Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Moving, Phoenix Does Cali
phoenix
post Jun 9 2004, 06:53 AM
Post #1

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Group: New Members
Member No.: 252

yes that day has come, i am moving to the sunshine state (at least i think its called that). this has to be the biggest/bravest thing i have ever done before. i would be lying if i said im not scared but im real excited about it as well. i will miss you guys lots. we really have shared alot here and i consider a lot of you as my friends (especially those of you in mIRC). its not easy leaving you all, and i hope i wont be away for long but i dont know what the furture holds for me out there. so this is my goodbye to you all.

Pip-one of the few things that make this move easier is knowing that you will be here shortly after. i wish it was longer then two weeks, its not near long enough... i love you so very much and i cant wait to sneak up on you in the airport when you arrive and i really cant tell you how much i look forward to the 4th.

Squishy-you'll always be my snuggle-bunny. i love you lots and july cant come fast enough for me (remember to brace yourself for a pouce hug). you are one of my bestest friends in the world, i will call you lots and dont forget to email me.

Lo-well its not really goodbye for you, since we will see each other tongue.gif. just remember to keep the song quiz going for me (use those mod powers woman! laugh.gif)

Ouija-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJJJJJJJJJJIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneoneone, cant wait til we can both sit in the talking bath tub and hurry up on that phone card! i'll miss you very much but we'll see one another soon enough (nov-dec isnt too far off). keep an eye on vic for me and tell mat that he smells tongue.gif.

Cand-you have no idea how much you have helped me out in the past. you really have been there for me, even though you probably wanted to smack me a few times over it. i really appriecate all that you have done. its too bad that you wont be at the meet, but i guess i'll just have to drive to your house every other day then.

Pab-sorry you wont be able to count on my post in the songbase quiz. i'll really miss you and your silliness and especially our conversations in mIRC. /me bashes pab over the head and drags to cave wink.gif. i'll try to sneak into irc when i can pabby-cakes, keep cath and vic in line while im gone, use honey if you have to.

Oni-lol, i still giggle to myself when i hear Closer by NIN. it was a blast hanging out with you in high school. i will always carry those memories with me. keep in touch, if you still have my number (if not let me know somehow and i'll give it to you again).

Cath-<hugs> its been really fun talking to you in mIRC. and you had better come out and see me when i see weejie <breaks out dominatrix outfit and whip> oh no more closets and honey for you!

Magik-some day we'll have to actually have our "Feed Mata's Children With Jello" charity tour. its pure brillance! i know i wont be around much for you while im gone... im sorry i wont be. just remember that no matter what you do or what happens that you are loved and that things do get better with time.

Shelly-<bites> enough said tongue.gif

its not going to be easy not talking to you all. and i wish i got to know the rest of you on here better as well. i hope for nothing but the best for you all.

~take the roads that everyone said you couldnt take~
-phoenix (emmy)

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jun 9 2004, 07:03 AM
Post #2

Candbrush Threepwood

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 345

QUOTE (phoenix @ Jun 8 2004, 11:53 PM)
Cand-you have no idea how much you have helped me out in the past. you really have been there for me, even though you probably wanted to smack me a few times over it. i really appriecate all that you have done. its too bad that you wont be at the meet, but i guess i'll just have to drive to your house every other day then.

Never wanted to smack you for any of it. You've been there for me too, remember? smile.gif

/me hugs lots and lots

I'm gonna miss you. I'm sorry I won't be at the meet. sad.gif I am going to try to make it down to visit Lo sometime this next year (since we've been saying we're gonna meet for at least 2 or 3 years), even if there isn't another meet...so I'll probably meet you then as well. We can have a mini-meet! happy.gif

Good luck in California! /me hugs again

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jun 9 2004, 02:19 PM
Post #3

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

Awww, I know I'll miss you. Good luck in California, and maybe you can eventually reach the forums there too! Phoenix is just such a vital part of US. Miss you, and come back ASAP!

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Jun 9 2004, 03:02 PM
Post #4

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

sad.gif
it'll be weird not seeing you're song lyrics EVERYWHERE, but good luck with the moving. if you get down, i'll bring some crazy friends over to the US to make you pies smile.gif
*much huggling*

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 9 2004, 03:05 PM
Post #5

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

pssst Em.....we're the golden state, florida is the sunshine state.

I'll miss having you around on the forums of course, but when you come and hang out you're more than welcome to take a few to come and check up on things until you get back online. Give me a ring when you get out here and let me know when you want to meet up. Hell text me if you want. wink.gif

See you soon and have a safe trip!

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jun 9 2004, 04:58 PM
Post #6

I've been brainwashed

Member No.: 526

Emmy!
Will miss you muchly take Lolo up on her offer when ever you can so we don't have to miss you to much. Will do my bestest to sort something out when you come over. *much huggingness* Oh and here's a jar of honey to keep you going till you get back here. Much Luck and enjoy. biggrin.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Jun 9 2004, 05:45 PM
Post #7

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

QUOTE (phoenix @ Jun 9 2004, 08:53 AM)
Pip-one of the few things that make this move easier is knowing that you will be here shortly after. i wish it was longer then two weeks, its not near long enough... i love you so very much and i cant wait to sneak up on you in the airport when you arrive and i really cant tell you how much i look forward to the 4th.

aww....*blush* love you too smile.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 16 2004, 12:46 AM
Post #8

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

Anyone who's wondering, Emily got to her new place today safe and sound. She says that she lives in the mountains and that it is beautiful.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
MoonlightSavings...
post Jun 16 2004, 06:17 AM
Post #9

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons

Member No.: 383

I didn't even know she was moving to Cali. I have not been keeping up... Welcome, anyway! biggrin.gif

--------------------
And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,
When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,
Then how should I begin
To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?
And how should I presume?
~T.S. Eliot, "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Jun 16 2004, 07:16 AM
Post #10

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

i miss my mommy....

oh Emmy where art thou!?! and when r u going to visit me sence your here already!?!? lol jk... well i hope my mommy comes back soon cuz i need her advice and love and beautifulness around...

oh how i love that gurl named Emmy

<3 Emmy

:lurve:

-Krys

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jun 16 2004, 05:14 PM
Post #11

I've been brainwashed

Member No.: 526

QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 16 2004, 02:46 AM)
Anyone who's wondering, Emily got to her new place today safe and sound. She says that she lives in the mountains and that it is beautiful.

Cool thats good to here. Say hi from me when you speak to her next. biggrin.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Jun 24 2004, 11:24 PM
Post #12

ELLO LOVES!!!!!!

miss you all

--------------------

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
Mata
post Jun 24 2004, 11:35 PM
Post #13

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Member No.: 1

Hey Phoenix, how's the sun suiting you?

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Jun 24 2004, 11:48 PM
Post #14

sun is a bit bleak... i became the morning person i always feared

--------------------

[B] Own Microsoft

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Jun 25 2004, 11:30 PM
Post #15

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

mornings? blerg!! i'll soon sort that out! tongue.gif

wub.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Jun 26 2004, 08:01 PM
Post #16

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

naughty...

Now, mommy.. i dont need a new daddy ok? i dont need.. erm... 2! >_< lol

glad your safe emmy.. missed you wub.gif

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 12:29 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!