> Bitch, Yeah...
Snugglebum the D...
post Jul 29 2004, 11:20 PM
Post #1

F*cking with the best since 1996

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 962

My time to rant.

I really wanted a couple of my mates to come round tonight. I phoned them and they were up for it. And yet, they're still not here and I know that they won't be coming.

What really gets on my tits is people who can't say no. They may want to come out but they have a prior engagement - therefore they say yes but know that they're not going to make it. I understand that they don't want me to be hurt - but that's not the point. I'd rather they say no at the start, then when they make me sit and wonder whether or not they'll turn up.

They're not bad mates, just 'Yes People.'

Anyone else have this problem?

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spacehappy
post Jul 29 2004, 11:49 PM
Post #2

Matazone acolyte

Member No.: 183

I used too but then i "culled" the losers!. At the end of the day i want people that are going to say "sorry Pete i got something else on" not "yeh sure stay in all night i'll be around soon".

Smack em around the head with a blunt instrument, it's more fun than waiting in all night for a get together that's not going to happen. ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Jul 30 2004, 12:44 AM
Post #3

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

The get together was happening either way - I just really wanted to see these people.

Bottom line - they missed out.

Honest. blink.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Jul 30 2004, 01:22 PM
Post #4

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

One of my biggest pet hates is when someone promises to do something and doesn't do it for whatever reason. If you think you may not be able to do something don't say you're going to! dry.gif It's rude and selfish. People like that should be duct taped, whipped to within an inch of their lives and force fed cod liver oil.....and not capsules! evil.gif

Seriously, that sucks Snuggle. Sorry. I used to and still have friends like that. I tell them not to do it, that I won't be mad if they can't but for some reason they still do. Perhaps they are scared of me (see above) huh.gif

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Jul 30 2004, 05:53 PM
Post #5

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

That happens to me a lot. I'll get a chance to get out of the basement and the guys never show up. It's understandable if something comes up, like when my friend's buddy Skinny got into an accident. That's one thing. But having your friends ditch you because they ran into some chicks as they were coming to get you is something else.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 11:35 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!