IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Should I..., Not for the faint hearted. REALLY!
Should I have my clitoris pierced for my birthday?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 62
Guests cannot vote 
Snugglebum the D...
post Sep 19 2004, 09:54 PM
Post #1

F*cking with the best since 1996

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 962

What the poll said.

I'm all for it. Anyone think of any reasons why I shouldn't? wink.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Sep 19 2004, 10:01 PM
Post #2

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

If you want to, go for it. You're a grown woman. If you want to do something you have all the right in the world to, so why not go for it?

Theough I would suggest getting the hood pierced as the piercing of the clitoris itself could make it lose feeling. I knew a chick who got the hood pierced because her friend lost sensation after she got her clit done.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Sep 19 2004, 10:08 PM
Post #3

Good point Ri - to clarify it would be a vertical hood piercing.

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Sep 19 2004, 10:14 PM
Post #4

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

Vertical hood? That sounds pretty cool, I say go for it.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
spiffilicious05
post Sep 19 2004, 10:20 PM
Post #5

Empowe(red)

Member No.: 614

All I can say is ow.

Go for it, but in my mind some things just weren't meant to be pierced. -- but hey - whatever floats your boat smile.gif go for it

--------------------
Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Where I roam...

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Sep 19 2004, 10:24 PM
Post #6

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

*Feels rather ignorant*

What exactly is the "hood" and how painful is it? Also, how does your partner feel, and is there a high risk of infection or permanent damage?

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Sep 19 2004, 10:28 PM
Post #7

What exactly is the "hood" and how painful is it? Also, how does your partner feel, and is there a high risk of infection or permanent damage?

The hood is the bit of skin that covers the clitoris itself. As with most piercings it only hurts when the needle is going through (although six week healing time with no nookie, eek).

No risk of permanant damage - infection as with any piercing is subject to how clean you keep it and not knocking it about.

I've not yet TOLD the other half on my intentions but I should imagine I can talk him around. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Sep 19 2004, 10:50 PM
Post #8

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

personally, having an extreme aversion to pain, the idea of any piercing causes me to wince... but if you're sure, go for it. Me, I change my computer wallpaper more often than my clothes... I'm too indeciscive to spend money on piercings or tattoos, cause I'd change my mind shortly after I got it...

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Spacehappy
post Sep 19 2004, 10:54 PM
Post #9

Matazone acolyte

Member No.: 183

I'd be afraid of getting my todger caught in the ring, and as for a stud well .......... i may feel small next to one wink.gif

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Sep 19 2004, 10:55 PM
Post #10

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

All up to you Mrs. Daredevil. tongue.gif But don't listen to me, I've sworn off piercing of any kind.

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Sep 19 2004, 11:05 PM
Post #11

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 466

QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Sep 19 2004, 11:54 PM)
I'd be afraid of getting my todger caught in the ring

That's a thought - could you get your pubes caught in the ring?

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Sep 19 2004, 11:08 PM
Post #12

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 19 2004, 07:05 PM)

Ouch! Never thought of that one!

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Mata
post Sep 19 2004, 11:27 PM
Post #13

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Yes, that can happen to people.

Drawbacks: feeling like you will get funny looks when you go for smear tests (which of course you won't because they have probably seen people with ten labia piercings, a chain and a padlock keeping it all together). The ring occasionaly twisting uncomfortably.

Pros: Feeling naawty even when you're not doing anything. If you don't like it you can take it out. It heals faster than piercings in other parts of the body.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Sep 20 2004, 12:31 AM
Post #14

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

If that's your thing and you think you can keep it clean, go for it.

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Sep 20 2004, 12:41 AM
Post #15

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

*wince*

Ouch with a capital "OHMYGODDAMNTHAT'SPAINFUL." But it's not like I could do anything to stop you or deter you. Go for it, baby.

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Sep 20 2004, 12:48 AM
Post #16

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

Feeling naawty

I cannot believe MATA just said that. laugh.gif

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
EvilSpork
post Sep 20 2004, 01:07 AM
Post #17

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Member No.: 829

Basically what Mata said.

And I must comment on this... Odd looks? Nah. Aroused looks maybe. (Yes, I just said that.)

