IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scared Myself Silly, do you ever do that to yourself?
gothictheysay
post Jul 4 2004, 12:31 AM
Post #1

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 959

Ah, I've been up to my old tricks again. I've been visiting websites with material that scares me. I don't even want to link to this place, because I've scrolled down a few times and they've put something disturbing there without warning. I don't know why I do this as I don't know when to stop, and what I see shocks and scares me - and I'm nightmare-prone, so at the moment I'm afraid of going asleep because these scary pictures will be in my subconscious. *shudder* Now, scary movies and what-not...I'll do those. I use to be so nightmare-prone that I didn't watch anything scary. Now if a scary movie interests me, I'll go for it. However, I've been looking at stuff that's too shock sensationalism-like.

...Meh. Do you ever do that? unsure.gif

I'm all paranoid and shaky now... *thinks of fluffy kitties*

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Forever Unknown
post Jul 4 2004, 01:00 AM
Post #2

Microwave your children

Member No.: 1,164

http://www.celebritymorgue.com (I think)

I looked at that the other day and nearly vomitted. I hate horror and anything that upsets me - I'm very sensitive to it. But I looked at that site for an hour out of pure morbid curiousity or something. It's not often you get to see real dead bodies, I suppose. But - uck.

But I think everyone does it - stops to look at a car crash, glances in the window of a butcher's. I think it's just human instinct.

--------------------
Half Iago. Half Fu Manchu. All bastard.

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Jul 4 2004, 06:32 AM
Post #3

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

Well... I don't really do that, but I'm scared by things that other people wouldn't be scared of...

example: I was in the airport last week and I walked by what at first glance looked like a static picture of a smiling woman. Then she smiled wider and moved her eyes which scared the bejebus out of me, I think I said something along the lines of "Holy shit!" Turned out it was a flat screen TV showing an advert for makeup... And I had to explain to my friend just why I was being freaked out by a TV...

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
Mutilation
post Jul 5 2004, 08:02 AM
Post #4

Speed of Life

Member No.: 952

Just read my name to see if I scar myself. And nothing gets worse than that rotten.com. I just don't see the point in looking at those pics unless you're a strange perverted freak who likes to think they are "goth", but they are "stuypd".

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jul 5 2004, 04:23 PM
Post #5

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

Mutilation, that's where I was. They put a rather disturbing picture on there without warning - so I got a nice surprise when I scrolled down. I clicked on the site because it was a link from somewhere else. Never again. *shudder*

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Jul 5 2004, 06:11 PM
Post #6

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

OMG TEH TRILOGY!

(Gamefaqs.com reference. LUE. Anyone been there?) But that's beside the point.)

The trilogy refers to the classics that are... well... best left unsaid. No links are given, but they are called Tubgirl, Harlequin Fetus, and Goatse respectively. And we don't even need to get into the "Pain" series.

NOTE: PsychWardMike DOES NOT endorse looking, or even thinking about these kind of things. Under no circumstance should anyone try to find those pictures. ESPESCIALLY THOSE WITH FAINT HEARTS!

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
Mutilation
post Jul 5 2004, 06:14 PM
Post #7

Speed of Life

Member No.: 952

YO! I'M A LUEer!

And DON'T SAY THAT THING! DON'T! NOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO GOOGLE IT AND THEN WE WILL ALL BE SCREWED!

Yea. LUE rules. Nothing will beat 30 different "Wangersturbating" threads. I even helped PI start one.

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Jul 5 2004, 06:15 PM
Post #8

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

Hah! You're a LUEser?!

No way!

That's awesome!

LUESHI FOREVER, BABY!

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Jul 5 2004, 08:49 PM
Post #9

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

This isnt exactly on topic, but.
I get really freaked out if, when I'm shutting down windows xp, the screen goes grey before I press the actual 'shut down' button. Its as if, if I dont press the button in time something really, really awful will happen. It really scares me poop-less. I dont know why exactly. There's noting simular in my life that I can remember, nothing that I could think of as to associate the screen getting grey, and impending horror.

I honestly, blimey. So if anyone knows how to stop xp doing that when it's shutting down, please let me know.

huh.gif

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 09:26 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!