Closed TopicStart new topic
> Shout Outs, tell people you care
LoLo
post Apr 21 2003, 06:11 PM
Post #1

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

I just thought this would be a fun thing to do to let people know you really care!

I'm going to start off with 2........for 2 of my bestest friends on here and other places.......I will of course put more up for more people later cause you know I love you all!

1st.....Oxymoronical...I know she doesn't seem to post on here too much (**grumbles at beckers**)...anyways. She's been one of my very best friends, and really like a sister to me for the past 6 years. Without her around for me I think I would have just ceased to exhist. You rock beckers and I miss getting to talk to you as much as we used to talk!

2nd......Crissi....yeah thats right our very own lovely Crissi. Crissi has been around for me so much lately. Talked with me about my problems and just made me feel better in times when I was down. Crissi, I'll miss ya while you're spending the summer with your bf, but I just wanted you to know you're super great!

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sun Tsu
post Apr 21 2003, 06:16 PM
Post #2

Flip Mode Is The Greatest

Group: New Members
Member No.: 29

*thinks of someone to shout out to*

Sun Tsu

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Apr 21 2003, 06:18 PM
Post #3

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 240

I'd like to shout out to LilNick. Cause she's my e-wife, and we don't get to talk much.
And I'd like to shout out to LoLo, cause I couldn't think of anyone else and she started this thread, and I don't want to leave her out, lest she become angered and smite me or worse.

+Quote Post
prezgfish
post Apr 21 2003, 06:18 PM
Post #4

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Banned
Member No.: 61

hmm

who does me like on the forum most

ok 4

Crissi. Leo. Cheese & our beloved topic sponser LoLo (get rid of the blue yet?)

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Apr 21 2003, 06:20 PM
Post #5

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (prezgfish @ Apr 21 2003, 11:18 AM)
hmm

who does me like on the forum most

ok 4

Crissi. Leo. Cheese & our beloved topic sponser LoLo (get rid of the blue yet?)

yeah this morning it was red cause I refinished a red door....ty

and already off topic........go me the maker of this thread......there thats a shout out to me from me! lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
prezgfish
post Apr 21 2003, 06:21 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 21 2003, 07:20 PM)
yeah this morning it was red cause I refinished a red door....ty

and already off topic........go me the maker of this thread......there thats a shout out to me from me! lol

the mess you get your self in tut tut

+Quote Post
leopold
post Apr 21 2003, 06:24 PM
Post #7

Absentee Mod

Group: Moderators
From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

Awwwww, this sounds like one o those great threads where someone is bound ta get miffed at bein left off...

ho-kay, so here's me list anyways, in no real order...

- craziness. Yeah crazi, ya thought I'd forgotten ya honey??? She was the first person ta make me feel welcome here, she got me postin like a freek an hence get me my top 3 place!! Yer one schway lay-dee, babes!

- Saucy_Tara. Me e-wifey! One of me two bestest friends here, she is really great an put up wi me bangin on about bein in a rut in "real life". I know she's not here so much these days, an I miss her like mad...

- CrissiLove. Heh, crissi gets another mention!! She's me other bestest friend here... she's soooo great an she also puts up wi me dronin on about me life... She's really sweet an funny an I'm so glad I got ta meet her! I'm gunna miss her like mad too, while she's away...

An big-ups also to: LoLo, InKy, Gerbil, Cheese, Missy, Prez... the list goes on an on!!!

Ahh, what the hell - yer all great, every last one of ya!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
prezgfish
post Apr 21 2003, 06:27 PM
Post #8

what bout the unknown noobs i salute all the unknown noobs. all those who registered and don't make posts i support the statement you make and light a candle for your unheard voice

+Quote Post
LilNick
post Apr 21 2003, 06:35 PM
Post #9

Obsessive

Member No.: 88

Hey Oni Usagi!

--------------------
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with weary feet,
Untill it joins some larger way,
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say."-J.R.R.T

Here is my Acid Bunny:user posted imageFrodo is his name Here is my vodca imp:user posted image Sam is his name
Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie? (Do you speak elvish?)Amin n'rangwa edanea.(I don't understand these humans)
Oni Usagi naa Amin verno!(Oni Usagi is my husband!)

The Tortured Soul is my e-brother so don't mess with me.
Member of The Ejit cult:Princess of The Ejits Member of the Animal Spirit Club: I'm a Hobbit

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Apr 21 2003, 06:44 PM
Post #10

Kiefer > Jason

I promised more so I'll try and get these in before my pizza is done.

Leo - you e-pimp you. Fun to talk to, and yet are wonderful when seriousness somehow takes ahold. You made me your high priestest and for that I'm forever grateful.

Inky - without you these forums wouldn't be as much fun.......thanks for being there when I needed you to be, and for chearing me up so often without even trying.

Crazi - thanks for kickin my butt on my downsides! (seriously that is a compliment) You are a wonderful person which I know you know.

Missy - you're fun, hot, and smart, plus got yourself a really good soon to be e-husband, I'm proud to be a bridesmaid.

