Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yes, It's That Time Again..., another update from me
Little Green Got...
post Sep 27 2004, 07:10 PM
Post #1

Only YOU can answer that question!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 384

Well, it's time again to let all those whom remember me how I've been.

For starts, I have officialy moved to the east coast. Scranton, PA to be presice. I am currently living with what was my internet romance, which is going great. He aquired a job for me, granted it IS fast food, it still brings in the money.

I found an apartment for us. One bedroom. It's small. From the front door you enter our bed room. from there you have the walk through closet, which is only about four feet long. After that there is the living room with the couch-bed. Then comes the kitchen, which is the biggest room. And finally the bathroom. Its like some long hallway kinda thing but it'll do for now.

For those of you wondering why a mormon girl would break her chruches belief and live with a guy, I haven't had sex with him, even if we do sleep in the same bed. Chris, the guy, is being a gentlemen about it, thought I will admit it is hard to keep from doing aformentioned thing. It will be worth it to wait.

I have no computer access, so I am using Chris' sidekick to do this from. If you're unfamilar with what that is, go to t-moble.com and they will tell you all about it.

Anyway, my thumbs are starting to hurt so I will end this.

--------------------
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mata
post Sep 27 2004, 11:44 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Wow, this really has been a month for balst-from-the-past forum members to come back.

I have to say, it sounds like a challenging time for you with your faith, but I'm glad that you're happy. The appartment sounds better than some places I've lived. Best wishes to you for making a home there.

Is PA Pennsilvania? If so then you've the worst airport that I've ever been in. It has a terrible layout and lost my friend's luggage!

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Sep 27 2004, 11:47 PM
Post #3

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

Hey - Little Green Goth, you seem to keep turning up but never long enough for us N00bies to pervert you!!!

I saw you about when I was new and it's good to see you back again.

*chains LGG to the table*

A - ha!!! We have you this time...

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Little Green Got...
post Oct 11 2004, 08:00 PM
Post #4

Only YOU can answer that question!

Member No.: 384

QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Sep 27 2004, 03:47 PM)
Hey - Little Green Goth, you seem to keep turning up but never long enough for us N00bies to pervert you!!!

I saw you about when I was new and it's good to see you back again.

*chains LGG to the table*

A - ha!!! We have you this time...

well well, it seems you have caught me. and since I have no computer I cannot reply as I would usually. Though, I will say that I do more lurking then relpying. Its nice to see even newer people know me.

And I find it a great *fangirl squeel* honnor that the awesome maker of animations posted ina thread I started. and as for what PA is, yes, its one of the few states I cannot spell properly. It also has the worst bus stations that I've seen. and after traveling cross coutry as I had, that's saying much. which airport did you go through?

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Oct 12 2004, 05:30 PM
Post #5

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 160

It's you!
laugh.gif
Welcome back, glad to hear you're with the guy you love and things. Never mind about breaking convention, as long as you're happy smile.gif cool that you've got a place of your own, too!
*ties LGG's legs together for added measure* tongue.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 12:31 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!