Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Random Phrases That Leave Your Mouth, and provide others with hours of fun
spiffilicious05
post Aug 6 2004, 02:21 AM
Post #1

Empowe(red)

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 614

My friend Jenn and I were walking around the mall this afternoon and we would be saying random things. A lot of times we pass them off because the phrases that we say are quite wierd and we never remember them later. But tonight I turnned to my friend Jenn and said something along the lines of Silly Jenn -- that's for such and such....(cannot remember what I said).

Then she turns around to me and says:

Silly government, ruling is for dictators.

Has anything ever just popped out of your mouth that has caused you and your friends to muse over it for hours?

Please - do tell.

--------------------
Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Where I roam...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DoRmAnt
post Aug 6 2004, 02:27 AM
Post #2

envision

Group: New Members
Member No.: 983

This isn't what i said, but my friend, Linsey was at my house and we were playing some trivia game and it asked about the Super Bowl, and she looks and me and goes, 'What is that like bowling?'

so funny at the time, we still tease her about it.

--------------------
you know you want to own me...oh wait! you can't! HA! my master is The Tortured Soul
>>>>FOREVER IN MY HEART CLAY>>>>r.i.p. january 28, 1984 - april 8, 2004
@}----

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Aug 6 2004, 12:00 PM
Post #3

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

I was having a sleepover about a week ago, and as groups of girls do we started singing. Someone started off with a Pocahontas tune (seeing as we are the generation raised by Disney movies) to which the first line was "You think I'm an ignorant savage".

"Becca how's the first line go?"
Becca was half asleep with her head buried in her pillow (no I don't know how she sleeps like that).
"Mmm. 'You think I'm an ignorant sandwich. I mean savage.'"
This was hilarious.
We're currently working on a whole sandwich-based song to the Pocahontas tune.
Oh can you hear the honey mustard calling...

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
eternallybored
post Aug 6 2004, 05:15 PM
Post #4

the avatars weren't working again

Member No.: 1,177

When I was on my vacation to San Fransisco last month, I was with my best friend. We were trying to think up the stupidest thing to ask a random person walking down the street. We finally came up with "Hello sir, will you please pick your nose for me?".

If you've ever been to San Fransisco, you'll understand why we didn't actually go through with it.

--------------------
>(|||>
currently one of the four flourish freaks! Hazzah for me!
-----------------------------//--------------------------

+Quote Post
Kitty
post Aug 7 2004, 03:36 AM
Post #5

Professionally Unprofessional

Member No.: 580

Hmm.... I called my friend one day.... I had a good reason, really I did. And she picked up and just said "Toast!" I dont know why it was funny o.0 I just was. Who says toast when they answer the phone?

But thats not the funniest. Same friend of mine, her mom wanted her to put a poptart in the toaster I think.... and she gets up and says "Sure!" And walks into the kitchen.... a few seconds later she pops her head back into the room and asks "Whats a toaster?...."

So funny. biggrin.gif We still laugh about it. Whats a toaster?

--------------------
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream by night

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Aug 7 2004, 10:41 AM
Post #6

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

My friend Scott came out with a classic after the Muse concert in March:

"I like this hoodie. It's got a hood" (in scottish accent)

"So, what's a top with no hood called, Scott? An 'ie'?"

It sooo was funny at the time unsure.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
The Tortured Sou...
post Aug 7 2004, 11:02 AM
Post #7

Someday I'll return to the City in the sky

Member No.: 248

well my motto is "Be Random be Free" so as you can tell i come out with alot of junk also the fact i'm an on/off stoner helps (for those of u who don't smoke it i don't condone it, plz don't start just coz i du, i couldn't take the moral upheaval... i want u all to know i'm not trying to peer pressure you into moking weed... right now on with the post)

once when i was stoned, which the other ppl found hilarious but i dunno if sober ppl will...