Cheese - You're the man......funny, serious, everything cool rolled up into one penguin shaped package!

Jonman - without you man I wouldn't know who to ask my insane questions. You are the beacon of intellect and whit, in a sometimes downtrodden world.

Ok my pizza's done so if I missed anyone blame it on my stomach. I'll put more later......gotta save some people to keep this thread alive if it dies....lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
Galder Weatherwa...
post Apr 21 2003, 07:35 PM
Post #11

Worrying

Member No.: 138

Big shout out to everyone that doesn't get a shout out from anyone else. I just want all you poor forgotten souls to know I love you. And I talkin' love, baby. Love. I love you all. Individualy, and as a group. I wish I could just, sort of, mush you all up into one big person, and take you home, and marry you, and have your children, and go to their PTA meetings, and then even when they were sick, stay home and look after them.

But I can't. But I can tell you that you're the best. Yes, you. You there. You are the best. And if ever fail at anything, if you ever miss that important home run that could've won the big game, if you ever cost your company that important potential German client by running them over in your Volvo, if you ever wake up one morning in prison because you murdered your wife and kids in a big mad haze while you were goofed up on Pringles one regrettable night, just look up at the sky (or cell ceiling), and think to yourself: Galder Weatherwax's Hat said I'm the best. I'm in second place, actually I'm at the very back, actually I've been disqualified from the human race, but it doesn't matter, because I'm the best. And you are. YOU ARE THE BEST!

Well done you!

--------------------
The Rubber Chicken - PVC fetishist? Poultry lover? We can only disappoint!

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Apr 21 2003, 07:37 PM
Post #12

Kiefer > Jason

Well Said.........**cheers**

--------------------

+Quote Post
Galder Weatherwa...
post Apr 21 2003, 07:42 PM
Post #13

Worrying

Thanks. Mine's a pint.

(Actually it's not, because I'm a big woofty girly man who doesn't drink, but, um... Cheers!)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spacehappy
post Apr 21 2003, 08:02 PM
Post #14

Matazone acolyte

Member No.: 183

I want to shout for-

Lolo-You are way cool, and my adopter hope you get over your blues, and come back to the vibrant yellows you know you are.

Jonman- Your a great agony uncle, and give sound, funny and insightful knowledge. Thanks wink.gif

And the rest of you thanks for putting up with my black mood's on chat and even worse my chat uplines.

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Apr 21 2003, 08:03 PM
Post #15

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Member No.: 71

Masseeve shaat gaan aat to all me peeps like the agony nephews and nieces. Hopin' all ya problems disappear in a puff of wonderfun smoke.

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post
iamtootiredyyyy
post Apr 21 2003, 08:14 PM
Post #16

Has too much time on their hands

Member No.: 195

QUOTE (Galder Weatherwax's Hat @ Apr 21 2003, 09:35 PM)
Big shout out to everyone that doesn't get a shout out from anyone else. I just want all you poor forgotten souls to know I love you. And I talkin' love, baby. Love. I love you all. Individualy, and as a group. I wish I could just, sort of, mush you all up into one big person, and take you home, and marry you, and have your children, and go to their PTA meetings, and then even when they were sick, stay home and look after them.

But I can't. But I can tell you that you're the best. Yes, you. You there. You are the best. And if ever fail at anything, if you ever miss that important home run that could've won the big game, if you ever cost your company that important potential German client by running them over in your Volvo, if you ever wake up one morning in prison because you murdered your wife and kids in a big mad haze while you were goofed up on Pringles one regrettable night, just look up at the sky (or cell ceiling), and think to yourself: Galder Weatherwax's Hat said I'm the best. I'm in second place, actually I'm at the very back, actually I've been disqualified from the human race, but it doesn't matter, because I'm the best. And you are. YOU ARE THE BEST!

Well done you!

*Wishes he had a friend* Oh well i'll make you my friend. You are now my friend. Hooray! Good good. *Shouts out to you!* Hoorah! smile.gif

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Apr 21 2003, 08:19 PM
Post #17

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (iamtootiredyyyy @ Apr 21 2003, 01:14 PM)
*Wishes he had a friend* Oh well i'll make you my friend. You are now my friend. Hooray! Good good. *Shouts out to you!* Hoorah! smile.gif

I'll be your friend.............Quick shout out to Iamtootiredyyyy, cause he's super cool and very vocal about feeling left out!

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Apr 21 2003, 08:49 PM
Post #18

Kiefer > Jason

Sam......You're just too good for me you cool chica!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smallsam
post Apr 21 2003, 09:02 PM
Post #19

Love me?

Member No.: 17

Lolo- I LOVE YOU!
Hyperion- Hosebeast. tongue.gif
Cheese- You need to watch that blood alchohol level, dude...
SPS- Youre so adorable! laugh.gif
Crazi- Youre the only 7th grader I dont run from. smile.gif
Chanserv- Im sorry things didnt work out between us.... *sob*
InKy- Got the rose petals ready. wink.gif

More later. Im feeling ADD.

