Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Poppa Moo!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Mata
Good lord! It's like seeing a ghost! Poppa Moo is back! He's not been on here for 4 years! How are you doing chap? What have you been up to? And would you like me to get you hooked up with your old account again?
Poppa Moo
Mata! The God & Legend! I hope you are keeping well Sir!

I've taken a long time out due to one thing and another (the usual mental and financial difficulties), but mainly I've got another sprog now (I'm a glutton for punishment!) so time has been quite tight trying to juggle a full time job and fatherhood to two daughters.

No matter what anyone ever tells you, boys must be easier cos it can't get anymore difficult than 2 girls, I have less hair and more of that is grey!

I'd really like to be back on my old account as I'd racked quite a number of posts up on there, if you could see your way to helping me out. I'd forgotten the password to my account and I'm not using the email address I registered under, I swear down I'd lose my head if it wasn't screwed on!
Cath Sparrow
Woah! Talk about old forumites! You were only just about still posting when I joined. tongue.gif

Good to have you back. biggrin.gif
Mata
Careful there Poppa: fathers of two girls seem to have the optimum amount of psychotic protectiveness to scare the living blood from the veins of boyfriends. One girl or three+ seems to be okay, but two girls for some reason makes fathers ultra-scary. I have conducted scientific studies into this (which mostly involved my friend and I comparing notes on the relative terror induced by fathers of girlfriends). Hold on to your sanity, even while the hair slips away!

Anyway, I've got no children, but I've got less hair and more grey now than four years ago. I don't think you can blame the kids (entirely) for that one!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.