Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I've Been Told, that
El Nino
post Oct 7 2004, 05:03 PM
Post #1

I pull the wings off god

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,340

Ive got to introduce myself properly in this noobs section before i get my cake and pie so go for it (im hungry)

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Oct 7 2004, 08:22 PM
Post #2

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

Drat, the duct tape broke. You're too heavy, as a member, to tape up again. I guess I'll have to leave this tricky situation to Moop after all. tongue.gif

I don't tend to give out more than a cookie but here you go -

*rolls in a large cookie, which she casually leans up against the nearest wall.*

You're part of the '72's I see. Spacehappy and I share the madness of that year also. We're slowly attempting a takeover I think. wink.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Oct 7 2004, 10:59 PM
Post #3

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

Hello! time for your cake! I'm Amelia, the Silver Star Angel of Da Towers, aka Silver. Make yourself comfy...*hands you a cake*

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Oct 8 2004, 09:09 AM
Post #4

I pull the wings off god

MMMMMMMM!! cooookie and cake. Hi Ashbless why only till february?

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Oct 8 2004, 09:16 AM
Post #5

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 160

Aha!! *flies in with pies* I thought you'd evaded the pie smile.gif
*hands over a large cream pie*

Welcome...um, you quasi-noob, you blink.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post Oct 8 2004, 11:28 AM
Post #6

: P>

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 991

Hmm, looks like the duct tape isn't going to work for this one sad.gif . Enjoy the forums anyways.

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Oct 8 2004, 12:28 PM
Post #7

Moop - He/She was taped earlier in another section but the tape broke from number of posts. I was just curious if you, in your taping wisdom, knew how to tape "Because I can" back up again. tongue.gif

February is when I go back to living one life, hopefully a slightly different one from that which I was living, as opposed to two. Currently I'm working full time and in school full time. Flexible schedules and home study courses allow both but I don't find that I've much free time. None really. huh.gif *shrugs* smile.gif

--------------------

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Oct 8 2004, 04:51 PM
Post #8

I pull the wings off god

to the little pie fairy
QUOTE (Ashbless @ Oct 7 2004, 08:22 PM)
Drat, the duct tape broke. You're too heavy, as a member, to tape up again. I guess I'll have to leave this tricky situation to Moop after all. tongue.gif

I don't tend to give out more than a cookie but here you go -

*rolls in a large cookie, which she casually leans up against the nearest wall.*

You're part of the '72's I see. Spacehappy and I share the madness of that year also. We're slowly attempting a takeover I think. wink.gif

hey Ash, mind if I shorten your name to Ash? my dad told me there was a really big power outage in the year of 71 oh and to the lil pie fairy YUMMM thanks

--------------------

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post Oct 8 2004, 06:40 PM
Post #9

Hmm...

*measures because I can*

*sits and ponders for a while*

*re-tapes because I can with an intricate system of duct tape and pulleys*

Yay! Job done, welcome to the forums.

[edit]
More to the point...look what someone sent me today http://www.moop.org.uk/~steve/picture.php?id=8&gid=3
[/edit]

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Oct 8 2004, 07:17 PM
Post #10

hey Ash, mind if I shorten your name to Ash? my dad told me there was a really big power outage in the year of 71

Yeah, okay, ???. Would be valid point if in fact any of us were born in the same country. Spacehappy's a Welshman and I'm a Canadian. tongue.gif
Kinda doubt the blackout was worldwide. laugh.gif

Does make you wonder if a good many individuals had their start in the big power blackout that hit the eastern part of US/Canada a year or so back. Hmm, wonder if anybody researched it? huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Oct 13 2004, 12:18 PM
Post #11

I pull the wings off god

Right now I'm an advanced member & the tapes broken again it's time for revenge

Hires policemans uniform, puts it on.

sets time machine to 5th march 04 and activates it .

Tells the noob moop to empty pockets, then pats him down.

Then duct tapes moop to the ceiling.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post Oct 15 2004, 07:33 AM
Post #12

*shakes a fist from up on the ceiling*

Damn it, these newbs are getting ever more resourceful.

*finds Cath and borrows the transdimensional wardrobe*

*goes back to the 5th of March 04 and warns himself of the impending doom*

--------------------

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Oct 18 2004, 12:05 PM
Post #13

I pull the wings off god

but the thing is moop. It did happen so the wardrobe must've sent you to the right time but wrong dimension.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Oct 20 2004, 05:06 AM
Post #14

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

We've got a thinker, here! They're rare, you know. laugh.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Oct 20 2004, 08:02 PM
Post #15

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

You seemed to be feeling left out so I've brought you a ready big pie it's called a Timepie thats why the ticking. *give's BIC pie and runs* evil.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Oct 21 2004, 12:14 PM
Post #16

I pull the wings off god

QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 20 2004, 08:02 PM)
You seemed to be feeling left out so I've brought you a ready big pie it's called a Timepie thats why the ticking. *give's BIC pie and runs*  evil.gif

Pity I'm not taped up any more isn't it.
*Hands said pie to nearest noob on ceiling and runs after her*
Hey Cath I've seen the pics of the Tshirt that says "Bomb expert. If you see me running, try to keep up."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Oct 21 2004, 06:15 PM
Post #17

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Well as long as it's not wasted thats what counts! evil.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Nov 1 2004, 10:13 PM
Post #18

*Wanders in to announce her evil post number of 666*

BOOM!!!

BECAUSE I CAN! *hisspitgrumble*
evil.gif I'll get him back yet. evil.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Nov 19 2004, 06:21 AM
Post #19

Meow!

Time pie? my, Cath gets more creative all the time, doesn't she? Here, Ashbless, have a slightly used badger... Sorry I don't have anything better... I need a new supplier... sad.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Nov 19 2004, 01:37 PM
Post #20

*looks at badger*
*badger looks at Ashbless*
unsure.gif
*gives badger a few mushrooms and a large drink of water*
*pulls up a little corner of the site*

Head on back out and join your buddies. Watch out for the snake.
http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

*watches it wander out and carefully tucks the site corner back in*
It's in a happier place, I think. wink.gif

HELLO!
*listens to the echoes*
*puts B.I.C.'s flamethrower back into his weapon case*
*wanders out*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Nov 20 2004, 07:09 AM
Post #21

Meow!

Hey! anyone know of a recovery program for Badgers? There's one wandering around here, smoking a stogie. I'm pretty sure my supplier got him from a research lab... oh, well, if you see him, send him to the betty ford clinic, or something, alright? Thanks.

--------------------

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Nov 20 2004, 12:01 PM
Post #22

I pull the wings off god

QUOTE (Ashbless @ Nov 19 2004, 01:37 PM)
*puts  B.I.C.'s flamethrower back into his weapon case*
*wanders out*

At last! Thank you Ash.

*grabs the case, grins and leaves*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Nov 25 2004, 08:03 PM
Post #23

*hamsters, carrying a pinball machine, make a wrong turn into this thread*

Excellent, I can grab the weapon!
The case is gone! ohmy.gif

Oi, you overgrown rats! You'll tire eventually!

*kicks of high heels and goes running after the fleeing hamsters*

--------------------

+Quote Post
dancing hamster ...
post Nov 26 2004, 10:42 AM
Post #24

Our UAV is online

Member No.: 1,304

he he he - a pinball machine and a flame thrower!

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Nov 26 2004, 01:50 PM
Post #25

I pull the wings off god

*Grabs Ashbless's shoes*

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 03:47 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!