i stood up and stated "don't die backwards whilest flying in the opposite direction"

also relateing to eteranlly bored... me and a friend were going up 2 ppl and randomly asking "your eyes are pretty, can i have one." it is absolutly hilarious espcailly if you can say it completely normally without sounding like your saying something stupid for laughs, coz then they actually listen to you and the reaction is a whole lot better biggrin.gif infact if me and my friends (not inculding the ones who know about this) get bored i'll walk up 2 1 of them and say the line, it gets the mood going again biggrin.gif

also once at this place we hangout there is like a net in the ceiling or something i dunno what it's there for but ppl throw things into it and sum had thrown a KoRn baccy tin in there and of course me being a huge KoRn fan i had to say something and say something food so i just pointed in the air, which was enough to get dodgy looks and then stated... "that is not a baccy tin that is god!!!" we enjoyed that 1 for about a week or so biggrin.gif

--------------------
Signature now edited for my new forum life

WOOOHOOO i am e-engaged to the beautiful GothicTheySay

my little minion DoRmAnT she will do my bidding and be protected by my faires

my faires are, My cider fairy Pyromissy and my Vodka Imp Pyriem

Woo i got a funky signature thingy

user posted image

+Quote Post
artist.unknown
post Aug 8 2004, 12:42 AM
Post #8

sesquipedalian

Member No.: 915

I love collecting these. My latest was from when my mum was looking for a present for a cousin of ours, who was turning four: "I like boy toys."

--------------------
-Grammar Nazi-quotes of the yesterday
It is only in his work that an artist can find reality and satisfaction, for the actual world is less intense than the world of his invention and consequently his life, without recourse to violent disorder, does not seem very substantial. -Tennessee Williams

+Quote Post
Marsyas
post Aug 8 2004, 04:28 AM
Post #9

Apparently squishy

Member No.: 763

One that's really stuck with my friend Dan and I stems from a phone conversation we had one night last semester:

"Hey. What's up?"
"Not much, how about you?"
"*mumbling...not quite sure what I said*"
"Wha....did you just say @ss pandas?"
"Dude, what the crap?"
"You so said @ss pandas."
"Pretty sure I didn't"
"@SS PANDAS!!"
" rolleyes.gif No. Just...no."
"You're a scruffy little @ss panda!"

Say that last one in the silliest voice you can. Go on. You know you want to. laugh.gif

My mom is always good for a weird quote as well. My favorite so far is from when I was about 13 years old and I was reading the comics at the kitchen table while she was doing the dishes. All of a sudden my mom makes this smug face then blurts out, "You know, there's nothing better than a sweaty, naked black man."

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

[editted by LoLo - language please]

--------------------
Come away! O human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand...

Quite possibly one of the most beautiful things you will ever hear

+Quote Post
tptcow
post Aug 8 2004, 05:26 AM
Post #10

Savior on the Blood Church St. Petersburg, Russia

Member No.: 978

After the Cavies winning and then that I won't be able to go to sleep<--has to go to work at ten in the morning. biggrin.gif

Well, I was walking with my cousin, her fiance, and her sister in the hospital before one of my other cousins gave birth and someone said, "I have gas" which was followed by a noise. ph34r.gif

--------------------
Western Kentucky University
Facebook
Xanga
Formerly: Trumpetperson

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Aug 8 2004, 02:14 PM
Post #11

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

Oh, Marsyas, that reminds me...one time we were running during gym, and I was talking to one friend. The other one comes up from behind us...I don't remember what we were talking about, but she said "Did you just say freedom of the @ss?" "WHAT?!" "You just said freedom of the @ss..." This was followed by the scuplting of the Declaration of @ss-pendence and whatnot... tongue.gif

[editted by LoLo - language]

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
eternallybored
post Aug 8 2004, 07:54 PM
Post #12

the avatars weren't working again

Member No.: 1,177

Once I stood up and said,"I proclaim to the world that I am mute!"

