Closed TopicStart new topic
> 2 Leeds Festival Weekend Tickets For Sale, 2 Leeds Festival Weekend Tickets
InsaneBoarder
post Aug 13 2004, 07:45 PM
Post #1

Novice Guppy

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,235

I bought my tickets for this years festival but now i can't go and i'm absolutely gutted so i'm trying to sell my tickets on and allow someone else to go and enjoy it for me!

Tickets are officially sold out!

Both tickets are for the full weekend (bank holiday weekend, August 27th - 29th) including parking and camping for the whole weekend. The festival site opens at 12 noon on the 26th and closes at 12 noon on the 30th. The festival is at Bramham Park, Leeds and if you are going by train then there is a shuttle bus service running from the train station to the festival site so you shouldn't have a problem getting there.

If you need any festival information including the line up then get on over to www.leedsfestival.co.uk! And to buy yourself a pair of tickets get over to http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=2262923951.

Cheers!
Happy Bidding!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Aug 13 2004, 10:42 PM
Post #2

This space intentionally left blank

Group: Admin
Member No.: 203

Forgive me if I seem a little cynical, but somebody signing up to a forum and making their first post an advert for an Ebay auction with a starting bid of £240 which is more than cost (listed at £105 per ticket and assuming the traditional booking fee of £5 a go) seems a little opportunistic to me. Particularly considering the fact that despite being sold out for pre-booking tickets can still be bought on the day for the standard price at the gate. If you become a regular poster I'll take this back, but otherwise... Please don't spam up our forum with money making schemes.

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 12:28 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!