Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vanilla Coke
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
the lil' pie fairy
ok, having tried the stuff today...i think its schway! laugh.gif

just gonna use the opportunity to say a temporary goodbye for a day or so!

sad.gif ill miss you all! byesy bye

love xxx
poppa.moo
It's disgusting! Give me the original or cherry anyday.

See you soon hun, take care. Miss ya 2! Boi Bye!

xxx
nordelen
the wrorst coke has to be caffine-free. what is the point of coke with no caffine?
MAtt
Ok this is the word of the lord....Vanilla coke is god!!!!! mmmmm and vanilla coke slurpees are boss too!
MistressAlti
Vanilla coke = good.

Lemon coke = gross.
Debaser
no, lemon coke rocks!!

personally i'm not too keen on vanilla coke. too sickly.
talking to faeries
I don't really like Coke, but I liked the lemon one...not too sure about the vanilla one yet tho.
SuperKathoid
i think anykind of coke is grosss... dry.gif yek..

that weird new tropical sprite, anyone had that? it was weird. too weird to know if i liek it or not...
Mr Fuzzy
Vanilla is good. It goes well with chocolate, takes more vodka than standard coke, and has just started appearing in real sized bottles.
the lil' pie fairy
QUOTE (MAtt @ May 19 2003, 03:22 PM)
Ok this is the word of the lord....Vanilla coke is god!!!!! mmmmm and vanilla coke slurpees are boss too!

kewl kewl i agree laugh.gif
but the lemon one was nice too!
.....though you've got a point fuzzy cool.gif
leopold
Yeah, I had some o that stuff the other day... s'funny cos crissi was explainin to me how it tastes a bit like a coke float, so I had high hopes...

An yanno, she's totally right, it does!

I like it.
Mr Fuzzy
You know, it does rather. Im drinking it right now.

Ive never been a great fan of Coke, but now they have released a product that I find myself drinking quite often. Wonders will never cease.
leopold
See, that's Corporate Power in full swing there Fuzzy!

The Coca Cola mob obviously came here an saw ya not enjoyin their product, an decided on a "let's introduce Vanilla Coke to the UK" strategy. An it clearly worked! laugh.gif
Mr Fuzzy
Im hoping the competition for my custom will get fierce. With any luck there will be a knock on my door soon for a crate of Dr Pepper to regain my loyalty. Hmm... Brown fizzy liquids with caffeine. What more could one ask for?

OK then. Brown fizzy liquids with caffeine *and* booze...
leopold
Well, ya never know buddy... apparently PepsiCo called fer me the other day tryin to ply their new "Pepsi with Peanut Butter" flavour. Thank heaven I was out at the time!!
LoLo
I only like vanilla coke when its made in restaraunts with the syrup, same goes for cherry coke.

If you want a really great vanilla or cherry coke ask for one at the nearest WaffleHouse if you have that chain of eateries anywhere near you.

I personally am a Dr. Pepper fiend myself.
Mr Fuzzy
Unfortunately in this allegedly green and pleasant land we are a little more limited in our franchise food. Hang on... Did I say 'unfortunately'?!?
MistressAlti
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 19 2003, 12:31 PM)
If you want a really great vanilla or cherry coke ask for one at the nearest WaffleHouse if you have that chain of eateries anywhere near you.

Waffle House! I LOVE THAT PLACE!
LoLo
I miss WaffleHouse we don't have them in Cali. Thats almost reason enough for me to make up an excuse to go visit my bastard of an ex bf. lol
leopold
Sod that Lo... get yerself over to NYC next weekend! I'll treat ya to one biggrin.gif
MAtt
What the hell is lemon coke? Also i saw Chais at Starbucks....im hella gonna get one.
the lil' pie fairy
dr.pepper......mmmmmmmmmmmmm

lemon coke is coke with lemony flavouring....like someones chucked a slice of lemon in too etc....or thats my opinion.....im too tired to think about it really ph34r.gif
Debaser
lemon coke is supreme!!!
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ May 19 2003, 12:03 PM)
Sod that Lo... get yerself over to NYC next weekend! I'll treat ya to one biggrin.gif

lol I can't afford to go either place. but ty biggrin.gif
leopold
Lemon coke would be more supreme if it was available in a non-diet format...

