Forum Rules 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Moshi Moshi
SomethingComplet...
post Jul 7 2004, 04:29 PM
Post #1

Group: New Members
From: In a Certain Place, Doing Certain Things. Meh. You Fill in the Blanks. I'm Gonna Go Eat a Muffin!
Member No.: 1,192

Konnichi wa! Genki duso sa!
^.^\./ Names Toma, and unfortuanetly I am one of the most hated things in the world. >.>;; Besides phone salesmen. I am...a boon. ::sigh::
PAUSE-
Boon=noob spelled backwards. Yeah...
PLAY-
After much toil and persistant nagging from one of my friends, who shall be nameless ::cough::LORAX::cough:: I have decided to join this forum as a newbie, instead of obsessing over my powers as a mod on another site. ::twitches persistantly:: I-hate-being-away-from-my-precious!
Though, I have been insured this site is equally as awesome and therefore...I am going to become a mindless zombie and create an avatar for this site. Ja Ne

--------------------
We held hands on the last night on Earth. Our mouths filled with dust we kissed in the fields and uder the trees, screaming <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>like dogs, bleeding dark into the leaves. It was empty on the edge of town, but we knew, everyone floated along the bottom of the river. So we walked through the waste to where the road curved into the sea and shattered seasons lay and the bitter smell of burning was on you like a disease. In our cancer of passion you said, "Death is a midnight runner."</span>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Lorax
post Jul 7 2004, 04:32 PM
Post #2

Superterriffic.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,052

KASSY! *glomps* MY LOVERLY KASSY! I'm glad you joined...it's kinda odd though...we...are...less than...three feet away...and on...matazone *twitch*

Aw, well it's still shibby in the end! happy.gif Welcome to Matazone, watch out for moop, snoo, and various others who tape you to things/throw food at you....Snuggle gives you tic tacs though...and Amelia gives thee cake.

*hands you a Muffin*--but I win! happy.gif

--------------------
[center]Lets all get drunk, tonight.[/center]

+Quote Post
SomethingComplet...
post Jul 7 2004, 05:06 PM
Post #3

From: In a Certain Place, Doing Certain Things. Meh. You Fill in the Blanks. I'm Gonna Go Eat a Muffin!

blink.gif I...really don't feel like being taped to a ceiling-I mean. It gets somewhat boring after they just...leave you there for a day or two. ::sighs::
MUFFIN!
::anime tackle/glomp::
^__________^ SWEET BLISS ONTO ALL IT IS THE MAGIC AND MAJESTY OF A MUFFIN! ::snicker:: Yes...all hail the muffin!
As for being three feet away... ::pokes Kaede::

--------------------
We held hands on the last night on Earth. Our mouths filled with dust we kissed in the fields and uder the trees, screaming <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>like dogs, bleeding dark into the leaves. It was empty on the edge of town, but we knew, everyone floated along the bottom of the river. So we walked through the waste to where the road curved into the sea and shattered seasons lay and the bitter smell of burning was on you like a disease. In our cancer of passion you said, "Death is a midnight runner."</span>

+Quote Post
The Lorax
post Jul 7 2004, 05:17 PM
Post #4

Superterriffic.

>.@ GAAAAAH...never fun...never fun...

If the welcome wagon dosen't roll out, I have lost all respect for the respectable people on this respected forum.

--------------------

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jul 7 2004, 05:26 PM
Post #5

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

DUDE YOU HAVE AFI LYRICS IN YOUR SIG YOU ROCK MY WORLD YO.

I would adopt you if I could. Because you have AFI lyrics in your sig. But, uh, I have a few noobs that don't go on here anymore. Oh well. You're cool. tongue.gif

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
The Lorax
post Jul 7 2004, 05:31 PM
Post #6

Superterriffic.

MOMMY! *cling*

She sings em all the time...me thinks you two are...kind of like...AFI-sister things...with the liking AFI too much(or is it?)

*pokes Kassy* that's for pokin me....meanie

--------------------

+Quote Post
SomethingComplet...
post Jul 7 2004, 05:41 PM
Post #7

::blink blink:: ^.^\m/ AFI! I spent like five hours listening to that song and sitting in my room contimplating the meaning of life. _ _;; It all ended in unhappiness and me in serious need of a bowl of hot ramen, and perhaps some chocolate pocky.
I don't need adoption ^.^\./ I ENJOY being the orphan!
And since I just got off subject I shall mention I know every word to that song and every other song on that CD by heart.