--------------------
>(|||>
currently one of the four flourish freaks! Hazzah for me!
-----------------------------//--------------------------

+Quote Post
spiffilicious05
post Aug 8 2004, 11:15 PM
Post #13

Empowe(red)

Member No.: 614

Once after a semi formal I went to a Denny's with my friend Matt and DOH. They made me a tribal mask out of a napkin and I stuck forks in my hair. I then stood up and said to everyone:

I am your queen, worship me. laugh.gif

--------------------
Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Where I roam...

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Aug 9 2004, 06:37 AM
Post #14

My direction

Member No.: 495

My mom's friend once said to her son, (who was licking butter of his knife or something at the time) "Don't put your cutlery in your mouth."

Her mother found it very funny indeed.

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
arpeggiodreams
post Aug 9 2004, 09:43 PM
Post #15

salad dressing for is unsightly

Member No.: 755

My friends and I were driving to Santa Cruz in seperate cars. Danielle and Shad were in the bunny, and I was in the Honda. Shad kept missing exits and getting lost. When we finally got there, we met at the bank. Danielle took the keys from him, and I said "Stick a turkey in him, he's done."

Whoops. Don't let me drive for 4 hours without human contact, I get silly.

--------------------
I am too busy with all this dust and all these branches weighing on me
Proud member of the RPA--- saving the world,one irrelevancy at a time

+Quote Post
karismaklysm
post Aug 10 2004, 03:02 PM
Post #16

souped on the beat

Member No.: 712

well, i do improv, so a lot of sudden things exit my facehole...
the one i have from recently is:

we were playing house party, where the host has to figure out who their guests are. i was britney spears. now, we do a clean, family show. so clearly, double entendre is as dirty as we get, and occasionally shows up in sketches.

i gave a few hints about being "stonger," and when the radio wouldn't play i "hit it one more time..."
so the host says: "oh, you're on the tip of my tongue!"
and i, before i thought about it, said: "and probably alot of other people's too."

--------------------
We will start with the firemen, and then the math teachers, and so on in that fashion...

+Quote Post
artist.unknown
post Aug 11 2004, 02:50 PM
Post #17

sesquipedalian

A couple years ago my sister's class, notorious for being badly-behaved, had a sub in Science or something. One of the boys kept humming really annoying bits of songs, and refused to stop when asked. The sub didn't know which boy it was, and after a while demanded that the humming child fess up and knock it off. No-one would come forward, and none of the students would point her to the right person. After an entire period of this, the sub became extremely annoyed and threatened the whole class with detention:

You're all going down with that hummer!!

--------------------
It is only in his work that an artist can find reality and satisfaction, for the actual world is less intense than the world of his invention and consequently his life, without recourse to violent disorder, does not seem very substantial. -Tennessee Williams

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Aug 11 2004, 05:22 PM
Post #18

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

The first time I was drunk I went to the bathroom and when I returned to the room I inquired,

"Did we just switch hemospheres because the toilet water seems to be flushing in the wrong direction."

Sometimes I'll just randomly walk around saying, "Yay and Wee," which seems to throw people off.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Kitty
post Aug 11 2004, 08:47 PM
Post #19

Professionally Unprofessional

Member No.: 580

Hmm.... last summer I went on a cruise and was feeling very lonely and bored.... which is very bad for me. Heh. Cuz when I'm lonely and bored my brain like.... scrambles itself and I act like I'm high and or drunk.... mind you I was 13 then.... and I was trying to fend away all the guys that thought I was a really cute 15 year old. So it was raining and I was running around in the rain and skipping and giggling and stumbling around, and then I ran into one of my brothers friends who I had met earlier and started talking to him and then like.... dropped onto the outside deck of the cruise.... which was covered in like astro turf-ish stuff.... and since it rained it was all wet and I just started rolling around !!! And then I made this guy lay down and roll, it was so hillarious.... but, then some of his friends came over and were like o.0

"Are you high? You must be high"

I'm not hiiighh! Or drunk! But you are *eyes bottle of beer*

"I'm sure I'm less drunk than you are"

