Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dreams, Regarding Matazonians or not.
Righteous
post Jun 15 2004, 04:04 PM
Post #1

Shut up, noob!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 367

I'm not sure whether this should go in daft or daily life. Eh, better safe than sorry.

I usualy don't remember my dreams, but when I do, their usually weird as hell. I just had two that I think are noteworthy and they happen to include Matazonians.

I had a dream where Missy and I got into a huge fight over which color is better: Red or orange. Missy said orange and I said red. And yes, she did get the claws out.

Then later I dreamed that Ravein was trying to help my friend Matt find someone to clead his house before his parents put him in a mental institution.

I'll post more as I remember them. What about you guys?

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Jun 15 2004, 05:27 PM
Post #2

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

Dreams, huh?

It's wierd... mine usually involve Dante, of the Devil May Cry fame, in some way or another. Yeah. That kind of dream.

smile.gif

Yeah, if I remember dreams, it tends to be in one of two categories: sex or adventure. They're usually pretty straight forward. Adventures are adventures with odd bits thrown in here and there, sex is... well, it's sex.

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
Greeneyes
post Jun 15 2004, 06:57 PM
Post #3

The Key of Joy is disobedience.

Member No.: 1,102

I saw this site a while back about magic, and the way this bloke (pazuzu) lives his life by it. One of the things he says about on it is about how to recall your dreams. The idea is to hypnotise yourself just before you fall asleep to wake up after each dream and write it down. That way, you remember each and every dream you have each night. Odd idea, but interesting nontheless.

--------------------
Waiting for a superhero intervention

+Quote Post
CrazyFooIAintGet...
post Jun 15 2004, 07:49 PM
Post #4

Has been kidnapped by gerbils and forced to post on here repeatedly

Member No.: 606

I did that kind of. I just told myself I'd wake up after every dream and I did. It made me tired sad.gif

I normally remember dreams, but thats not hard statistically, as I try to sleep as much as possible biggrin.gif

--------------------
Kung fu fighting from 25th April 2010

+Quote Post
kidvicious2punk
post Jun 15 2004, 09:46 PM
Post #5

word

Member No.: 359

i ALWAYS have weired dreams... blink.gif laugh.gif

but the most remberable is:

An oracle appeared
it was like a dead tree or something...
and i asked it when i would die
and March 3,7 years from now(thiis was in 03) was carved into it..but at the same time the tree was like talking

so that means im supposed to die 3/3/10

that was scary...i still freak out about it sometimes unsure.gif

--------------------
salviadivinorum.

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post Jun 15 2004, 09:56 PM
Post #6

: P>

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 991

I never seem to be able to remember much from my dreams, except that they are usually weird as hell and make no sense in the context of the real world.

There have been times when I've been forcibly woken up (its fine if I wake up naturally, but if I'm woken up by an alarm or kicked by someone till I get up then bad things will happen) and I haven't quite snapped out of the dream and go around thinking that poking my kneecap will turn the lights on and licking the wall is somehow the same as getting dressed.

ph34r.gif

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Jun 16 2004, 04:52 AM
Post #7

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

I had a recurring theme in a dream. For about a month my ex-boyfriend would appear in the background of whatever dream I was having. He'd be standing there, off to one side, with his back to me. Finally one night he suddenly turned, got right in my face and said "I can't believe you." He then stalked off and I've not dreamed (or seen RL) him since.

A frightening dream involved a Escher like version of the city I was then living in. I was wandering about talking to different people on the street. The gist of the conversations was that a murderer had arrived back in town and was somewhere around. blink.gif I was fearful of seeing him but at the same time had to continue my ramble. I then woke to find myself in my room. Ground floor modified porch, not defendable, with windows on three sides. I crawled out of bed and quietly and low to the ground moved into the main house via the kitchen. My vision is very blurry without my glasses and the kitchen had a neat feature. The stove clock display reflected off a decorative mirror and both sets of numbers could be seen in the window to the back yard. So here I sneak around the corner and glance with blurred vision out the window. I see two glowing red eyes looking right back at me. ohmy.gif I'm sure I'm awake at this point. The clock numbers were just blurred into points of light. I nearly had a heart attack. laugh.gif A friend got a three thirty in the morning panicky phone call that he still teases me about. dry.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
MoonlightSavings...
post Jun 16 2004, 06:28 AM
Post #8

