Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Did Anyone See....?
everlasting gods...
post Jul 18 2004, 02:27 AM
Post #1

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 274

Did anyone see the video of Glen Danzig getting knocked out by the Danny the singer from North Side Kings? It is hilarious. I am not a fan of Danzig. I have met him two times and each time he was a complete ass. I posted the vid on my side and you may check out right here. KNOCKOUT!!

--------------------
(insert witty comment here)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
franken-sarah
post Jul 18 2004, 07:52 PM
Post #2

A monster of someone elses creation...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 873

The sound was a bit dodgy but I got the drift - those two are big guys, I certainly wouldn't have been stepping in to break it up!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Come freely, and of your own will, and leave behind some of the happiness that you bring with you...

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post Jul 21 2004, 07:52 PM
Post #3

^This is not my self picture^

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 265

Someone needs to get off the pcp.

--------------------
Personality traits: bisexual, witty, protective, loving, smart, fast in the mind and body, sci-fi loving, a conspiracy theorist, and semi insane.
MY FAMILY
Fluffy=foob:::
be nice to me family or get spammed.
Dominatrix:::magikeyes14's sex army conspiracist:::League of ISH white tiger:::Animal Spirit club I am in the I love boobs club Governor:::Ejit Cult I am in the League Of Extraordinarily Sexyish Women lord high squirell cruncher:::anti-squirrel army Berserker High Commander:::Rebel Alliance Bisous:::hug cult Goddess of SEX:::fantasy creatures club
MY ANIMALS
user posted imageMY ACID BUNNY IS SHAMIRAuser posted imageShalimar.user posted imagePyroMaia. user posted imageEVO buddy user posted imageLOOK AT THE FROGGIE MY FANTASY

my Fourms

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 05:21 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!