IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Most Sensuous Feeling, What do you think?
Feyliya
post Oct 7 2004, 12:10 AM
Post #1

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 380

Last night I was cuddling my sweetie and this thread just came to me. So! Here we go! What do you guys think is the most sensuous feeling in the world? For me, it would be cuddling skin to skin with the one you love. Before I met Randy, though, I would have had to say fresh sheets after a long, hot shower and freshly shaved legs. Jumping in a cold lake on a really hot day after you've been out gardening is up there, too.

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TehRoxxorCOD
post Oct 7 2004, 12:30 AM
Post #2

Inside Your Mind

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,251

o_O I would have to say pajama bottoms.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Oct 7 2004, 02:02 AM
Post #3

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

Sensuous or sensual? For sensual, I have to say foreplay: amazingly fun, even moreso than the actual intercorse, every now and then.

Sensuous, though? I dunno. Maybe dabcing seductively with another in blinding heat and to an amazing song. Yeah, probably that.

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Oct 7 2004, 03:08 AM
Post #4

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

Satin or silk.

Rabbit fur. ph34r.gif I know nothing of Mata and his bunnyloves, nothing I say. laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Oct 7 2004, 08:51 AM
Post #5

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

Oooh!!! A new plush-ey shirt! You know, the ones that have a bit of a nap on the outside? They feel sooooo soft against your skin, and they're so warm on cool days!

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 02:31 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!