admittedly, there are a couple of more upbeat threads, but everyone is generally being pretty miserable round here.

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post May 21 2004, 11:03 PM
Post #7

*is mooning Polo in an attempt to lighten the mood*

Are you laughing yet???

*does a silly dance with pants down her ankles to lighten mood*

Possibly, this is the time to go to bed... biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post May 21 2004, 11:51 PM
Post #8

Samauri Teapain

Member No.: 844

I ruined the best relationship I'd ever had by my depression. I pushed everyone away to be alone which nearly killed me more than anyone, but the way I felt I had to push her away seemed the worst part of it. In the end we both ended up lonely and more depressed so it didn't work out at all. But we do keep having these get back together phases and we are right now in some twisted f|_|*k buddy relationship.

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post May 24 2004, 08:27 AM
Post #9

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

I think we need to get Polos some cheer or else he'll die, so I'll try to post something enlightening that makes you feel as if there IS hope even if you're a mud-streaked stick-thin ebola-stricken half-dead child wishing for life.

The most I ever hurt people was with my half-hearted suicide attempt. I'd been wallowing in self-pity so much beforehand, I'd disregarded the fact that people really did care about me. As much as I've been told it wasn't my fault, I hurt practically everyone I knew. I left my family in a state of chaos. My friends broke into tears and had their own anxiety attacks and lost sleep over me. When news leaked out to more people, another one of my friends had a terrible flashback - imagine this...he woke up one day to find his friend hanging from a rope...dead of course. And he told me about this, and now...an acquaintance referred to it as a "Bad memory" but god knows how much pain this kid went through. Acquaintances and friends scrawled me cards and were so worried they had problems paying attention in class.

However, here's the best part: They all forgave me.

Even my friend Alex, who reacted with anger, eventually forgave me.

Even people I wasn't just to. People I had LIED to. And they knew it. And I learned people do really care about me.

Some people won't forgive you if you hurt them. Sometimes, you hurt people more than you think, or less than you think. But it's something that happens to everyone. And all you can do from it is learn.

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post May 24 2004, 08:35 PM
Post #10

But it's something that happens to everyone. And all you can do from it is learn.
I don't know if it's the fact that I'm in a better mood now or that gothic, or both, but thank you ery much, that made me feel better.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 05:03 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!