Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Neighbors!, Those damn people
everlasting gods...
post Jul 17 2004, 03:06 AM
Post #1

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 274

Does anyone have neighbors that they cannot stand? My neighbor steals my rock salt in the winter and leaves cans of soda on my porch aspayment. I step outside to get the mail and I get jacked by three frozen cans of Shasta under my feet. In the summer she takes it upon herself to come over to my house and borrow....well most anything she can find outside. She is getting along in years and I know I should probably be more accepting of the situation but...I'M NOT!! That is all. biggrin.gif

--------------------
(insert witty comment here)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aislinn Faye
post Jul 17 2004, 12:57 PM
Post #2

My cute little Aislinn!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,123

mad.gif I had annoying neighbours too. Grr.. I was playing my music and we have thin walls (they lived upstairs) and they would stomp on the floor to make me stop. And legally.. it wasn't above the sound ordinance (sp) But they called the cops anyway. -= naughty word, naughty word=- dry.gif

--------------------
"I can kill catering with a thought!" - Darth Vader

+Quote Post
talking to faeri...
post Jul 17 2004, 01:32 PM
Post #3

put the aerial on your head

Member No.: 89

My next door neighbour really freaks me out, I've caught him on numerous occasions looking into my bedroom window from the lane outside. The first time it happened I thought it could have been accidental or me thinking weird things, but then I saw him doing it again and when he realised that I'd seen him he hid behind the garage mad.gif

I remember one time, he scared the hell out of me. I was on my own in the house and it was maybe 1:30am, I was on my way to bed and I went to check the front door (which has frosted glass in it) was locked and I could see him looking in, needless to say I panicked a little bit.

So yeah, I don't like my neighbour very much dry.gif

--------------------
~I'm missing your bed, I never sleep, avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak, and this bottle of beast is taking me home. I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets, you're not alone and you're not descreet. You make sure I know who's taking you home. I'm reading your note over again, there's not a word that I comprehend, except when you signed it "I will love you always and forever"~

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Jul 17 2004, 02:13 PM
Post #4

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

Yeah. Back when we rented, our landlord was a complete and utter bitch... as is, she stole over 1000 dollars from us claiming that she had the right to charge us rent for a month we didn't even rent. She was a spiteful old bag... always complaining about the nonexistant noise coming from our house, and being generally unpleasent. Her forty year old son and his stupid offspring lived right below us too, and they'd blast music all hours, along with him watching me through windos. She kept the house in disrepair and blamed it on my family and tired to sue us for that as well.

Her husband died recently, and I believe that God missed his shot.

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jul 17 2004, 03:45 PM
Post #5

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

We live in a baby factory in a fairly nice community, and almost everyone on my cul-de-sac knows each other...except for the people to the left of us. They complained when we moved in and put a fence in (despite the fact we had three large dogs, my little sister was three, I was seven and my older sister was nine) and it used to be whenever the dogs barked for more than a minute, they'd either a. call us and yell at us or b. call the police to report a noise disturbance. They're inside 75% of the time and someone is usually quick to pull them in. They never say hello or wave or at us, and their own dog lives in the basement. He only goes outside like once a month...and when he did go out he defecated on the sidewalk, proving he probably doesn't even spend enough time outside to know how to use the bathroom properly out there. Poor dog. Not to mention that turd was there for a couple days. So we don't have the worst neighbors, but they certainly refuse to be friendly.

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
artist.unknown
post Jul 17 2004, 07:37 PM
Post #6

sesquipedalian

Member No.: 915

My neighbour back at home is a frightening little man whose name I don't even know because I've always called him Mr Wackadoo. He has two buildings on our property (which he insists is his despite surveys and land deeds going back to the 1800's), and before my parents put up a fence, he'd randomly come in our yard and mow bits of it. Once he even came in and pulled up all our rose bushes. In the summer he vacuum cleans his grass. Before his ex-wife kidnapped it, he'd stand outside screaming for his dog to come. His deaf dog. When I was a wee one he'd try and get me to come into his house. Yepp. The man's a lunatic.