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons

Group: New Members
Member No.: 383

QUOTE (moop @ Jun 15 2004, 02:56 PM)
There have been times when I've been forcibly woken up (its fine if I wake up naturally, but if I'm woken up by an alarm or kicked by someone till I get up then bad things will happen) and I haven't quite snapped out of the dream and go around thinking that poking my kneecap will turn the lights on and licking the wall is somehow the same as getting dressed.

I love how that Dream Logic works -- things that seem completely unrelated when you're awake suddenly make complete sense together when you're asleep. I once had a dream that Mata, Sues (sp?), and I went back in time and prevented WWII from happening simply by climbing up these unsturdy-looking wooden towers and then climbing back down again, only to continue to the next tower and do the same thing. (We were in a field full of these identical wooden towers.)

--------------------
And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,
When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,
Then how should I begin
To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?
And how should I presume?
~T.S. Eliot, "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

+Quote Post
nordelen
post Jun 16 2004, 01:48 PM
Post #9

the monitor lizzards are coming!

Member No.: 299

there are only two dreams i have had that i remember:

1. i dreamt that i was in my bed as normal. the only difference was that three lizzards, monitor lizzards spicifically, were sitting on my headboard. they were smiling and telling me via telepathy that they were going to eat me.

2.this dream had the same set-up as the first; i was in my own bed when i notice that i cannot move any part of my body. i happen to look down and see a large black spider with a red dot on its back eating my foot, of which it had already devoured my big toe.

--------------------
let me FIND a lifestyle before you judge me on it

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jun 16 2004, 04:49 PM
Post #10

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

I once had a dream that Mata, Sues (sp?), and I went back in time and prevented WWII from happening simply by climbing up these unsturdy-looking wooden towers and then climbing back down again, only to continue to the next tower and do the same thing. (We were in a field full of these identical wooden towers.)

You have no clue how hard I'm laughing. laugh.gif

I have had many dreams that were really odd, but none that seem as funny as other peoples'. Regarding Matazonians, I had a dream Sir Maxerpopple stole my favorite pair of underwear. unsure.gif And I've had dreams that there's a spider on me and I'm screaming bloody murder and it's about to kill me. Now that I've conquered my fear of that, that doesn't happen anymore. The scariest dream I can remember was one that scared the crap out of me when I was young. After seeing Dante's Inferno or whatever that volcano movie is where they turn on the tap water and it flows red, and after seeing a documentary on Pompeii (both at the age of oh, say, six or seven) I had frightening dreams. When I was really young, I had nightmares. The one that haunted me was me in bed, unable to move, and this knight in armor walking up spiralling stairs. I have no idea why I was so frightened. I think the knight was going to kill me. ph34r.gif

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
talking to faeri...
post Jun 16 2004, 05:06 PM
Post #11

put the aerial on your head

Member No.: 89

I dreamt the other day that the Queen was coming round to my house for dinner and I didn't know what to cook for her.

My scariest dream was my father trying to kill me, I'd ran up the stairs in my father's house and ended up cornered in my sister's bedroom, the last thing that happened was my father raising a knife above his head and saying in the most sinister voice.."Goodbye Sarah"...and then I woke up. That scared the crap out of me. I told my father about it and for weeks afterwards while I'd be sitting peacefully watching the telly or something he'd come up behind me and say "Goodbye Sarah". Not a very nice thing to do unsure.gif

--------------------
~I'm missing your bed, I never sleep, avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak, and this bottle of beast is taking me home. I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets, you're not alone and you're not descreet. You make sure I know who's taking you home. I'm reading your note over again, there's not a word that I comprehend, except when you signed it "I will love you always and forever"~

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Jun 16 2004, 05:36 PM
Post #12

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

Oh dear... this is a bad topic to get me started on... I have two categories of dreams 1) Weird
2) Weird and violent