And then.... I like screamed 'I"M MORE SANE THAN YOU AM!" and I didnt realize what I said till the whole group bursts out laughing.... I felt pretty crispy.... lol

--------------------
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream by night

+Quote Post
Azrael The Cat
post Aug 12 2004, 05:39 AM
Post #20

Super advanced member

Member No.: 1,228

I played a comic with Tourette's syndrome in a play once. We were doing this scene were we were eating pizza and I pretending to drink from a prop can of coke and I felt something squishy and lemmony as I drank. Now the theatre was infected with ants, and they had gotten into the can because I spat out one of those things and looked at it, realizing it was an ant. So I'm looking at this insect, really grossed out but I stay in character and keep going with the scene.

So the next day we're having a meeting right before the next performance and out of nowhere, I interupt the Stage Manager to proclaim: "ants taste lemmony!" tongue.gif

So naturally my friends kept reciting that line to me for a long time. That is until I said something else really stupid and they switched to that instead. I say a lot of stupid stuff apparently....

--------------------
I thought she would be Morticia to my Gomez, but she ended up being Lenore to my Mr. Gosh.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Aug 12 2004, 01:55 PM
Post #21

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (Azrael The Cat @ Aug 11 2004, 09:39 PM)
So the next day we're having a meeting right before the next performance and out of nowhere, I interupt the Stage Manager to proclaim: "ants taste lemmony!" tongue.gif

Wow ants have never tasted lemmony to me when I've eaten them. Most of the time they're bitter unless you remove their heads first.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Tortured Sou...
post Aug 12 2004, 03:07 PM
Post #22

Someday I'll return to the City in the sky

Member No.: 248

wow Lo.... never thort u'd be an ant type o' girl smile.gif

--------------------
Signature now edited for my new forum life

WOOOHOOO i am e-engaged to the beautiful GothicTheySay

my little minion DoRmAnT she will do my bidding and be protected by my faires

my faires are, My cider fairy Pyromissy and my Vodka Imp Pyriem

Woo i got a funky signature thingy

user posted image

+Quote Post
Queenie
post Aug 12 2004, 05:40 PM
Post #23

YAY!!! Garfield my cute little honey bun!!

Member No.: 341

I can't really remember any random phrases that i've said, normally because i erase them from my memory within 2 minutes becuase of sure horror that i've said it. But my friend Chris at uni says the best things that just make you giggle even 6 months on!!

1) A slug is a vegtable
2) Pink Lemons do really exist and that is how Pink Lemonade is made... with pink lemons rather than normal lemons and food colouring
3)Shoes are sleeping when you don't wear them
4) Cows and other animals that are used for leather have different coloured skin on the inside i.e., purple and green etc... hence the way we get different coloured leather for shoes and bags

There are a lot more too but i think i would be here forever saying them all so i'll just put those for now!! She is very guilable to so we try to confuse her in to believing things as well which is bad on our half rolleyes.gif

--------------------
SQUEAK BED SQUEAK!!

+Quote Post
artist.unknown
post Aug 12 2004, 06:13 PM
Post #24

sesquipedalian

Yet another vaguely naughty quotism from ar.un. I'm a silly. I was sitting at lunch and trying to read for a test I had coming up. The girl across from me, Cassy, was shockingly gullable and not all that bright--when I wasn't studying I'd do things like convince her that she was mistaken, busses are actually purple. She asked me what I was reading; I said biology. What about? Animals. She paused for a bit, then:

Cassy: What's a sexy animal?
Me: You are, Cassy. Stop talking.
(pause)
Cassy: I'm not an animal! I've only got two nipples!

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Aug 12 2004, 07:13 PM
Post #25

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Aug 12 2004, 07:07 AM)
wow Lo.... never thort u'd be an ant type o' girl smile.gif

It's amazing what I'll do on a dare. tongue.gif

[/spam]

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 07:47 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!