The sky came crashing down like the news of an intimate suicide, we picked up the shards and formed them into the shapes of stars that wore like an antique wedding dress. The echoes of the past broke the hearts of those unborn as the ferris wheel silently slowed to a stop. A few insects skittered away in the hopes of a better pastime. I kissed you at the apex of the maelstrom and asked if you would accompany me in a quick fall. But you made me realize, that my ticket wasn't good for two. I rode alone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ChasePierson
post Jul 7 2004, 06:16 PM
Post #8

That's 'Sir Guppy' to you

From: My Computer Chair in the family room of my house which is located in chandler, Arizona in the United Skates Of Emilio
Member No.: 1,193

huh.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif [FONT=Impact][COLOR=orange][SIZE=1] YES! FINALY! BWAHAHA! i fought the system! and the system put up a good fight but i still conquered in the end haha! sweeet. so.. what the heck is this place. some pppl told me to come here and so ... im here.. i guess.. what do i do now?[COLOR=red]im kinda comfused[COLOR=orange]is this supposed to be fun or sumpin? and whats up with that gothic person how freakin long have you been on this site? ok im done. ya hi pplz i know ::somethingcompletelystupid & The lorax i think it might be if thats the person im thinking of:: ya ph34r.gif AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! gobble gobble ::death:

--------------------
Much, much, much too long, I'm afraid. -Commie

+Quote Post
ChasePierson
post Jul 7 2004, 06:17 PM
Post #9

From: My Computer Chair in the family room of my house which is located in chandler, Arizona in the United Skates Of Emilio

hey my color whered it go?

--------------------

+Quote Post
ChasePierson
post Jul 7 2004, 06:21 PM
Post #10

hey thats just weird kinda confusing you know? how does the color system work here?ya so.... ya that was kinda weird cuz that message was supposed to be orange cuz orange is awesome m i confusing anyone yet? im trying so hard k ya

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Lorax
post Jul 7 2004, 06:23 PM
Post #11

Superterriffic.

And he succeeds....*hug* CHAAAASSSSEEEE!

--------------------

+Quote Post
ChasePierson
post Jul 7 2004, 06:25 PM
Post #12

Hi im chase nice to meet ya.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ChasePierson
post Jul 7 2004, 06:27 PM
Post #13

Hey theres an edit button WOAH! blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ChasePierson
post Jul 7 2004, 06:29 PM
Post #14

how do you become more than a newbie? post more? stay on longer? what is it a matter of time or energy used?

--------------------

+Quote Post
ChasePierson
post Jul 7 2004, 06:56 PM
Post #15

like my signature? anyone? anyone? bueller?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Greeneyes
post Jul 7 2004, 07:45 PM
Post #16

The Key of Joy is disobedience.

Member No.: 1,102

That's a very nice sig, but i have a feeling one of the mods will be speaking to you about it soon. Signatures that long are not approved of. Just so you know. wink.gif

Read the second post

--------------------
Waiting for a superhero intervention

+Quote Post
Forever Unknown
post Jul 7 2004, 07:46 PM
Post #17

Microwave your children

Member No.: 1,164

*squee*

*pause*

*squeeeee*

I've got excited by the AFI goodness. I felt the need to join in:

You said "The cinders are falling like snow." There is poetry in despair and we sang with un-rivaled beauty, bitter elegies of savagery and eloquence. Of blue and grey. Strange, we ran down desperate streets and carved our names in the flesh of the city. The sun has stagnated somewhere beyond the rim of the horizon and the darkness is a mystery of curves and lines. Still, we lay under the emptiness and drifted slowly outward, and somewhere in the wilderness we found salvation scratched into the earth like a message.

--------------------
Half Iago. Half Fu Manchu. All bastard.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jul 7 2004, 08:53 PM
Post #18

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

I have an AFI poster I can tack up in my room soon... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
eternallybored
post Jul 8 2004, 02:19 AM
Post #19

the avatars weren't working again

Member No.: 1,177

I'm confused, we got two noobs in here at once...ghaa.

Gotta catch up.

WELCOME!!!

