IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "it Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time", Radnom things...
{Gothic Angel}
post Jun 5 2004, 07:45 PM
Post #1

My direction

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 495

In light of a recent stroll down memory lane with a friend of mine, this seemed like a good thread idea tongue.gif

Everyone has at least one or two things they did that seemed like a good idea at the time, but in retrospect they cant believe they did (if that makes sense blink.gif)

So spill - with all the gory details.

Starting off with a fairly minor one brought up in the conversation :

I tipped popcorn over Greeneyes' head in the cinema. I've never lived it down.

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Jun 5 2004, 09:20 PM
Post #2

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 160

letting my 'friends' on a summer campy type thing pressure me into 'kissing' a really geeky weed guy. i didn't live it down for about two years sad.gif

oh, and sitting on a roundabout at two in the morning with some friends, thinking of starting up a disposable bbq and making a night of it...highly inubriated...police telling-offs...ahh, the good old days of yore rolleyes.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Jun 5 2004, 11:48 PM
Post #3

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

Holding a sign on the campus green reading "HIT ME- $5, BEAT ME $20, I REALLY NEED MONEY TO SEE MY GIRLFRIEND IN NEW YORK." It seemed like a good idea until the cops were called.

I once smoked a ton of potent weed then consuming a Frappuchino and four Twix bars. I swear to God I saw little electric men running around me. I called up Aislinn to help talk me through it but instead talked ot her friend's boyfriend because she wasn't there.

Snorting speed at work. 'Nuff said.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
acid_rain_child
post Jun 6 2004, 12:21 AM
Post #4

Vive y Deja Vivir

Member No.: 672

Righteous... good lord, you're lucky to be alive. Sadly though, I've done two of those things, minus the snorting and just the intaking of.

I stood up and told my teacher exactly why I refused to stand and say the pledge of allegiance... in vivid detail. That did not go over very well.

--------------------
"As life gets longer, awful feels softer,
Well it feels pretty soft to me.
And if it takes sh*t to make bliss,
Well I feel pretty blissfully."

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Jun 6 2004, 12:42 AM
Post #5

Shut up, noob!

I once told a teacher to punch me in the face when she yelled at me. She was giving me shit all day and sitting idly by while the other guys in ISS (In School Suspension; that's where they'd take you out of regular class and coop you up in one of the lecture hall type-deals. I wouldn't necessarily do it again, but I don't regret it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Greeneyes
post Jun 6 2004, 07:07 PM
Post #6

The Key of Joy is disobedience.

Member No.: 1,102

QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Jun 5 2004, 08:45 PM)

I tipped popcorn over Greeneyes' head in the cinema. I've never lived it down.

You seemed to find it pretty funny at the time, as i recall.

--------------------
Waiting for a superhero intervention

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Jun 6 2004, 08:20 PM
Post #7

My direction

Member No.: 495

QUOTE (Greeneyes @ Jun 6 2004, 08:07 PM)
You seemed to find it pretty funny at the time, as i recall.

You did ask for it.

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jun 6 2004, 08:53 PM
Post #8

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

Luckily I can hold my mouth around teachers...I can be sarcastic and have to stay after class about constantly correcting the teacher just to be mean!

Umm, telling my friend that I liked him *that* way during lunch when he was surrounded by all his friends who hate my guts.

That could have turned into a riot.

Holding a sign on the campus green reading "HIT ME- $5, BEAT ME $20, I REALLY NEED MONEY TO SEE MY GIRLFRIEND IN NEW YORK." It seemed like a good idea until the cops were called.

I remember that...I'm really trying not to laugh...yes, it's a good thing you were OK but I find it funny for some erratic reason. No, Righteous getting beaten up isn't funny. I promise. tongue.gif

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Jun 7 2004, 01:27 AM
Post #9

Shut up, noob!

QUOTE (gothictheysay @ Jun 6 2004, 04:53 PM)

I remember that...I'm really trying not to laugh...yes, it's a good thing you were OK but I find it funny for some erratic reason. No, Righteous getting beaten up isn't funny. I promise. tongue.gif

You have no ideaa how much crap I got from my brothers and friends when I got home from the hospital. They all wondered what the hell was wrong with me. At least I made eighty bucks. My mom told me I should give it to her, but I pointed out that I made it fair-and-square, Goddamnit.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 7 2004, 01:37 AM
Post #10

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

I've done a ton of things that I can't believe I did.

