Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attractive Personalities: Male
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
LoLo
And here's the same poll on personalities about men.

I personally like bad boys who are slightly weird, but bad boys are what I usually go for.
Pikasyuu
We femmes have a thing for the baddies.
MistressAlti
Ideally, some hybrid of nice boy with crazy/weird. You know, ones that are a bit sensible about their insanity. But I'd rather have someone wild than a boring homeboy creature.
CrissiLove
I put bad boys... lol tongue.gif
Free Psycho
LMAO-my option isn't on there again!! I like boys that can make me laugh, are spontaneous, assertive, loyal, thoughtful....basically someone who doesn't exist. I understand why that's not a option now..
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 30 2003, 11:07 PM)
LMAO-my option isn't on there again!!  I like boys that can make me laugh, are spontaneous, assertive, loyal, thoughtful....basically someone who doesn't exist.  I understand why that's not a option now..

Amen to that. Well, that's not true. There just aren't any that can put up with me.
Free Psycho
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 30 2003, 11:07 PM)
LMAO-my option isn't on there again!! I like boys that can make me laugh, are spontaneous, assertive, loyal, thoughtful....basically someone who doesn't exist. I understand why that's not a option now..

Amen to that. Well, that's not true. There just aren't any that can put up with me.

LOL-you say that so often. I wonder what your basis for comparison is.

Whoa-that just popped out of my mouth. Or fingers, rather...
LoLo
personally I just want a guy who isn't intimidated by my seeming insanity laugh.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 30 2003, 11:09 PM)
LOL-you say that so often. I wonder what your basis for comparison is.

All based off my own personal experience. I've met a lot of guys, but trust me, they're not interested. I'm not pretty enough to warrant the kind of emotional investment they'd have to make. So they want me as a friend and nothing more. I'm too difficult to be around, really.
Free Psycho
Don't feel bad-I'm too boring. Which super-sucks cause I'm really not. Just shy sometimes. Or quietly observing and analyzing....
phoenix
i like intelligent funny guys. but thats not a option

so i'll say nice-crazy (sweet and fun)
oxym0ronical
I went with the dark and brooding, since that seems to be my downfall. I'm always ending up with someone who has some sort of problem he needs help with. That.. however, has to change mad.gif

I actually love someone who can make me laugh and think at the same time.. that'd have to be my ideal choice.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 30 2003, 11:19 PM)
Don't feel bad-I'm too boring. Which super-sucks cause I'm really not. Just shy sometimes. Or quietly observing and analyzing....

You're boring? I don't believe you.
Free Psycho
Sad but true. I want to kill myself whenever it happens because then they leave me alone out of boredom. It's hard to make yourself feel something that you don't. Like comfortablenish....
racingaway13
what would i happen to be? im morbid and light at the same time...
CrissiLove
I have to say I definitely think I beat you in the boring department, sis smile.gif LOL
MistressAlti
I'm exactly the opposite of you, Psycho. Overbrearing, I am. I scare them away.
Free Psycho
Too private and suspicious to be open. So boredom happens.
Free Psycho
QUOTE (racingaway13 @ May 1 2003, 12:38 AM)
what would i happen to be? im morbid and light at the same time...

Dark sense of humor? I like that-lol.
MistressAlti
Aiyah. This good/evil twin thing. Opposites, you know, yet all the same.
Free Psycho
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 1 2003, 12:38 AM)
I have to say I definitely think I beat you in the boring department, sis smile.gif LOL

I can see how your nicenish could be contruded as boring. <shakes fist at sick sad world> I'd smite you if all these people weren't on it...although I'm tempted to smite them too...
Free Psycho
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 1 2003, 12:41 AM)

The same book with a different name. (LMAO-ha ha I rhymed with you!)
phoenix
shakes fist with free psycho
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 1 2003, 12:43 AM)

>giggles< Poet and didn't know it.

>giggles again< Boy I'm tired.
Free Psycho
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 1 2003, 12:45 AM)
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 1 2003, 12:43 AM)

>giggles< Poet and didn't know it.

>giggles again< Boy I'm tired.

Seven minutes till cut-off time. At least by my clock.
MistressAlti
Actually more like 5. They unplug us early, the time-stealing bastards.
racingaway13
thanks free, i do have a dark kinda humor, that and a really perversely sexual one (my solving problems with thoughts of incest) so i dunno... why cant anyone tell me what i am?!?! BAH
(btw, nighty night all)
cheese is funny
night racing
MistressAlti
g'nite racing
leopold
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 1 2003, 05:42 AM)
I have to say I definitely think I beat you in the boring department, sis smile.gif  LOL

I can see how your nicenish could be contruded as boring. <shakes fist at sick sad world> I'd smite you if all these people weren't on it...although I'm tempted to smite them too...