AFI rocks...uhh...*thinks* EVERYTHING. But I only brought one Skittle-topped pizza. So you'll just have to do what you did in kindergarten and share.

It's like a newbie boom. We've got about five in the last week or two, from what I've noticed. Am I just a freak? (Don't answer that.)

I think AFI is following me. It sounds like it's coming from the walls...

Jeez I am a freak.

--------------------
>(|||>
currently one of the four flourish freaks! Hazzah for me!
-----------------------------//--------------------------

+Quote Post
Gothymothy girl
post Jul 8 2004, 02:58 AM
Post #20

Bleeg?

Member No.: 1,021

Hey! ehh. . . . you seem vaguely familiar.. . . did you, at one point, live in Colorado? If you did, please PM me.

Welcome! *hands somethingcompletelystupid an anime DVD*

Enjoy your stay. To order room service, press one. yay!

--------------------
>(|||> Pround owner of the Uber-carrot! Ph34r it! Come closer. . . so I can slap the sh*t out of you! . . . do I LOOK like a friggin people person? Bumper stickers are so lame. . . Bumper STICKS are where it's at! You should duct tape a stick to your bumper and be like me!
. . . I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain. . .
What if I had a mustard-drenched cucumber tied to my leg and I did not want my pants to get dirty? Ya better checkety-check yourself before ya wreckety-wreck yourself! Once you finally create something original, someone comes along and steals it. . . not to say that's a BAD thing. . .

+Quote Post
The Lorax
post Jul 8 2004, 05:00 AM
Post #21

Superterriffic.

happy.gif These two I showed the forums, ...but Chase needs to learn not to post time after time...ahh he's a good kid he'll learn.

Kassy might not be on a lot...(her grandma is a spiteful witch) but she'll be on when at my house...

Ahh--the food giving begins

---

Oooh, another friend might join.... ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mutilation
post Jul 8 2004, 08:04 AM
Post #22

Speed of Life

Member No.: 952

OMFG!!OMFG!!OMFG!!

1)F--KING MAKE YOUR SIGNATURE SMALLER
Watch your mouth. -Commie
2)You don't need to double post or quadruple post. Wait for someone to reply. Righty had to wait around 15 minutes for someone to reply when 15 members where online.

3)You are as hated as a muffin.

4)MOVE TEH LEET THREAD!!!!

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Jul 8 2004, 12:28 PM
Post #23

My direction

Member No.: 495

Wooow multiple n00bs! biggrin.gif

Arent they cute *pets n00bs*

*waves* Hi. Im Angel. Cos gothic stole my nick mad.gif Mean!

(She knows I love her rlly laugh.gif)

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
SomethingComplet...
post Jul 9 2004, 08:01 AM
Post #24

As much of a noob as I am on this site, I would totally fry you if I knew you joined a site that I am in power of. I won't post them here because I do know the rules of the forum, all too well since I enforce them as a mod. ...But I still love you Chase! ^.^\./

As far as being, "hated as much as a muffin." Mutilation, you just made my 'I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU HATE MUFFINS!" list. Congradulations. I shall send you a fruitcake on a random day and expect you to find a way to dispose of it!
Ja Ne my lovely slave kitties. ::is currently running on four hours of sleep, went swimming for six hours and hasn't had anything to eat but Ramen and dry Fruit Loops:: The world is so cruel to me!

1: AFI IS AWESOME! I PRAISE ALL OF YOU THAT ARE JUST AS OBSESSED ABOUT IT AS I AM!
2: Thank you to all who welcomed me
3: Muffins...and um. Kaede-chan, I'm going to try to go to your house tommorow I actually got signed on at my house, but it's at ungodly hours of the...d-mn I can't even say night! It's like dark morn! _ _;;
4:WAHOO SKITTLES PIZZA! ::runs off chibi like::

--------------------

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Jul 9 2004, 11:27 AM
Post #25

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

QUOTE (Mutilation @ Jul 8 2004, 09:04 AM)
4)MOVE TEH LEET THREAD!!!!

See on the board index, right under "Non-English forums"? See what it says?

For anyone who fancies posting in a language other than English, whether the language is your first language or you just fancy practising.

LANGUAGE.

It's for LANGUAGES.

L33t = NOT A LANGUAGE.

*looks at noobs* Hi.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 09:45 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!