Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Red Fraggle Vs. Salacious Crumb, "Who would win in a fight..."
altehase
post Sep 1 2004, 08:14 PM
Post #1

Patron Saint Of All Mediocrities

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,018

If these two got in a serious, I mean REAL serious, knockdown, drag-out, bloody fight to the death...who would come out on top? Especially if Red was hopped-up on goofballs...whatever those are. My money's on Red...I honestly don't think she'd hesitate to pull a weapon. She was the original "poster child" for Ritalin.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Sep 1 2004, 08:22 PM
Post #2

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 240

Who is Red Fraggle?

+Quote Post
altehase
post Sep 1 2004, 08:34 PM
Post #3

OMFG!!! You don't know who Red Fraggle is? Dude...or chick...where have you been? You've been missin' out thats what. You gotta go back to around 1980-81. Remember? Think hard...

+Quote Post
altehase
post Sep 1 2004, 08:38 PM
Post #4

A fraggle is kinda like a hobbit. Though not as gay. Well, maybe. Don't get me wrong...a hobbit will kick your ass if so inclined. They carry swords.

+Quote Post
altehase
post Sep 1 2004, 08:42 PM
Post #5

Oni...you are my hero. You asked a question that I never thought I'd hear in my lifetime. I live in a day and age where Red Fraggle is no longer a common, household word. We are truely better off in one way or another. Or are we...

Red...if you're still out there somewhere...this Ritalin's for you!

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Sep 1 2004, 08:44 PM
Post #6

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 240

Actually the only hobbits that carry swords were the main characters of the LotR. Most hobbits would never dream of leaving the shire or going on adventures. Since they are generally peaceful and never leave the shire, they have no need for swords, which is one of the reasons Saruman was able to take over the Shire so easily.

+Quote Post
altehase
post Sep 1 2004, 08:51 PM
Post #7

Hmmm...I suppose you're right. You'd really have to smack around a fraggle to piss it off. But I still think a hobbit isn't the mamby pamby pacifist that they're normally taken for. If a fraggle is backed into a corner, say...like a turtle, it may or may not fight back. Well, maybe a turtle isn't the best example but you get my drift.

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Sep 1 2004, 11:07 PM
Post #8

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

A fraggle is kinda like a hobbit.

A Fraggle is nothing like a hobbit!! It's a Fraggle, and there's nothing like a Fraggle.

Red would definatley win, hands down - no doubt.

When I was a little girl (all those many, many years ago biggrin.gif ) Me and my sister (the gorgeous Forever Unknown) had a huge picture of Red Fraggle on our bedroom wall. I bet the bastards who brought our house after we moved painted over the it though... mad.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
altehase
post Sep 1 2004, 11:33 PM
Post #9

Ah...someone of culture! Finally! Oh, incidentally, I had to use the hobbit/fraggle analogy in hopes someone would understand. You apparently know who Salacious Crumb was as well. I'm...I'm...flabbergasted! My brother had a Wembly doll. It was so cool. Anyways...where was I? Oh yeah...the fight. I agree. Red would have kicked ass. Though not without injury I'm afraid. That little bastard Salacious Crumb had a beak on it. AND...it was fast. I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time concentrating. My mind keeps going back to the Red mural you had on your wall. I can picture it like I've seen it in a dream. Jeesh...it makes me shudder. It would've been so cool and creepy at the same time.

That would be so cool if it still existed. It would be legendary. More coffee now...must have...more.

+Quote Post
The Tortured Sou...
post Sep 2 2004, 02:33 PM
Post #10

Someday I'll return to the City in the sky

Member No.: 248

ok as a small kid i used to watch Fraggle Rock unfortunatly i remember little from it... i don't remember any of the characters... and Silacious Crumb is a bint, he's from Star Wars he's like Jabba's little pet rat thing... tho he should get some kudos for actually managing to cause some damage to C3-P0 (ripped out his eye) but i don't think he stands a chance in a real fight!!!

--------------------
Signature now edited for my new forum life

WOOOHOOO i am e-engaged to the beautiful GothicTheySay

my little minion DoRmAnT she will do my bidding and be protected by my faires

my faires are, My cider fairy Pyromissy and my Vodka Imp Pyriem

Woo i got a funky signature thingy

user posted image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 07:47 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!