Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blarg!, On a personal level.
Gothymothy girl
post Sep 26 2004, 03:43 AM
Post #1

Bleeg?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,021

Have you ever just randomly yelled out a random word at a random person at a random time? I do it all the time. Sometimes, the words aren't even really words. I'm not the only one who does this, I'm pretty sure. ..

For example, last week there was this kid who was walking around with his pants practically to his ankles, showing all of his underwear, and I was overcome by an urge. . . So, I walked up to him, looked him in the face, and yelled "BLEEG" really loud in his ear. Then I ran, and he tied to chase me. . . and failed.

I was just curious as to what some of those words/random compelations of letters that you have yelled at people were and what inspired you to yell them. . . mostly for the comfort that I'm not alone. But also for the amusement of it all.

--------------------
>(|||> Pround owner of the Uber-carrot! Ph34r it! Come closer. . . so I can slap the sh*t out of you! . . . do I LOOK like a friggin people person? Bumper stickers are so lame. . . Bumper STICKS are where it's at! You should duct tape a stick to your bumper and be like me!
. . . I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain. . .
What if I had a mustard-drenched cucumber tied to my leg and I did not want my pants to get dirty? Ya better checkety-check yourself before ya wreckety-wreck yourself! Once you finally create something original, someone comes along and steals it. . . not to say that's a BAD thing. . .
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hobbes
post Sep 26 2004, 05:12 PM
Post #2

Advice for the young at heart

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 33

Never at people, much...

But, up until a few years ago, I used to shout "Yonkidadosc" when I hurt myself (usually, after stubbing a toe or something). I guess it was a way to stop myself swearing.

Yon-key-dar-dosk

Weird enough?

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Sep 26 2004, 05:33 PM
Post #3

dream to make believe

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 863

I say random words alot, normally when I'm in the company of people I know...not at random people :|

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post Sep 26 2004, 07:48 PM
Post #4

Samauri Teapain

Member No.: 844

Recently in my circle of friends we have been getting out sad kicks by shouting spoken leet speak at people, especially people who try to get on packed buses with push chairs. Calling them N-thirds (n3rd - nerd) or noobs etc. Quite pathetic really...

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.

+Quote Post
-Kurt
post Sep 26 2004, 10:09 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 1,318

Who doesn't love randomness?

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Sep 26 2004, 11:08 PM
Post #6

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

Who doesn't love spam?

Anyway, I say a few things a lot... "Y hello thar buttsecks" is one. "Roffle my waffle" is another. And when I try to figure something out myself, I'll mutter a lot... it comes off as mixed sounds. Very incoherent. Oooh. And "Henshin a go-go, baby." Well, really... anything "a go-go baby," actually.

If someone is just standing there, I've been known to creep up behind them and say in a deep gritty Southern (read: Bubba) voice "You gots yourself some mighty fine lips there, boy."

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Sep 27 2004, 02:16 AM
Post #7

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

QUOTE (PsychWardMike @ Sep 26 2004, 11:08 PM)
If someone is just standing there, I've been known to creep up behind them and say in a deep gritty Southern (read: Bubba) voice "You gots yourself some mighty fine lips there, boy."

[ spam = on ]
AAACK!!!! Someone please deliver me from Deliverance!!!
::shudder:: There is just something wrong about homosexual rednecks...
[ / spam]

The most random thing I've ever said was right after my first kiss. We were in a Boardwalk & Parkplace, near the back, so the first thing that I saw afterwards was the Vampire: The Masquerade DM books. Suddenly I blurted out "vampires". I still to this day don't know why. The guy didn't mind though. In fact he went and nibbled on my neck because of it! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
Hobbes
post Sep 27 2004, 07:33 PM
Post #8

Advice for the young at heart

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 33

QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Sep 26 2004, 07:48 PM)
...shouting spoken leet speak...

Back in the day when web users in Britain were in the minority, a friend and I used to say some of the abbreviated textual emotions found in emails/IMs as a private joke to one another. This continued up until just a few years ago, and even occasionally now we spell things out in IMs to each other as a fond reminder of our ridiculously pathetic private jokes.

i.e.

"el oh el" lol
"less than, g, greater than" <g>
"colon, close parenthesis" :)

Incidentally, people don't seem to use that second one much anymore.

+Quote Post
The Tortured Sou...
post Sep 27 2004, 10:49 PM
Post #9

Someday I'll return to the City in the sky

Member No.: 248

ok whats the <g> all about haven't heard that 1 before...

--------------------
Signature now edited for my new forum life

WOOOHOOO i am e-engaged to the beautiful GothicTheySay

my little minion DoRmAnT she will do my bidding and be protected by my faires

my faires are, My cider fairy Pyromissy and my Vodka Imp Pyriem

Woo i got a funky signature thingy

user posted image

+Quote Post
Baron
post Sep 28 2004, 12:32 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,219

I yell at John Kerry. It doesn't matter where he is. I yell at him at his rallies, but if he's not around, I'll settle for yelling at the television. Or just going to a quiet place by myself and yelling nonsense words at Him.

I think my obsession with John Kerry might be going just a wee little overboard...

~Runs off to burn pictures of John Kerry.~

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 02:17 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!