Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weej. Yes, Me.
WeeJ
post Jun 4 2004, 11:37 AM
Post #1

Engrish Ranguage Student

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 338

(I'm not putting this in the 'away for a while' thread as I haven't technically gone anywhere tongue.gif)

I haven't been around for ages so I thought I'd fill in those of you who know me and miss the adorable litlle WeeJ monster that I am wink.gif

Well, as you will know from my previous thread, Emma (my sister) gave birth to a baby boy who is fine and well and growing every day. Things are a little tense at home with various things (not to do with the baby. We all love him to bits. He's even cute when he screams wub.gif ) but we're all healthy which is what counts.

Work's busy as hell at the moment. I've been considering moving on to something else but the money's too good where I am at the moment. It's not a case of me not being happy with my work, I'm just not taken very seriously. But enough about that. No one likes a whinger.

Mat's fine and well (for those of you who know him) and we both saw Queenie and Pixieigoth last weekend which was fun.

I've booked today off work as I went to a gig in Wolverhampton yesterday to see a tribute band of the Doors. They were very good and I was impressed with the singers attention to detail. I'm at Mat's at the moment (and he had to go to work...mwah ha ha!!!!) and I'm going to meet him for lunch and do some shopping whilst I'm up there. It feels really goot to kick back and have a lazy day with just myself for company.

So, if I'm not around as much as I used to be, don't go thinking I've forgotten you. I'm just up to my eyeballs in work, family and babies.

Pixiegoth - She's my girl wub.gif

Vic - I wub you lots darling. I hope you enjoyed your candy (if it ever bloody gets to you dry.gif thanks alot Royal Maile dry.gif

Emmy - I can't wait to see you and Paddy in November. We're going to have such a blast biggrin.gif Mwah mwah darling. Keep texting me things to cheer me up wub.gif

Paddy - Get your arse out of Wales and come see me and Mat!!!

Queenie - How mean of you to move away from Redditch sad.gif We'll come and see you as soon as we can figure out whre Leeds is. Love you lots babe wub.gif

Commie - You too should get your arse into gear and step out of London society for once and come see us commoners once again. I'll even let you frown at kitchen applianaces if you like wink.gif

Mata - Give my hugs to Sues and to the 'rocking town of winchester' wink.gif

Pab - Radiator head tongue.gif

Jonman - When we going for that pint?

Fuzzy - You taught me to roll a fag. You're a god in your own right biggrin.gif

I could of PM'ed all that lot, but I couldn't be arsed. Thats it, I'm spent. Bugger off now tongue.gif

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Jun 4 2004, 11:43 AM
Post #2

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

Strange! I was thinking of doing the same thing ohmy.gif I posted in the "not around much" thread and no one made a comment so I guess no one is missing me! tongue.gif

"Life" has pretty much got ontop of me and I don't often find time to post. The easiest way to get a mesage to me is either YIM me or text me (for those lucky people with my number! biggrin.gif)

Hope life is treating you all well.

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jun 4 2004, 11:45 AM
Post #3

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

sad.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Jun 4 2004, 11:51 AM
Post #4

Engrish Ranguage Student

Cath, you f-ing rock woman.

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jun 4 2004, 11:56 AM
Post #5

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Thank sweety miss you muchly going to have get together again sometime. Damn blasted lack of money not helping at moment though. *much huggy ness* I'll randomly text you again sometime soon. biggrin.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Jun 4 2004, 01:46 PM
Post #6

Engrish Ranguage Student

If I don't text back, bear with me. I'm slightly worried about getting a big bill unsure.gif

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Jun 4 2004, 01:50 PM
Post #7

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Group: New Members
Member No.: 252

WEEJIE! darling i wub you. im really looking forward to seeing you too (and might be december, it hasn't "offically" been decided tongue.gif). <much love and huggles for you love>

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Jun 5 2004, 12:39 AM
Post #8

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jun 4 2004, 01:37 PM)
Paddy - Get your arse out of Wales and come see me and Mat!!!

....didn't I tell you? I'm home for the summer! No more Wales for 4 months! (yay!)

how you set for november? tongue.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Jun 5 2004, 01:41 PM
Post #9

Engrish Ranguage Student

November's a long time away Paddy.

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 06:22 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!