IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is The Most Annoying Pet Peeve?, just curious
What is the most annoying pet peeve?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 21
Guests cannot vote 
LadyDarkPeach
post Mar 1 2003, 03:21 AM
Post #1

Has WAY too much time on their hands

Group: New Members
Member No.: 34

heh heh heh... i came up with this one when i saw my sis eating like a cow... blink.gif ph34r.gif

--------------------
Wow... that's a big chicken...
E-Siblings: Craziness, Free Psycho, Industrial Kybosh, CrissiLove and Tired! I wub you guys!

I have apple pie for brains
SMACK, KETTLE, SMACK THE HOE BAG!
Like my Av?When Office Supplies Attack
You don't think I can steal a toaster?
STAND BACK! I'VE GOT A TENNI-FLOP!
I wub my blonde elves!
Yes... we all hate my sister... step sister from hell...
6 things i hate: babies,mushrooms,seventh graders, bologna, Shania Twain, and Cher!
English Class is poo
God, rice is like one of the best damn things on the planet.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jicama
post Mar 6 2003, 12:42 AM
Post #2

a hoopy frood who really knows where her towel is

Member No.: 46

how about really annoying commercials? there's a local tv ad for a place called (i kid you not) "mattress mattress the mattress store". their commercials are abominations that have to be seen to be believed.

--------------------
i don't need eternal truth, i've got shadow puppets!

+Quote Post
craziness
post Mar 6 2003, 02:20 AM
Post #3

crazi

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 20

most annoying pet peeve to me: people who are "in love" and take themselves too seriously.
grrrrrrrrrrr those freakin people in love....................
i could just kill em all.
ive lost 4 of my closest friends, cuz they are "in love with eachother". when you are 13 years old and you think your in love because your too stupid to realize that love doesnt exist, at least not at age 13, you belive that you are in love with someone that you met about 3 months ago. you forget that there are other people around you, and that you still have friends besides your freaking s/o. i understand the raging hormones thing, and being 13 and i can understand why they want to "go out" but do they not reazlie how overly seriously they take themselves? when i got mad at my friend because she no longer speaks to me unless it is about her bf, she said "well a GOOD friend would be happy for us and say aww arent they cute." cute is one thing. obsessed is another. when they "break up" they better not come crying to me because i will slap them. and its not that my heart has been bittered by a mean little boy or something. its that these people are just stupid. STUPID i tell you.

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Mar 6 2003, 04:52 AM
Post #4

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

I am so with you on that, craziness. My little sister's ex-boyfriend has an open diary completely dedicated to her. He's completely obsessed with her. They're both 14 years old, and they were only dating for 3 months. This guy completely dropped all of his hobbies and friends just to spend time with her. It's just insane.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Mar 6 2003, 02:41 PM
Post #5

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Yeah people who do that are annoying. I used to be one of them. One time when I was 19 I picked up and moved to the other side of the country to live with my now ex bf. I left all of my friends and family behind, and ended up only keeping in touch with one of them. When I came back everyone who used to be a good friend, if they saw me would say hi wow you're back, but we've never hung out since.

It's ok though I made new friends, and I never will drop anyone again so my man can have my full on attention.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post Apr 3 2003, 07:30 PM
Post #6

Goddess of all-behold and worship

Member No.: 199

Being ignored is REALLY annoying, especially for someone like me who doesn't talk a lot. And I hate it when people ask you for and then they ignore what they told you and ask the teacher who just said the same thing you did. If you don't trust me, WHY DID YOU ASK?!! And cracking knuckles. And bad manners in all areas. And when people don't hold the door open for you, especially when they look behind them to see if anyone's there. And when people press the handicapp button on the door when they have NOTHING in their hands, then push the door anyway cause it's not going fast enough. Yeah...can you tell I'm antisocial? People suck.

--------------------
Cheese is my husband and I love him muchly! (attacks with kisses)
Hinsley-the first bi-straight marriage and first forum divorce.
Forum affiliation positions: Governor of the Ejits, Grand Princess of ISH, official Elf-Wizard of the Snuffleburger Death Cult, Queen over all Misfit Dolls
I am death grip barbie-BEWARE. My animal spirit is a mermaid.
I have been entrusted to take care of Jennifer the vodka imp, although I wasn't aware of it until just now...I was beginning to wonder why she was following me...
I am Leopold's minion, so bugger off! I mean...quack? Sir Psycho Sexy is my minion and Wolfbane is my anti-minion.
Crissi, Crazi, and LDP are my e-sisters! iamtootiredyyyy is my little e-brother! Missy is my e-twin. We were seperated at birth. (whispers) She's the evil one. And Raven343 is my witchy god-mother! (chokes on not-so-faerie-dust)
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image <--(Look that's me!) Free Psyduck!! Quuuuuaaaaccckkkk!!!
[sig chopped for being HUGE! Please trim it - Mata]

+Quote Post
leopold
post Apr 3 2003, 08:16 PM
Post #7

Absentee Mod

Group: Moderators
From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

I asked ya not ta do it, but ya did it anyways... ta much fer nothin, muppet!!

Not at anyone in particular, jus an example of me pet peeve.

I dun like bein ignored either. Lucky then, really, that I'm so utterly unignorabubble biggrin.gif

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
Smallsam
post Apr 3 2003, 09:35 PM
Post #8

Love me?

Member No.: 17

Crazi, that is EXACTLY what I was going to post about when I saw this thread. I hate people who think theyre in love after about a week. It makes me want to die.

And you know what else I hate more? When they talk at me for hours trying to get me to believe that they really are in love. After about five minutes I want to puke on my shoes.

+Quote Post
craziness
post Apr 3 2003, 09:55 PM
Post #9

crazi

Member No.: 20

SAME!!!! did you read what i wrote in your live journal about teenage love being stupid?

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Apr 3 2003, 10:08 PM
Post #10

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

I'd say people doing something you asked them not to do... cause you can just ask them not to do all of the other things.... then they would either stop or be "doing something you asked them not to do" .... make sense?

+Quote Post
Selkie_Blue
post Apr 3 2003, 10:10 PM
Post #11

Super advanced member

Member No.: 192

Other...being interrupted. It's one thing to be ignored, maybe they are just paying closer attention to something else, but when you're obviously in the middle of saying/doing something and someone comes along and pretty much just shoves you out of the way physically or verbally, it's really annoying.

--------------------
user posted image
This is Xuza, don't tease her, she bites. You should see what she can do with vodka and a shaker.
PM me about doing portraits of your booze fairies! Include details of how they look, colors, and other important things I should know.
Leopold chose to adopt me as his n00b 'cause he's just that cool.
I have claimed Gerbilfromhell as my Anti-minion just because I can whether he wants it or not, dammit!

+Quote Post
diceisdice
post Apr 3 2003, 11:20 PM
Post #12

Obsessive

Member No.: 166

People doing things you've asked them not to do. Am I anal? This really bothers me. If they tell you they disagree, hate your guts, whatever, that's different, but if they're just passive aggressively doing it, especially doing something I said I'd do... I'm rambling again aren't I?

--------------------
Sybilla, ti theleis?

am v. hungover.

a random French guy bought me coffee and told me about love

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 12:46 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!