Of course, he's harmless old goat compared to my neighbours back in rural-land, who, when not spending their time breaking and entering, kidnapped my dog and killed her and threatened to go after my sister and I next. So, yea. Go Mr Wackadoo.

--------------------
-Grammar Nazi-quotes of the yesterday
It is only in his work that an artist can find reality and satisfaction, for the actual world is less intense than the world of his invention and consequently his life, without recourse to violent disorder, does not seem very substantial. -Tennessee Williams

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Jul 17 2004, 11:02 PM
Post #7

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

My neighbors blast loud rap music with heavy bass at around 8 am on Sunday mornings. Also, the kid is loud. He shrieks and runs down the hallway like a drunk banshee. And they leave their local newspapers (we all get them around here) in the middle of the floor, endangering us of tripping.

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
Mazling
post Jul 18 2004, 11:09 PM
Post #8

Worrying

Member No.: 1,153

I've had some pretty wierd neighbors........ like the one on the left of my house.. Most of the time I see them their all gathered around some home-made gadget that half of the time blows up.... Then the other times I see them their staring at me. This one summer they thought it would be funny if they kid-napped one of my bunnies and held a knife to his throat ohmy.gif That really pissed me off and I ended up getting my paintball gun and threatening to shoot them from point blank.

Then the one neighbor's from 2 years ago...... They would attempt to jump from roof to roof screaming like monkeys.... Then they would come over inside our house, when no one was home, and move things around...... After that we started to security.

--------------------
Mazle
‡God-Like-Rabbit‡
ˆLet's pretend your a camel.ˆ
„Blue and Blonde„
•I'm a blanker•
_.·˜¯ª¯˜·._
Do the wave ^

+Quote Post
jenofthejen
post Jul 19 2004, 11:51 PM
Post #9

all8^

Member No.: 1,167

My nieghbors downstairs drive me crazy. They are always in the back drinking until three or four in the morning. That doesn't bother me. The part that bothers me is that they fight every night until the birds start chirping. They fight over things like who took the last pain killer, or why they bought weed from this person when the other had better stuff. I live in a nice apartment complex. They are the only people who cause any problems, yet no one does anything about it. The best part is that the manager lives right next door to them.

+Quote Post
pvcfairy
post Jul 20 2004, 10:46 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,200

My last two lots of neighbours have been weired, one is an agressive transvestite obsessed with park outside my house and scratching cars with keys and the last lot were a flat full of lads that were nocturnal and would be still awake when i'd leave in the morning, they once woke me up playing cricket with a shovel and a water cooler bottle.

--------------------
I'm sweet and innocent me

+Quote Post
e703
post Jul 20 2004, 10:53 AM
Post #11

meeeeeeeeeeeew

Member No.: 387

At home, the only problems we have our neighbours is that next door keep putting rubbish in our wheelie bin, regardless of the fact that if they used the big blue box that they have to fill with cans to be recycled, they'd have more than enough room in their own bin.

Before them, we had some right strange neighbours living next door. At my house, when I was younger, there was me, my older brother and my parents. Next door they also had two kids similar ages to my and my brother. We didn't get on with them, and my parents didn't get on with their parents. Anyway, the woman was a very strange woman and never missed a thing. If I'd just come back from school and was walking down our drive, she'd be at the window staring at me. If I was in the back garden doing whatever, she'd be upstairs in one of the back bedrooms of her house, at the window, staring at me. She'd always be there, watching. They also seemed to try to 'compete' with us in some way. If we bought a new car, they'd buy a new car. If my mom got her hair done a certain way, she'd go and have it done the same way. My mom bought a new coat, she bought the same; in our back garden we had some small goal posts, they bought the same. I remember when I was really tiny, we had this plastic slide in our garden, again, they then went a bought a plastic slide. Quite odd really.
But there came a point where they couldn't afford to copy us, and we had an extension added onto our dining room. The extension went into our back garden so it didn't interfere with them at all, but to get permisson the council has to send letters to neighbours just to get their approval, and they complained of course, saying it would block the sun from getting into their garden...which of course was a load of crap since it was only a ground floor room and it was on the far side of our garden from their house. We went ahead with it anyway, but along the way suffered slashed tyres on the wheelbarrow and missing tools. Can't imagine how that happened..but it got done. Eventually they moved away and we lived happily ever after.