Shhh! Wassat? I heard a noise... the sound of Coca Cola corporates a-shufflin in the shadows...

/Me copyrights idea quickly
MAtt
*looks around*
*notices he has been caught taking leo's idea*
*turns off lights*
*shuffle shufffle shuffle*

hehe i make myself laugh
leopold
AHA!!!!!

mental note: say nothing when Matt is online laugh.gif
the lil' pie fairy
but im sure they do full-fat lemon coke.....i saw some today..... ph34r.gif
MAtt
QUOTE (the lil' pie fairy @ May 19 2003, 12:18 PM)
but im sure they do full-fat lemon coke.....i saw some today..... ph34r.gif

i know i already alerted the corperation.
Debaser
you did? cool, i can stop drinking the diet stuff...
the lil' pie fairy
diet......evilllll
MAtt
true dat
the lil' pie fairy
indeed. when the world is mine, there will be no more diet....or nestle....or gherkins ph34r.gif
Debaser
woohoo, no nestle...

although we'll have to find someone else to make kit kats...
leopold
REINSTATE ROWNTREE!!!!!!

They usta make the Kit Kat. It's real sad they got taken over, cos they gave jobs and donated a park to the people of York...
Debaser
umm...if you're so militant about it, why not...
leopold
Militant? Me??? Pah!

Noooo, I support British Industry! York can handle two chocolate factories, an I'm not happy about that Nestle mob steamin in an stealin our goodies!

Same deal wi Danone... HP was, is, an allus will be British!
Debaser
nestle are an evil, evil company anyway...

and they've taken hp sauce? ok, now it's personal...
leopold
No no no... Danone have taken HP Sauce!

Mind, it's the same deal whatever. Just more Euro companies to bash dry.gif mad.gif
Debaser
same difference...BURN THE HEATHENS...
MAtt
*MAtt sneaks in and hears all the ideas and rants*
*shuffle shuffle shuffle*
the lil' pie fairy
burn them? no my friends, bash them with spiky mallets

much more fun
CrissiLove
I have no idea what ya are talking about now.... but I like vanilla coke smile.gif and I DEFINITELY like cherry coke smile.gif but... lemon coke.....? *gagging* LOL tongue.gif JJ
Mr Fuzzy
I used to have a habit with Kit-Kats. I would never eat them before I had carefully done the foil wrapper equiavalent of a brass rubbing with them. I ended up with far too many bits of foil embossed with 'Rowntrees'

I'll get my coat.
SilverStormDragon
YAY! NO NESTLE! Get Morrison's Own Brand Breaks. Yay! They're...yes, well. Personally, the real wrench was that double cream choccie stuff. But Galaxy is practically the same...mmmmm....Galaxy.

Anyway, going to the point. I love Vanilla Coke. My friend fell in love with it in France, and introduced me and my mate to it on a bonding day. It was fun. We ate chips.
SilverStormDragon
I ended up with far too many bits of foil embossed with 'Rowntrees'

I did that. And we would put bits of foil in my friend's cup of tea. Heh heh heh. The other annoying thing is fruit pastals, and polos....mmmmm...NO! DAMN NESTLE!

*cries*
Mr Fuzzy
I have often wondered how they managed to take Rowntrees over... Kit-Kat has been the biggest sellling chocolate biscuit in the world for donkeys years, fruit pastilles are eaten by every old woman on the face of the earth. What dodgyness were Nestle up to that they managed the takeover?
leopold
*sigh*

At least the sweetie arm got to keep the Rowntree name, even though it's all part of that stupid Swiss organisation...
Mr Fuzzy
Only because it was an internationally known brand though...
Mr Fuzzy
Ooh. On topic update - vanilla coke doesn't taste so good with revolting generic whisky.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.