When I was a freshmen in highschool the guy I had a crush on told me I should ask him to the saide hawkins (sp) dance and all I did was stair straight forward.

Same year same guy, asked me out to lunch and a gave him a dirty look because I thought he was making fun of me by asking me out.

I went out with a guy who got my number from my ex-stalker.

I let a guy who had a girlfriend feel up my leg at a party while his girlfriend was on the otherside of him.

A few months later I let the same guy stand behind me and hold me at my birthday party, which his girlfriend was also at and it resulted in her breaking up with him.

I told my bosses mother that my mom called the first time I was having sex.

I told my boss one day when we did nothing and that resulted in her making us work 3 times as hard as normal.

That's it for my list now.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Artemisia
post Jun 7 2004, 08:17 AM
Post #11

never enough yaoi in the world...

Member No.: 783

Saying "Yeah, I'll go for a long walk along the nearly deserted beach with you" to a guy I had met 30 minutes before and who had, during our very first 5 minutes of conversation, asked me if I was a virgin.

Ah, to be carefree and 16 again....... ;-) Don't worry anybody, he was a nice guy! No problems! We dated for 1 week. Then he realized he wasn't going to change me over to his view of "free love for all." I shook his hand when we broke up. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Jun 26 2004, 01:41 AM
Post #12

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

I've been told this by members of my family, though I dont actually remember it:

When I was 6, I 'stored' a pistasio nut up my nostril. My mother had a terrible tim trying to remove it. She tried various methods like digginf it out with a cotton wool bud, and getting me to blow my nose really hard. Eventualy she had to block one nostril, and suck (<-with her mouth) the pistachio out. My mother though she had been succesful in removing the nut, but no. A couple of weeks later, I did a most humongus snezze, and what came out wasn't just bogga. wacko.gif

To this day, I know there must have been some totaly sensical reason for me to put a pistacio nut up my nose, but I have no idea what it was. ph34r.gif

But I do actually remember putting a really pretty bead up my nose, that a friend had given me, whilst I was at school one day, about the same age.

I havent stored anything up there recently though. -promise. biggrin.gif

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
eternallybored
post Jun 26 2004, 04:44 AM
Post #13

the avatars weren't working again

Member No.: 1,177

^
Speaking of which...
This didn't happen to me, but one of my friends. When he was in middle school, he put two magnetic stud earrings on the outside of each of his nostrils, to freak out his mother. When he told her they were fake, he pulled off the outside parts at the same time, and the two back pieces flipped around and stuck together in the middle. His older brother ended up with his fingers in his nose, only pushing them farther in. He ended up at the hospital.

--------------------
>(|||>
currently one of the four flourish freaks! Hazzah for me!
-----------------------------//--------------------------

+Quote Post
Kitty
post Jun 27 2004, 04:33 AM
Post #14

Professionally Unprofessional

Member No.: 580

Haha.

Putting some Wintergreen Oil on your face after you were popping pimples and squeezing blackheads. 0.0

It seemed like a nice antisepticy idea at the time.... not so much after I thought my face might be bubbling with the wintergreeny ness of it all

I think it was some medical wintergreen stuff too, not like essential oils. I have no clue but it burned.

--------------------
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream by night

+Quote Post
Dreams On Hiatus
post Jun 29 2004, 06:14 AM
Post #15

<3

Member No.: 806

A guy asked me to dance at this middle school dance I went to with my friend. I ran away and hid in the bathroom.

9th grade, semiformal, a guy was going to dance with me. I ran away. Again. dry.gif

My boyfriend(at the time) called me. I couldn't think of anything to say. So, I was on the phone with him for like a half an hour, and the most I had said was "Yup. Mmhmm. Yeah. uh huh." T_T why me.

When I was three, I went up to the deli counter and said "Can I have the tuna fish with the extra dolphin flavor?"

When I was four years old I wet the bed and blamed it on the cat. The cat spent the whole day outside. I felt horrible.

--------------------
IPB Image Dance, kitteh, dance!
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 11:48 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!