+Quote Post
craziness
post Apr 21 2003, 09:06 PM
Post #20

crazi

Member No.: 20

ok i will name people in random order
i would love to shout outto everyone but i cant really do that now can i? so ill just do the people who are my better friends on here:
lolo hyperion inky sam leo crissi missyA racing jonman free physco cheese MAtt jaq raven debaser superk ldp covertyawn tort oni wolfbane sps phoe sarah sun tsu

I HOPE I DIDNT FORGET ANYONE BUT I REALLY DO LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post Apr 21 2003, 09:11 PM
Post #21

Goddess of all-behold and worship

Member No.: 199

<hugs crazi in death grip> I can always count on you to remember me. You're the nicest person in the world, really. I couldn't tell you enough.

Shout out to Kung-Foo Ken (aka prez)

my minions-SPS and wolfbane

my noob snowy tater, where ever you are

Missy alti for looking like my possibly dead friend

leo for making me see the error of my ways as belonging to the ness cult and making me the Princess of ISH! And for seizing me, of course. biggrin.gif

no name for helping with my avatar

mata (LOL) for his uber-sexiness

Jonman for answering my questions

and everyone that made me feel better when I was terribly terribly embarrassed

--------------------
Cheese is my husband and I love him muchly! (attacks with kisses)
Hinsley-the first bi-straight marriage and first forum divorce.
Forum affiliation positions: Governor of the Ejits, Grand Princess of ISH, official Elf-Wizard of the Snuffleburger Death Cult, Queen over all Misfit Dolls
I am death grip barbie-BEWARE. My animal spirit is a mermaid.
I have been entrusted to take care of Jennifer the vodka imp, although I wasn't aware of it until just now...I was beginning to wonder why she was following me...
I am Leopold's minion, so bugger off! I mean...quack? Sir Psycho Sexy is my minion and Wolfbane is my anti-minion.
Crissi, Crazi, and LDP are my e-sisters! iamtootiredyyyy is my little e-brother! Missy is my e-twin. We were seperated at birth. (whispers) She's the evil one. And Raven343 is my witchy god-mother! (chokes on not-so-faerie-dust)
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image <--(Look that's me!) Free Psyduck!! Quuuuuaaaaccckkkk!!!
[sig chopped for being HUGE! Please trim it - Mata]

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Apr 21 2003, 09:15 PM
Post #22

Kiefer > Jason

Adding more.....

Spacehappy.....great noob, if it weren't for my lack of yearning to be married, well I would probably be married to smallsam, but anyways youre great!

SPS - You're smart, and great to talk to, along with being sexy and psycho!

Covert - aka co-slice......hey baby if I didn't like ya you wouldn't get so many lapdances in chat

Jaq - wonderfully funny and great, plus tuff to boot....yippie!

More to come....

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Apr 21 2003, 09:31 PM
Post #23

Kiefer > Jason

Raven - You are so great at exploiting the love in the masses.......and lurking!

Free Psycho - I do enjoy you're posts and new av even if I don't respond to some things, cause I get lost so easily now adays.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Galder Weatherwa...
post Apr 21 2003, 09:34 PM
Post #24

Worrying

QUOTE (iamtootiredyyyy @ Apr 21 2003, 09:14 PM)

Huzzah! Now let's collect some pine cones, find a nice quiet place, get naked and do the Friend Dance!

ohmy.gif

Oh, unless you meant, like, platonic friendship. I mean, well, sure, either way, it'sall good. cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post Apr 21 2003, 09:34 PM
Post #25

Goddess of all-behold and worship

Member No.: 199

QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 21 2003, 05:31 PM)
Free Psycho - I do enjoy you're posts and new av even if I don't respond to some things, cause I get lost so easily now adays.

LOL <hugs LoLo> That's ok. I'm just an occasional poster, so I understand. I was going to mention you in my shout outs, but I didn't know how appropriate it would be if the only thing I can really remember about you is the fact you gave Yoda a bj.... unsure.gif huh.gif errmmm...maybe we should connect on some other new level, eh??

--------------------
Cheese is my husband and I love him muchly! (attacks with kisses)
Hinsley-the first bi-straight marriage and first forum divorce.
Forum affiliation positions: Governor of the Ejits, Grand Princess of ISH, official Elf-Wizard of the Snuffleburger Death Cult, Queen over all Misfit Dolls
I am death grip barbie-BEWARE. My animal spirit is a mermaid.
I have been entrusted to take care of Jennifer the vodka imp, although I wasn't aware of it until just now...I was beginning to wonder why she was following me...
I am Leopold's minion, so bugger off! I mean...quack? Sir Psycho Sexy is my minion and Wolfbane is my anti-minion.
Crissi, Crazi, and LDP are my e-sisters! iamtootiredyyyy is my little e-brother! Missy is my e-twin. We were seperated at birth. (whispers) She's the evil one. And Raven343 is my witchy god-mother! (chokes on not-so-faerie-dust)
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image <--(Look that's me!) Free Psyduck!! Quuuuuaaaaccckkkk!!!
[sig chopped for being HUGE! Please trim it - Mata]

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 12:34 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!