Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm Mothe, hi
mothe
post Aug 28 2004, 01:14 AM
Post #1

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,255

Um hi, i'm mothe. . . or the Scary Dingbat From Hell. And stuff. um. . . yeah.

Like Anime. Or manga.

My favorites are Blade of the Immortal, Hellsing, Cowboy bebop. Inuyasha, trigun, Noir, Bettterman, Priest, Wolf's Rain, and other. . . cool. . . stuff. Yep. Coolstuff.

I named my hat Clym. It's reversible, so it's other side is Wes. Clym is flourescent orange and Wes is striped all randomly and stuff.

My best friend just said, "do you think anyone really cares about your hat?" but I don't care.

. . . wait, do you?

--------------------
Come closer. . . so I can slap the sh*t out of you! . . . do I LOOK like a friggin people person? Bumper stickers are so lame. . . Bumper STICKS are where it's at! You should duct tape a stick to your bumper and be like me!
. . . I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain. . .
What if I had a mustard-drenched cucumber tied to my leg and I did not want my pants to get dirty? Ya better checkety-check yourself before ya wreckety-wreck yourself!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Aug 28 2004, 04:21 AM
Post #2

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,112

Welcome mothe and his/her possibly evil hat clym/wes. Have much fun.

*slips mothe a pair of sissors*
Don't run with 'em, just keep 'em on you in case of duct tape
*scans the area for Moop, grins, and ducks out a side door*

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
eternallybored
post Aug 28 2004, 04:30 PM
Post #3

the avatars weren't working again

Member No.: 1,177

I SAW THAT!!!!!!!!!

I will keep it quiet. moop will never know. I give you a scissor-cloaking divice in which to insure the effectiveness of the plan.

my name is eternallybored, even though that isn't necissarietlahsdkfhasly true. I hope you have a nice time being scared out of your mind by the general matazone population.

--------------------
>(|||>
currently one of the four flourish freaks! Hazzah for me!
-----------------------------//--------------------------

+Quote Post
eternallybored
post Aug 28 2004, 04:32 PM
Post #4

the avatars weren't working again

Member No.: 1,177

Oh, sorry for double posting, but Matazone honestly needs that lttle bunny with the pancake on its head.

/spam

Turrible sorryness

--------------------
>(|||>
currently one of the four flourish freaks! Hazzah for me!
-----------------------------//--------------------------

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Aug 28 2004, 06:51 PM
Post #5

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

yallo Mothe.

re: naming of hat, and if any cares. I cannae remeber who, but someoe wrote a post saying that people who named inamnimate objects took better care of them.

would you like a cup of tea? *puts kettle on*

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Aug 28 2004, 08:49 PM
Post #6

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

Hats have very interesting personalities. My name's Amelia, the Silver Star Angel of Da Towers. If you please, you can call me Silver. Make yourself comfy here on these forums and please enjoy this cake. *hands you a cake*

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
mothe
post Aug 29 2004, 08:49 PM
Post #7

Super advanced member

Thank you Silver, thank you Frog. Um, yes, I do take good care of my hats. clym is mad me though because I dropped her in the creek yesterday. . .

. . . But, What can you do? If your hat is mad at you, just don't put in on your head. It'll give you terrible hat hair. . .

Man you guys are WAY nicer then the people on all the other forums I've been to. It's really weird.

--------------------
Come closer. . . so I can slap the sh*t out of you! . . . do I LOOK like a friggin people person? Bumper stickers are so lame. . . Bumper STICKS are where it's at! You should duct tape a stick to your bumper and be like me!
What if I had a mustard-drenched cucumber tied to my leg and I did not want my pants to get dirty? Ya better checkety-check yourself before ya wreckety-wreck yourself!

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Aug 30 2004, 01:18 AM
Post #8

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

QUOTE (mothe @ Aug 29 2004, 04:49 PM)

Man you guys are WAY nicer then the people on all the other forums I've been to. It's really weird.

