Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lgg And The Copyright Infringement, Evidence of drug abuse inside o_O
{Gothic Angel}
post Jun 10 2004, 07:57 PM
Post #1

My direction

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 495

So I come downstairs and my ickle sis is on the computer watching animations. I hear her talkin to herself (it runs in the family *gibber*). She goes "ooh this looks funny, Little *insert one syllable word here* Girl." I was stunned at the style and taste of my baby sister, watching LGG... until I saw she was actually watching this!

On further examining the website i found clear evidence that this person is mentally unstable (the bad kind of mentally unstable) or a serious drug user.

Sparkly!

Oh yeah- and I also found this - a candidate for the next "badgerbadgerbadger" blink.gif ?

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jun 10 2004, 08:33 PM
Post #2

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

blink.gif ohhhh my.

can I just say that?

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Jun 10 2004, 08:58 PM
Post #3

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

I'm not happy about the Rainbow Brite thing. mad.gif See, angry face... tongue.gif

I used to have a RB doll as a child and the pony...

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
McKillem
post Jun 14 2004, 10:00 PM
Post #4

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,151

Dutch girls dont go around singing: Sinterklaar kapoentje gooi wat in mijn schoentje gooi wat in mijn laarsje dank u sinterklaasje..... blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 14 2004, 11:00 PM
Post #5

~~Sanity Impaired since 1986~~

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (McKillem @ Jun 14 2004, 06:00 PM)
Dutch girls dont go around singing: Sinterklaar kapoentje gooi wat in mijn schoentje gooi wat in mijn laarsje dank u sinterklaasje..... blink.gif

laugh.gif Apparently they do now!

--------------------

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post Jun 16 2004, 05:23 AM
Post #6

^This is not my self picture^

Member No.: 265

That reminds me of the time my sis became terrified of me after being the snoop she is found Matazone. I laughed my ass off at her for weeks.

priceless

--------------------
Personality traits: bisexual, witty, protective, loving, smart, fast in the mind and body, sci-fi loving, a conspiracy theorist, and semi insane.
MY FAMILY
Fluffy=foob:::
be nice to me family or get spammed.
Dominatrix:::magikeyes14's sex army conspiracist:::League of ISH white tiger:::Animal Spirit club I am in the I love boobs club Governor:::Ejit Cult I am in the League Of Extraordinarily Sexyish Women lord high squirell cruncher:::anti-squirrel army Berserker High Commander:::Rebel Alliance Bisous:::hug cult Goddess of SEX:::fantasy creatures club
MY ANIMALS
user posted imageMY ACID BUNNY IS SHAMIRAuser posted imageShalimar.user posted imagePyroMaia. user posted imageEVO buddy user posted imageLOOK AT THE FROGGIE MY FANTASY

my Fourms

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Jul 16 2004, 01:44 AM
Post #7

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

oh my. I'm watching the other animations and stuff. which leads me a Rainbow Brite trip, which leads me to e-bay, and I now have just a few items in the 'watch list'. hmm, but ty. I still have my blue sprite, fom when I was knee high to a grass hopper. biggrin.gif

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 01:49 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!