IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> You Have To See This!, loooook it uuuuuuuuuuup!!!!
What do you think, man? (on attached post)
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 22
Guests cannot vote 
mothe
post Sep 8 2004, 02:56 AM
Post #1

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,255

read the captions too. . .

take it ALL in. . .

--------------------
Come closer. . . so I can slap the sh*t out of you! . . . do I LOOK like a friggin people person? Bumper stickers are so lame. . . Bumper STICKS are where it's at! You should duct tape a stick to your bumper and be like me!
. . . I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain. . .
What if I had a mustard-drenched cucumber tied to my leg and I did not want my pants to get dirty? Ya better checkety-check yourself before ya wreckety-wreck yourself!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
karismaklysm
post Sep 8 2004, 03:49 PM
Post #2

souped on the beat

Member No.: 712

i do just need to point out that the guy with the bird is from the ukranian marriage agency website.

and, wow.

--------------------
We will start with the firemen, and then the math teachers, and so on in that fashion...

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Sep 8 2004, 04:13 PM
Post #3

Shut up, noob!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 367

I'm sorry, but that's one of the most asinine things I've seen posted here. There's nothing funny about that.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post Sep 8 2004, 05:14 PM
Post #4

: P>

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 991

and that was funny how?

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.

+Quote Post
mothe
post Sep 9 2004, 02:25 AM
Post #5

Super advanced member

Yeah I didn't really think anyone would get that. . . none of my freinds did, anyway. I guess when you've had too much coffee everything is funny.

I'm sorry, but that's one of the most asinine things I've seen posted here. There's nothing funny about that.

That's okay. . . part of it was a personal joke, I just realized. Also I have a really really bad sense of humour, and I tend to find everything funny. I know lots of people like me who would enjoy it at least. Sorry for your waste of time.

--------------------
Come closer. . . so I can slap the sh*t out of you! . . . do I LOOK like a friggin people person? Bumper stickers are so lame. . . Bumper STICKS are where it's at! You should duct tape a stick to your bumper and be like me!
What if I had a mustard-drenched cucumber tied to my leg and I did not want my pants to get dirty? Ya better checkety-check yourself before ya wreckety-wreck yourself!

+Quote Post
Gothymothy girl
post Sep 9 2004, 02:29 AM
Post #6

Bleeg?

Member No.: 1,021

Oh don't be sad, mothe! I thought it was funny. rolleyes.gif sad tymes. . .

BUT YOU WILL BE SAD ONCE I GET AHOLD OF YOU FOR STEALING MY SIGNATURE, DARN YOU!!!!

just kidding. . . I think.

--------------------
>(|||> Pround owner of the Uber-carrot! Ph34r it! Come closer. . . so I can slap the sh*t out of you! . . . do I LOOK like a friggin people person? Bumper stickers are so lame. . . Bumper STICKS are where it's at! You should duct tape a stick to your bumper and be like me!
What if I had a mustard-drenched cucumber tied to my leg and I did not want my pants to get dirty? Ya better checkety-check yourself before ya wreckety-wreck yourself! Once you finally create something original, someone comes along and steals it. . . not to say that's a BAD thing. . .

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Sep 9 2004, 03:49 AM
Post #7

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

Sorry for being so aggressive about it.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
ravein
post Sep 9 2004, 06:26 PM
Post #8

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

the ukranian marriage agency website was funny.. thank you for that if nothing else...

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Sep 9 2004, 07:33 PM
Post #9

My direction

Member No.: 495

Theres a picture of a squirrel! biggrin.gif *laughs madly*

Of course... I pbly drink more coffee than all the rest of you put together...

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
mothe
post Sep 10 2004, 10:17 PM
Post #10

Super advanced member

Squirrles are awesome. . . that's currently my background. Miss over-possesive-about-her-signature Ferret girl is probably gonna rip my head off for that too.

No no. . . coffee is wonderful. . . I've been addicted to Mocha for four years now.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 12:28 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!