IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Extra Extra Read All About It..., An update on how i am.
Alaric
post Sep 14 2004, 07:21 PM
Post #1

The Wrath of The MUFFIN

Group: New Members
Member No.: 821

Yeah.. its been a while since i've posted ont he great Matazone.. I've been lazy, sorry. Ha. Well i'm trying to get back into my old groove and i really missed Matazone and its greatness. So here I am, back again.. for like the 50th time.. haha. Sorry i keep coming back and then leaving again.

College.. heh.. i'm liking it and hating it. I like the people and the parties.. but i hate that i'm slacking off and am really behind. After this weekend(FOC Fest, second biggest party of the year) I'm gonna be good and do my homework. Hopefully its not to late to salvage myself. I've already had a g/f and we broke up last night actually.. it sucks but i had to do it for me and my future.. hopefully she'll be ok. Right now my only access to a computer is in the labs on campus because mine is out of order and my moms(where i'm staying) doesn't have internet connection.. So i'll be on, but not so much at night because i have school and stuff. Anyway.. there is a brief description of whats been going on.. I'll see you guys around.. and if you really want to get ahold of me.. follow the link in my sig to a cool place where i'm always at. Later.

P.S
I think i'm getting sick too

--------------------
user posted image
Hyperion's Harem©
Muffinism Ruler/Founder
check my forum out
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Sep 14 2004, 10:42 PM
Post #2

The Six Train.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 636

It's good to hear from you. Don't worry about slacking off... you'll get into the rhythm soon enough. I'm having a major transition too right now, so it is hard to keep up. Certainly someone like you can. I'm sorry to hear about your breakup. *hugs* laugh.gif

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
Mata
post Sep 15 2004, 12:03 AM
Post #3

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Good to hear from you. Tough break about the relationship, 'hope everything works out okay for both of you. These things do happen.

I'm liking all these people dropping back in to update their lives recently, I feel like I'm in a soap opera...

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Alaric
post Sep 15 2004, 03:40 AM
Post #4

The Wrath of The MUFFIN

Group: New Members
Member No.: 821

Once you're a matazoneian your always a matazoneian... at least thats what i've heard smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Hyperion's Harem©
Muffinism Ruler/Founder
check my forum out

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 12:19 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!