There's nothin borin about bein nice, lay-dees! I like nice, nice is cool! I hate those ball-bustin BQFH types, they're jus not my type... Mebbe it's cos I'm gettin older, I dunno...

An there's nothin wrong wi quiet either! Sometimes ya jus dun wanna talk! I get the same way sometimes, an it's nice ta be able ta just shut up an be quiet sometimes smile.gif

I think you two are great! No, really, I do!! I've had fun postin wi both of ya on here smile.gif

Sorry, in true "great guy" style-ee, I'm already married...
prezgfish
What is me classed as?
saucy_tara
I'd say crazy weird...but that's a good thing!!! wink.gif
prezgfish
me weird?

kay
saucy_tara
Weird is cool!!! And you are nice weird, not psycho weird. biggrin.gif
prezgfish
ok here have a duckie
saucy_tara
aww thanx honey, the duckie has bunches like mine...well, I know they are antenna but they look like bunches
prezgfish
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ May 1 2003, 10:01 AM)
aww thanx honey, the duckie has bunches like mine...well, I know they are antenna but they look like bunches

i think it might be a hat

either that or martian duckie from venus
The Tortured Soul
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 1 2003, 03:59 AM)

I personally like bad boys who are slightly weird, but bad boys are what I usually go for.

dammit... am not a bad boy!!!

i'm a mix of the top 2, crazy and nice...

dammit i don't stand i chance!!!
prezgfish
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ May 1 2003, 10:39 AM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 1 2003, 03:59 AM)

dammit... am not a bad boy!!!

i'm a mix of the top 2, crazy and nice...

dammit i don't stand i chance!!!

c'mon ther has to me a matagirl looking for a crazty nice guy cheer up ya ejit
Raven343
I go for the dark types. I have no idea why. Maybe I am just attracted to mystery.
prezgfish
QUOTE (Raven343 @ May 1 2003, 11:31 AM)
I go for the dark types. I have no idea why. Maybe I am just attracted to mystery.

you aint untagling the gfish mystery that one stays hidden
Raven343
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 1 2003, 12:33 PM)
QUOTE (Raven343 @ May 1 2003, 11:31 AM)
I go for the dark types.  I have no idea why.  Maybe I am just attracted to mystery.

you aint untagling the gfish mystery that one stays hidden

Hmmm...who said I wanted to untangle any mysteries? I am just attracted to the more mysterious types.
prezgfish
ok

good

*phew*
Raven343
*flashes Prez and runs out of the thread*
prezgfish
wee heee
LoLo
QUOTE (oxym0ronical @ Apr 30 2003, 09:10 PM)
I went with the dark and brooding, since that seems to be my downfall. I'm always ending up with someone who has some sort of problem he needs help with. That.. however, has to change mad.gif

I actually love someone who can make me laugh and think at the same time.. that'd have to be my ideal choice.

I hear ya beckers............I personally do the same thing. I want someone who is going to be good to me and funny, so I tell myseld I like and want a weird nice guy, yet I always end up with the bad boys who do bad things to me. I think we need to work on this don't we? lol
Free Psycho
QUOTE (leopold @ May 1 2003, 02:50 AM)
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 1 2003, 05:42 AM)

There's nothin borin about bein nice, lay-dees! I like nice, nice is cool! I hate those ball-bustin BQFH types, they're jus not my type... Mebbe it's cos I'm gettin older, I dunno...

An there's nothin wrong wi quiet either! Sometimes ya jus dun wanna talk! I get the same way sometimes, an it's nice ta be able ta just shut up an be quiet sometimes smile.gif

I think you two are great! No, really, I do!! I've had fun postin wi both of ya on here smile.gif

Sorry, in true "great guy" style-ee, I'm already married...

LOL-thanks Leo. Now how has "self-confidence issues"??
Spacehappy
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 1 2003, 04:13 AM)
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 30 2003, 11:09 PM)
LOL-you say that so often.  I wonder what your basis for comparison is.

All based off my own personal experience. I've met a lot of guys, but trust me, they're not interested. I'm not pretty enough to warrant the kind of emotional investment they'd have to make. So they want me as a friend and nothing more. I'm too difficult to be around, really.

Personally i think anyone that would not want you on an emothional basis is mad, not all us guys want model type women. I prefer brains and humor most in a woman and looks barely come into it. And from what i have read of you missy you have both. cool.gif
Sarah the Spider
That is an odd question which deserves contemplation...

huh.gif *thinking*

I am usually into odd kids, not like "bad" ones, just the darker ones or the punks or whatever. However, there is currently an exception to this, because the one I like right now is really really sweet. Hey, at least he likes heavy metal.

biggrin.gif
Free Psycho

LOL-I'm quoting myself. Anyway, although that is my ideal guy, I seem to be "into" guys that worship me...I dunno what else to say... unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.