IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "ernst From Unst", "self-help" never had it so good...
altehase
post Sep 19 2004, 02:13 PM
Post #1

Patron Saint Of All Mediocrities

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,018

I don't know if anyone has interest in crap like this or not, but on my site, one can now recieve advice from "Ernst from Unst". Ernst lives in Unst and raises monkeys. He gives advice about anything from self help, dating to show and tell. Not exactly sure what the "show and tell" aspect covers but thats the gist of it.

All I remember about show and tell was the time I took my "Mr.Potatohead" to kindergarden. I remember I lost his pipe. Found it though, at the end of the year. I suppose I'm a better person for that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
altehase
post Sep 19 2004, 03:22 PM
Post #2

Patron Saint Of All Mediocrities

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,018

...Don't everybody speak at once! Well...I'll break it down to basics. Besides my Mr.Potatohead story, does anyone else remember their most memorable "show and tell"?

I do recall some kid and his or her dad bringing a desert tortise in once. This was before they were protected. Many people in my town had them. They're quite common where I come from. I believe this was also in kindergarten. I remember a lot of weird shit from that year. I even remember the first day of school...but thats another story...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 09:07 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!