I know what you mean. On other forums, some people can have attitude problems. ph34r.gif And they aren't very welcoming at all.

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
Mutilation
post Aug 30 2004, 03:43 AM
Post #9

Speed of Life

Member No.: 952

Next time, use the normal coloured font ffs.

Oh and, next time, try not to make your post so un-readable. Oh wait, that's becausse of the colour.

Oh and, your a n00b.

+Quote Post
mothe
post Aug 31 2004, 01:04 AM
Post #10

Super advanced member

blink.gif I feel . . . so. . . welcomed!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Aug 31 2004, 02:29 AM
Post #11

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

Naming you hat is perfectly normal... I named my friends sweater Philmore. Is this something weird? I think not

Anywho. welcomish. n00b! lmfaowtf?!?!!!11!!!1oneoneone

and so on. You get the point

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
mothe
post Aug 31 2004, 12:31 PM
Post #12

Super advanced member

ARFENHOUSE RULES!!!one!!!1!!!!

So many people need to watch that animation. I'll sit there quoting it and they'll just look at me. It makes me sad.

--------------------

+Quote Post
caribou
post Aug 31 2004, 10:11 PM
Post #13

That's 'Sir Guppy' to you

Member No.: 1,261

Hey mothe! It's emily. how's...stuff?

flourish power!
----------//------

--------------------
Flourish Power!
---------//------

user posted image jump llama jump!

+Quote Post
mothe
post Sep 2 2004, 01:04 AM
Post #14

Super advanced member

*sighs*

Like CRAP. . .

but what can ya do?

/spam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gothymothy girl
post Sep 2 2004, 01:59 AM
Post #15

Bleeg?

Member No.: 1,021

DAMMIT YOU STOLE HALF MY SIGNATURE!!!

bUt thaz okay, iz all cool. . .
How's it going Mothe? Have a nice charred, black, dead Joseph The Flying Chinchilla I mean . . . cookie.

--------------------
>(|||> Pround owner of the Uber-carrot! Ph34r it! Come closer. . . so I can slap the sh*t out of you! . . . do I LOOK like a friggin people person? Bumper stickers are so lame. . . Bumper STICKS are where it's at! You should duct tape a stick to your bumper and be like me!
What if I had a mustard-drenched cucumber tied to my leg and I did not want my pants to get dirty? Ya better checkety-check yourself before ya wreckety-wreck yourself! Once you finally create something original, someone comes along and steals it. . . not to say that's a BAD thing. . .

+Quote Post
Mutilation
post Sep 2 2004, 10:46 AM
Post #16

Speed of Life

Member No.: 952

QUOTE (mothe @ Aug 31 2004, 12:31 PM)
ARFENHOUSE RULES!!!one!!!1!!!!

So many people need to watch that animation. I'll sit there quoting it and they'll just look at me. It makes me sad.

You do realise that those are just common leet words? Everyone leet uses ROFLMAOBBQ JOO GOT PWNZORED! JOO TEH SUXOR! FOO! FOOB! etc. It's not just Arfenhouse! It's basic leet grammar (funny how leet destroys English grammar).

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Sep 3 2004, 02:00 AM
Post #17

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

*wanders in with duct tape*

Hmmm member, eh? Too heavy then to tape up.

*Tapes up mothe's hat - as it apparently hasn't posted anything yet and is therefor still a Noob*
*hands welcome beverage and cookie to mothe*
*wanders away*

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
kidvicious2punk
post Sep 7 2004, 07:05 PM
Post #18

word

Member No.: 359

Hey!

My names Mel

Care for some candy from a stranger?

its the best kind! laugh.gif

some day,when i get to 4000 posts,ill throw a big party

you have to go ok!

lol

oh..

i hear cheese calling..

cya around

--------------------
salviadivinorum.

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Sep 27 2004, 05:32 AM
Post #19

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

Welcome! Have a cheese Armadillo... stuffed with Tuna fish! yum yum! wacko.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 01:55 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!