I won't start on my flatmates at uni, cos I might scare people, hehe!!

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Jul 20 2004, 03:58 PM
Post #12

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

The neighbours we have now are really good - but we used to have a really nasty piece of work living next door to us.

He was great when he first moved in - but then he started to play his music REALLY loud at three in the morning. It would happen about once a week. At the time I was heavily pregnant and having problems sleeping anyway. The first dozen times it happened we didn't say anything but then one night I was in tears because I was so very tired. My partner decided to go over and ask him politely if he would turn the music down. When the guy answered the door, he was obviously steamingly drunk, aggressive and hurled abuse at my partner.

It only happened once after that incident but in that case we called the cops and asked them to go and speak to him because he was so antisocial.

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post Jul 21 2004, 07:36 PM
Post #13

^This is not my self picture^

Member No.: 265

OK
Try being an empath when you have these 2 neighbors that feels like they are screwing constantly. It's enough to drive you totally F*cking insane and want to ram my head into the wall until I'm unconcious. GAHH

--------------------
Personality traits: bisexual, witty, protective, loving, smart, fast in the mind and body, sci-fi loving, a conspiracy theorist, and semi insane.
MY FAMILY
Fluffy=foob:::
be nice to me family or get spammed.
Dominatrix:::magikeyes14's sex army conspiracist:::League of ISH white tiger:::Animal Spirit club I am in the I love boobs club Governor:::Ejit Cult I am in the League Of Extraordinarily Sexyish Women lord high squirell cruncher:::anti-squirrel army Berserker High Commander:::Rebel Alliance Bisous:::hug cult Goddess of SEX:::fantasy creatures club
MY ANIMALS
user posted imageMY ACID BUNNY IS SHAMIRAuser posted imageShalimar.user posted imagePyroMaia. user posted imageEVO buddy user posted imageLOOK AT THE FROGGIE MY FANTASY

my Fourms

+Quote Post
its_all_an_illus...
post Jul 22 2004, 03:45 PM
Post #14

Guppy Xtreme!

Member No.: 1,209

My next door neighbors have: *creepy music cue* a chihuahua. Yes, thats right., A bloody Chihuahua! We share a garden with three families- whenever one of us walks past the neighbors house, the dog starts barking its little head off. Once it chewed through its lead, then proceeded to attempt to do the same to my ankle.

+Quote Post
The Tortured Sou...
post Jul 23 2004, 12:02 AM
Post #15

Someday I'll return to the City in the sky

Member No.: 248

wow!!!

i'm quite thankful for the neghbours i have now, they are both really nice, tho i don't have much 2 du with them anymore... infact the 1's that are connected to me (i live in a semi detatched so 1 side is joined with the neighbours house) are probably more likly to complain about me, coz when i'm home alone i like 2 listen 2 my music loud (i dunno how loud it is next door but i try not to go too mental) and i sometimes play my guitar a bit loud... but they haven't complained so meh...

--------------------
Signature now edited for my new forum life

WOOOHOOO i am e-engaged to the beautiful GothicTheySay

my little minion DoRmAnT she will do my bidding and be protected by my faires

my faires are, My cider fairy Pyromissy and my Vodka Imp Pyriem

Woo i got a funky signature thingy

user posted image

+Quote Post
tptcow
post Jul 23 2004, 12:16 AM
Post #16

Savior on the Blood Church St. Petersburg, Russia

Member No.: 978

My new neighbor likes to point guns at people and threatens to sure people for no reason. I don't think he takes his medicine everyday like he is suposed to. Its seems like everytime we move we have to have a nut living close to us.... blink.gif

--------------------
Western Kentucky University
Facebook
Xanga
Formerly: Trumpetperson

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Jul 23 2004, 10:46 AM
Post #17

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

QUOTE (artist.unknown @ Jul 17 2004, 08:37 PM)
In the summer he vacuum cleans his grass.

