Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fire Alarms
tptcow
post Sep 15 2004, 11:44 AM
Post #1

Savior on the Blood Church St. Petersburg, Russia

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 978

What does everyone think of people who pull fire alarms at 3:00 in the morning as a joke, but two hours later there is a planned fire drill?

I think this person is mean and should be shown what its like to go to classes with only five hours of sleep. sad.gif

The first time I was a little scared because I couldn't find my glasses in time to go down stairs. I need a new prescription for my glasses. Whenever I don't have my glasses the lights look like little balls of light and I can only see the forms of the people around me. The second time was more fun, this time it was a campus wide drill and everyone on campus had to get up and go out of their buildings.

--------------------
Western Kentucky University
Facebook
Xanga
Formerly: Trumpetperson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Sep 16 2004, 04:10 PM
Post #2

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

Arggh. Fire drills suck. Ours are so loud, half the kids on the way out of the building are plugging their ears - usually me included! The first and last time so far it as in the middle of a math test. "Hmm. x1 minus x2...no that isn't it...x2 minus - " and then really loud fire drill sounds. But we did get out of the building in time.

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
markslut
post Sep 16 2004, 05:53 PM
Post #3

Probably sees visions

Member No.: 909

Possibly worse was a Security Armoured Van that was set off while it was being worked on (I work in an Van/Truck Dealer)

AWOOOOOGAA! AWOOOOOOGA! HELP! HELP! SECURITY VEHILCE UNDER ATTACK! CALL THE POLICE! AWOOOOGA AWOOOOOGA!

--------------------
The combined Nurse and Geisha of ISH!
IPB Image
Your Corset is Your Armour - Lace it Tightly - Breathing is Unimportant

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Sep 16 2004, 06:06 PM
Post #4

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

first time we had a fire drill in university i was still asleep when it started (at 11am) and it scared the bejesus outta me....not because i thought there was a fire, i just thought something had gone horribly wrong with my stereo....like i said i was asleep at the time and therefore not thinking straight.....after unplugging every electrical appliance in my room I suddenly realised it was wednesday morning and it was probably some evil new fire alarm....i suppose it's unreasonale to expect bells....or at least a "beep beep beep beep" type thing but OOOOOH no! it was a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP (not sure if that's the right number of E's.....how many would it need to last 5 minutes?)

they did it at 6am once....i was not a happy bunny...kitty.....whatever

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
TehRoxxorCOD
post Sep 19 2004, 12:54 AM
Post #5

Inside Your Mind

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,251

One time we had a surprise fire drill. I was chewing on my pen cap at the time, and I... swallowed it. unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 03:44 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!