I'll tell you about the most recent dream I had... I think it falls into the weird category. I had a dream I was visiting a small northern town and I was walking by the very large bank out in the middle of nowhere. This cop car pulls up and takes this raving guy out of the car and tells me that he had threatened to kill himself and they had just driven him back from Seoul. Now as payment for their services he had to tell them his chequing acount number so they could take out the money for payment. Pretty normal so far. No. really. So I follow them in the bank which turns out to be a huge museum along with the bank. I wander over to the museum portion and a bunch of people I don't even recognize around my age swarm me and say things like "welcome back" and "I remember when you were this tall" I assume that I've lived in this town before and I look on the wall and see an animated photo with me as a 6 year old wearing a dull blue dress shirt standing behind alot of other people that I don't know, on a dock, who are wearing bright neon clothes and smiling maniacally. My 6 year old self gets pushed off the dock and I see myself swimming around behind the dock as everyone else ignores me because they're smiling for the camera. I move on and besides that one moving photo the rest of the museum is dedicated to this boy that was born in the town who everyone thought was a freak, so they kept him in this paved and carefully manicured enclosure with a large standard poodle to keep him company. He used to live in the town but he was such a freak that Disney bought him and now he comes to visit the town once a year and he's somewhat of a local celebrity. They don't tell me why he's a freak and I can't figure out why he is. I see a picture of him and I still don't understand why he's a freak. I spend the rest of the dream riding face down on horizontal escalators trying to get to other parts of the museum and just ending up bumping into other people riding horizontal escalators, who make really lame jokes about bumping into people riding horizontal escalators.

It's a bit more involved than that, but you get the idea (oh yeah, this was the condensed version. tongue.gif)

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Jun 16 2004, 09:45 PM
Post #13

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

I have dreams invovling a lot of people. Most of the time, they predict incidents... but they also make no sense

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
MoonlightSavings...
post Jun 16 2004, 10:26 PM
Post #14

I remembered a dream from last night, so might as well record it here.

I frequently have dreams about my cats having kittens without me even knowing they were pregnant in the first place. I had another one of these dreams last night. I was in the basement of my mom's house, looking through gaps in the ceiling and cleaning out the dust in those gaps. Then I went to look for all the cats, because they were all hiding in one of the gaps in the ceiling. They all jumped down from the gap in the ceiling, except for one. I looked in there and it turns out she was staying behind with her kittens (who, in addition to being born without my knowledge, had also magically advanced in age by about 3 weeks). Then I remember thinking to myself, "Damn, this is just like one of those dreams I'm always having about my cats having a surprise litter of kittens." blink.gif

I started taking some of the kittens down out of the ceiling, because I wanted to see how many there were or something like that. By the way, the mother cat is an orange cat, and so were many of her kittens. So I was holding one kitten which was actually a bottle of orange bubble bath. Mama cat was getting impatient with me and wanted her bubble-bath kitten back, so I placed her and her bubble bath back into the hole in the ceiling, and that was it.

--------------------
Then how should I begin

+Quote Post
Gothymothy girl
post Jun 16 2004, 11:51 PM
Post #15

Bleeg?

Member No.: 1,021

That's. . . odd. . .

Anyway, I once had a dream that really freaked me out. I was walking out in front of my house and then a giant penguin came rushing out of no where. blink.gif Then I walked around it, and I found myself standing on top of a humongolius CD case. The case opened and flung me off into the ocean. And then I was on a boat, I rowed to shore, and I got out and was on the set for some movie. . . I think it was by Quentin Tarantino.

So yeah. . . it was really weird. . . I'm not sure where it came from. . .

--------------------
>(|||> Pround owner of the Uber-carrot! Ph34r it! Come closer. . . so I can slap the sh*t out of you! . . . do I LOOK like a friggin people person? Bumper stickers are so lame. . . Bumper STICKS are where it's at! You should duct tape a stick to your bumper and be like me!
. . . I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain. . .
What if I had a mustard-drenched cucumber tied to my leg and I did not want my pants to get dirty? Ya better checkety-check yourself before ya wreckety-wreck yourself! Once you finally create something original, someone comes along and steals it. . . not to say that's a BAD thing. . .