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Sep 20 2004, 02:27 AM
Post #18

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

Call me desensitized, but I don't really see the big deal with genital piercings. It's not that I think they're stupid or anything. I think body modification in general is cool. But a lot of people get freaked out by it and I don't. I used to hang around this place called The Needle Fetish and I've seen pics of some really interesting piercings.

Good point Ri - to clarify it would be a vertical hood piercing.

Hey, just because I've seen them, doesn't mean I know what they're all called. Thanks for the info.

Hmm. I'm suprised I never learned about desensitization while talking with Alva (from Needle Fetish). I did find out that nipple piercings can heighten sensations. I'll ask Rick when he gets his nipples done.

Speaking of Rick, he found out a lot of gruesome facts about Prince Alberts and no longer wants one. He is now thinking of getting his scrotum pierced at the base of his penis.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Sep 20 2004, 04:17 AM
Post #19

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

Snugs,

I vote a definate yes because I've had mine done and I wouldn't not have it for all the chocolate cake in the world. I've noticed a blatent increase in sensativity: it serves it purpose.

Although the vertical is more asthetic, your piercer should be the best one to advise wheather or not a horizontal one will be better for your shape.

Two friends of mine had theirs done about a year and a half ago, and neither have reported any (gradual or other) desensitisation to date. And from the 'research' I did prior to getting pierced I found no reason to believe that desensitisation was likley to occur. In saying that though, there is alwas the possibility that it could happen. But that's like there always being the possibility that one could be knocked down by a bus.

Yes, that can happen to people.

Keep trim?

With regards to no jiggy-jiggy for 6 weeks: jiggy-jiggy post healing will more than make up for it.
I'd be afraid of getting my todger caught in the ring, and as for a stud well .......... i may feel small next to one

Space happy, how big exactly do you think the ring/ studd will be? blink.gif

Feeling naawty even when you're not doing anything

this is true. wink.gif

I guess your argument could always go along the lines of: 'But surley you'd want me to have (even) more pleasure when we maka de love? Wouldnt you? *puppy dog eyes*'

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Sep 20 2004, 05:57 AM
Post #20

Actually, despite what you all may think, it's less about enhancing pleasure and more about the way it looks. As with ALL of my other piercings, the main reason I want it is because I think it looks nice.

The pleasure principle is a brucie bonus! wink.gif

I did find out that nipple piercings can heighten sensations.

I never found that? I just think they look pretty spanking! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Forever Unknown
post Sep 20 2004, 06:56 AM
Post #21

Microwave your children

Member No.: 1,164

Hmm.

Are you planning to do this yourself or go to a piercist, because I remember us having this conversation....

--------------------
Half Iago. Half Fu Manchu. All bastard.

+Quote Post
Mutilation
post Sep 20 2004, 07:56 AM
Post #22

Speed of Life

Member No.: 952

Well, if you have a partener you might want to consult him/her incase they don't like that sort of stuff, but then you can just make up your own mind about it.

I personally would never get any peircings but meh.

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Sep 20 2004, 08:40 AM
Post #23

Destructogirl...

Member No.: 124

Oooh I think you should go fer it wink.gif As many of the longer standing forumites know I jingle when I walk downstairs wink.gif
Just make sure you go to a reputable (preferably APP registered) piercer and only use professional aftercare cleaning solutions such as provon, never use tea tree or peroxide solution, mmmkay?? biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Sep 20 2004, 09:57 AM
Post #24

Are you planning to do this yourself or go to a piercist, because I remember us having this conversation

Ohh, NOO - I'll go to a piercist. Just because I've got the tools doesn't mean I'm going to start doing it myself, it's not like an ear or a nipple!!! *nearly has a fit*

BTW - perhaps we SHOULDN'T tell Mum about this quite yet also (seeing as I'm going to ask her to give me the money for it).

use professional aftercare cleaning solutions such as provon, never use tea tree or peroxide solution, mmmkay??

Thanks for the advice. This will be piercing number 18 and I tend to stick to good old salt water. Hasn't let me down yet biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pab
post Sep 20 2004, 10:09 AM
Post #25

Has been kidnapped by gerbils and forced to post on here repeatedly

Group: Validating
Member No.: 451

ow ... ow ow ow ow .. just OW ... *bungs ears with fingers and closes eyes*

--------------------
Smileys don't mean not destuctive and not vicious

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 02:48 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!