Christ that's funny laugh.gif Sorry, I'm not laughing at you. It's just a funny image to think about smile.gif

My neighbours are generally nice apart from one strange lady who stares at you out of window when you're getting into your car. Also sometimes when I leave or come home she pops her head out of the door and asks me whether I knocked on her door or wanted anything. I think my front door causes some sort of vacuum in her flat as she thinks I keep knocking on her door. I seriously have to pelt it away from my door and down the steps or quietly go up the steps and open my door really quickly everytime to avoid her.

Having said that she is also the one that got upset as her dog has to be given away/put down. I think she is just lonely but she always manages to grab me when I'm in a foul mood rolleyes.gif

Don't even get me started on some of my other neighbours. I'd get too angry. We have "inconsiderate", "rude", "ungrateful", "noisy" and "downright irritating" dry.gif

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Jul 25 2004, 07:26 PM
Post #18

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

When I lived in PA, the whole neighborhood was filled with nothing but assholes, which is one of the reasons we moved. Their kids would beat the hell out of me, my brother and my friends and they'd blame me and my parents for it (no joke). When were moving, this dumbass kid told my brother, "My parents said you're moving to get away from your problems." My brother, a prodigal smartass at the time, then retorted, "No, we're moving to get away from assholes like you." Score one for us.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
spuglet
post Jul 25 2004, 09:43 PM
Post #19

I don't need no stinkin' title

Member No.: 38

One side my neighbours are villa fans that mow their lawn at half past nine on a sunday morning.

The other side were a pair of mental old people who wished death upon my cat (so we got another to spite them) and used to spy on us whenever we were in the back garden.
The woman used to always lurk in the front garden so she could have conversations with passing victims, at the top of her voice, which we can hear every word of in the front room.

Her husband died recently and shes been a lot quieter.

--------------------
I'll sleep when i'm alive and live when i'm dead.

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Jul 26 2004, 09:55 AM
Post #20

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jul 23 2004, 11:46 AM)
My neighbours are generally nice apart from one strange lady who stares at you out of window when you're getting into your car. Also sometimes when I leave or come home she pops her head out of the door and asks me whether I knocked on her door or wanted anything. I think my front door causes some sort of vacuum in her flat as she thinks I keep knocking on her door. I seriously have to pelt it away from my door and down the steps or quietly go up the steps and open my door really quickly everytime to avoid her.

Update

She's lost her marbles bless 'er. I came home on Friday only to find her standing on the doorstep trying to get in. June (the lady who lives below me) had buzzed her in but she didn't understand that she had to push to door. She kept asking what button she had to press to let herself in.

Then we find out she's locked herself out.

She keeps calling her female dog a he and lots of varied names. Must confuse the dog rolleyes.gif

Turns out she thinks her husband is estranged and I don't think he is.

I am now completely confused but I helped her out, got the locksmith out from the council and made sure (along with June) that she was alright.

Worrying really.

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Jul 26 2004, 02:37 PM
Post #21

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

Reasons like all of these are why I want to live in a place where ny neighbors are 1) far away or 2) nonexistant. George Carlin once celebrated the fact that he lives by the beach because "there's are assholes on only three sides of me."

When I lived with my sister, we had a neightbor in our same hall who was an antisocial asshole junkie. He would stay up until like three partying with his friends doing drugs. He also liked to be an assmunch toward me. The chicks who lived under up were really nice. We would talk on the poarch while we all smoked. The folks on the buildings next to us were nice though this one couple had a bunch of really annoying kids.

Back at my folks, we have a vacant lot on one side, Ft. Clinch State Park behind us, a German couple who alternate between there and Germany and this one guy my dad is completely at odds with ever since his dog growled at my little sister Gabrielle. The guy's loaded too. He got a new SUV and a BMW for his wife. His 15-year-old twin girls got a Caddy from sometime in the early sixties (the exact year escapes me) for when they start driving.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 01:54 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!