+Quote Post
kidvicious2punk
post Jun 17 2004, 12:07 AM
Post #16

word

sometimes i wake up and it feels like i fell from the ceiling..

just like..weird...

i woke up like that yesterday

i have weird dreams all the time...

like..i kissed jackSkellington(joey) once..

another time it was me,chester,joey,and anthony and we were all in this strange world..we all looked like jthm characters...and we were drinking coffee...it was weird

--------------------
salviadivinorum.

+Quote Post
#tay
post Jun 17 2004, 08:17 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 1,165

All my dreams are freaky as hell, but I adore them >3<. Pretty mucha all of them are vividwith lots of bright lights, at night time, resemble video-games, and very... subtle. Also, I can usually feel what's happening in the dream. Like when I got smacked down by a guy in one of them, it didn't hurt, but I felt a kind of strong vibration on my chest where he hit me.

Yesterday night I had a dream I had escaped from school and was like, being taken to this giant, luxorious hotel (did I mention about 90% of all my dreams have hotels in them?) And it was like I had to go through all these obsticle courses and... well you know. What every typical strategy game has. Then when I passed it, and one of the escorts and I went to a bar and had an engaging conversation. Then when he said something really weird and I tried to react to it, I woke up. Or something like that. ...I love my dreams. <333 Sigh.

I remember... I had like, four dreams about being chased down by a cereal killer in a hotel (or in a building that resembled one). every time he would come inches away from bumping me off, and then something would happen to keep me safe. and after I was safe, the dream ended. Another weird thing: My dreams hardly EVER have girls in them, usually they're just hunky men. Prolly because I've always got men on my mind. e e; so I've no problem wiff that. tongue.gif

But in a nutshell, my dreams are painfully facinating. I don't know how or why, I guess it's because they're so random and abstract, but they seem so real it's... I hope my dreams never stop being that way. = =;

--------------------
A proud DDR Freak. Though I still need training. = =;

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Jun 17 2004, 02:12 PM
Post #18

Shut up, noob!

I've had dreams where my brother Rick has died. I remember almost every last one of them, but they sure are painful to remember.

--------------------

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jun 17 2004, 05:30 PM
Post #19

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

I have torturous dreams my mother is still alive...they twist and spin my world and depress me like hell. Because I never wanted her to die, but in these dreams she's always alive and in pain. Maybe a message or something.

Last night I dreamed everything was OK with my friend and we made up and everything was perfect. Unfortunately...I don't think that will happen.

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Jun 18 2004, 07:40 AM
Post #20

Shut up, noob!

I took a short nap today while my little sister was playing The Sims on my PC. I dereamed that I was being held down by a bunch of people, but all I remember were their hands, which were completely white. I knew I was dreaming and tried desperately, "Gabrielle! Wake me up!" Thankfully I woke up on my own, scared half to death.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kidvicious2punk
post Jun 18 2004, 06:21 PM
Post #21

word

Sometimes in my sleep,ill get something i really want..like money and when i wake up i still think i have it in my hand and then i find its not there...its very dissapointing...

lol

--------------------
salviadivinorum.

+Quote Post
acid_rain_child
post Jun 18 2004, 06:39 PM
Post #22

Vive y Deja Vivir

Member No.: 672

I have constant dreams that I'm a virgin carrying the Messiah. In one, I was about to have the baby, and all of the sudden there were all these dinosaurs destroying the planet, and I was trying to run away from them. I started running, and I was floating into the sky, and the baby appeared in my arms. And then out of no where a dinosaur comes and stomps on us both. It made me really sad. But I have those dreams all the time.
Last night I had a dream that all these spiders were biting me, and I had their bites all over my left leg. And a black widow bit me, and I told my mother but she wouldn't take me to the doctor. I went everywhere looking for someone to clean all the bites, but no one would help. I have a lot of dreams like that when I get hurt or something, and everyone knows but no one will help. That probably means something psychological, but whatever.

