Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Suggestion
eleraama
post Sep 1 2004, 12:35 AM
Post #1

There is glass between us...!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,091

Mata, I was thinking yesterday (no comments from the assorted nut galleries), and methinks you should have a place to suggest ideas for series. Of course, there would be a disclaimer 'I acknowledge that this submission now belongs to Matazone, and that I will get nothing except possibly a pretty thank-you and maybe if Mata is really nice a vague mentiono f me' sort of thing. I figure it would be like a form box somewhere. Comments?

--------------------
"Hell is... other people." No Exit by Jean-Paul Sartre.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CrazyFooIAintGet...
post Sep 29 2004, 08:40 PM
Post #2

Has been kidnapped by gerbils and forced to post on here repeatedly

Member No.: 606

Well there is the new episode ideas thread, but a suggestionything on the main page could be useful for non forumites..

Completely unrelated- but Mata, will there be a halloween animation (and competition?) this year? The last ones were amazing smile.gif

--------------------
Kung fu fighting from 25th April 2010

+Quote Post
Mata
post Sep 30 2004, 12:33 AM
Post #3

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Technically I prefer people to not put too serious thought into episode suggestions because I've usually got several planned in advance and I don't want to appear to be using other people's ideas. That said, I most likely will be taking the seed of an idea from Pat (SPS) at some point in the future because I considered doing something similar, just not with LGG.

Yes, the thread CMat mentioned is the right place for that kind of thing.

CMat: Yep, there will be a halloween animation, that's next on my list, I'm just hoping that I'll have time to make it. I'm entering into the last pahse of my PhD and time is becoming scarce, hence the way that I'm always finishing animations at silly o'clock in the morning because that's the only way I get enough time in the day to do everything.

Competition... Hmm... Well, with the shop going that does rather limit the options for prizes, but I'll put some thought into it and see if anything comes out. There generally aren't that many entries to competitions and they take a fair bit of admin, so I'm not sure if the effort is really worth it.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Sep 30 2004, 09:09 AM
Post #4

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 30 2004, 01:33 AM)
That said, I most likely will be taking the seed of an idea from Pat (SPS) at some point in the future because I considered doing something similar, just not with LGG.

oh yeah, i've heard that one before tongue.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 03:10 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!