Edited cause I wanted to add another weird one

When I was 4 we lived in the middle of the city. Once I had a dream where I lived in that apartment, but it was like a mansion inside. It was me, and a group of other 4 year olds hanging out in the dining room, when Uncle Fester from the Addams Family started chasing us with this butcher knife. It seemed like he chased us forever through this mansion, until we went into my ghetto-ass bathroom (the only part of the apartment my dream hadn't mansion-ized) and he turned into a rubber ducky. Then, a washcloth from inside the bath tub jumped on the window sill and said, "Fester, are you chasing those kids again? Come back home!" and he, as a rubber ducky, jumped on the window sill with his mother.

--------------------
"As life gets longer, awful feels softer,
Well it feels pretty soft to me.
And if it takes sh*t to make bliss,
Well I feel pretty blissfully."

+Quote Post
CrazyFooIAintGet...
post Jun 18 2004, 06:44 PM
Post #23

Has been kidnapped by gerbils and forced to post on here repeatedly

Member No.: 606

QUOTE (nordelen @ Jun 16 2004, 02:48 PM)
there are only two dreams i have had that i remember:

1. i dreamt that i was in my bed as normal. the only difference was that three lizzards, monitor lizzards spicifically, were sitting on my headboard. they were smiling and telling me via telepathy that they were going to eat me.

2.this dream had the same set-up as the first; i was in my own bed when i notice that i cannot move any part of my body. i happen to look down and see a large black spider with a red dot on its back eating my foot, of which it had already devoured my big toe.

Well you dont tend to move when youre asleep anyway, so maybe you were half awake? Or maybe it was all real? Do you still have a big toe? tongue.gif

I dreamt once that there was a leapard gecko on my arm and it wouldnt get off! It was very scratchy. blink.gif

I also had a 24 dream, where the president had to go somewhere, so thingy (presidents brother guy) put a post it note on a cat, and said "You're the president now!" I guess this kind of made up for the other dream I had where I stuck sellotape on a cat to make it have the right expression tongue.gif

My dreams are extremely weird.

--------------------
Kung fu fighting from 25th April 2010

+Quote Post
#tay
post Jun 18 2004, 08:36 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 1,165

Hmm. Whenever you have a rather unpleasent dream, and you actually know you're dreaming, do you ever notice that when you try to wake up, it's REALLY strange. Like you're trying to open your eyes, but you can't. And you can still see what's going on in your dream with your eyes closed. When I went through that, it made me feel kind of helpless. unsure.gif You think it'd be easy to just open your eyes, but the dream keeps holding you in. And after a while, it finally works.

Has anyone experienced that before?

--------------------
A proud DDR Freak. Though I still need training. = =;

+Quote Post
MoonlightSavings...
post Jun 18 2004, 11:56 PM
Post #25

QUOTE (#tay @ Jun 18 2004, 01:36 PM)
Hmm. Whenever you have a rather unpleasent dream, and you actually know you're dreaming, do you ever notice that when you try to wake up, it's REALLY strange. Like you're trying to open your eyes, but you can't. And you can still see what's going on in your dream with your eyes closed. When I went through that, it made me feel kind of helpless. unsure.gif You think it'd be easy to just open your eyes, but the dream keeps holding you in. And after a while, it finally works.

Has anyone experienced that before?

I've had that sort of thing happen a lot. It usually (always?) happens when I'm having a particularly bad nightmare and I know that I'm only dreaming it. Instead of waking up, all I'm usually able to do is force out a few whimpers until my boyfriend next to me shakes me awake (ahh, the advantages of sharing a bed with another person).

I remember being conscious that I was talking in my sleep once too. I know that sounds weird, but what I did was I "woke up" in the middle of a dream, and I sat up in bed and turned to my boyfriend to tell him something completely nonsensical that was integrated with the plot of the dream (pity I can't remember what I said). And while I was doing that, I remember feeling like I was only dreaming the part about waking up and telling him something -- as if the part about sitting up in bed and talking was a part of the dream itself. The funny part is that, when I said whatever nonsensical thing it was, my boyfriend (who regularly talks in his sleep) responded in a likewise fashion, as if it actually made sense to him. laugh.gif Two people talking in their sleep to each other, that's just funny stuff. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Then how should I begin

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 05:49 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!