Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gay Hobbits Commence Wedding Now!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
LoLo
Wedding rollcall get your hairy feet in here and tell me if you are here.

Priestest - check
Tigersong
Gay hobbit-groom #1 Check.
Phyllis
Random hobbit lusting after Legolas - check.

biggrin.gif
Prince Aries
How quickly people descended upon this thread.

Goodness.

The Bride is here.

(that's me, by the way)
Artemisia
Dwarf in pink spangly tights with bulbous falsies, ready to cry at will and begin the orgy when ready! tongue.gif

So Aries, dahling, tell us all - in explicit detail- what that hot bod of yours is wearing!
vicrawr
Heterosexual, hairless Ring bearer - check
Prince Aries
/me runs up to Cand, dresses her up like Arwen and drags her backstage to get ready

Insta-Bridesmaid! laugh.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (Prince Aries @ Jan 23 2004, 01:16 AM)
/me runs up to Cand, dresses her up like Arwen and drags her backstage to get ready

Insta-Bridesmaid! laugh.gif

Rawr!

I'm still gonna lust after Legolas though.

And now after myself as well....hehe. wink.gif

*looks at self in mirror*...how YOU doin'?
Tigersong
Dresses up in best hobbit suit and looks to Peter Jackson to do some fancy-schmancy special effects to make me look short.
MistressAlti
I'm here. Sort of. Keep me in close proximity to a trashcan or toilet, I'm still very much ill.

*sets herself up in the back*
Prince Aries
QUOTE (candice @ Jan 22 2004, 07:19 PM)
Rawr!

I'm still gonna lust after Legolas though.

And now after myself as well....hehe. wink.gif

*looks at self in mirror*...how YOU doin'?

CandICE, you can play with the rubber chicken AFTER the ceremony. In the meantime, can we PLEASE just focus on the task at hand? tongue.gif

And lusting after Legolas...way to keep with story continuity there, girl. laugh.gif
Tigersong
We need a Legolas in here. *calls to Cheese* Get in here and be Legolas and my best man, damn it!
vicrawr
*Puts on the ring and disappears* MWaahaahaaahaa

*Runs around the room goosing people*
Tigersong
Did we explain that it's a *cock* ring, dearie?
cheese is funny
legolas here....
LoLo
Aries please walk down the isle and tell me when you're at the altar.

Followed by whomever else is walking. And don't forget to say friend and enter!
Tigersong
Lusts after Legolas!

Stands at the altar, waiting patiently.
Prince Aries
QUOTE (Tigersong @ Jan 22 2004, 07:25 PM)

I dont think he cares. But we're going to need that for the honeymoon, Irish, so I hope you return it....CLEANED.....to us when you're done with it.
Artemisia
So, question: are we all going to be present when the ---clears throat-- "ring" gets put on?

wink.gif
vicrawr
QUOTE (Prince Aries @ Jan 22 2004, 08:27 PM)
QUOTE (Tigersong @ Jan 22 2004, 07:25 PM)

I dont think he cares. But we're going to need that for the honeymoon, Irish, so I hope you return it....CLEANED.....to us when you're done with it.

Eeeww eeww eeeww eeewww *takes off the ring and borrows one of Missy's trashcans*

You guys need mental help. You're perfect for each other.
Tigersong
But of course, dear Artemesia!
LoLo
We are gathered here today to witness the union of these two hobbits in the sanctity of holy matrimony. If there are any objections speak now and I will banish you with my long staff, and not in a good way. I will also delete your post. tongue.gif
Prince Aries
/me walks down the aisle, Galadriel style, with a procession of Lothlorien elves (ignore bad spellings here people)

/me walks up the aisle and the procession parts to stand behind me when I reach the alter, looking deeply into the eyes of the Song of Tiger. CandICE is standing behind me, lusting after the Best Man. I turn around, kick her in the shin, turn back around, smile really big and we continue......
Tigersong
Is that a LONG HARD THROBBING magic staff?
Artemisia
I'm at the altar too, as a best dwarf, slapping Tiger on the ass and winking in the bride's direction and telling him what a lucky dog he is!
LoLo
**waves staff** puts my last post after aries' most recent post.

We are gathered here today to witness the union of these two hobbits in the sanctity of holy matrimony. If there are any objections speak now and I will banish you with my long staff, and not in a good way. I will also delete your post. tongue.gif
Tigersong
I'm just standing there, stunned, lusting after Legolas, but mostly after my deareat Aries. *sighs*
Prince Aries
/me runs up to Tiger, bitch slaps him for lookin at Legolas, shoots LegoMan a dirty look, and back to my spot
LoLo
Ok no objections we shall proceed.

Tiger do you take Aries to be your lawfully wedded e-hobbit, to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, as long as you both have hair on your feet?
Tigersong
I do. As long as he promises to be my f*ck buddy.
EvilSpork
Can I be.. Um... Gay Smeagol(sp)? tongue.gif
Tigersong
QUOTE (EvilSpoon @ Jan 22 2004, 07:35 PM)
Can I be.. Um... Gay Smeagol(sp)? tongue.gif

Go ahead!
Prince Aries
QUOTE (Tigersong @ Jan 22 2004, 07:35 PM)
I do. As long as he promises to be my f*ck buddy.

That *KIND* of goes with the territory darling. tongue.gif
LoLo
And do you Aries take Tiger to be your lawfully wedded e-husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health as long as you both shall frolick in the shire whipping eachother madly with whips made from real dragon tail and singing, "I'm too sexy"?
Artemisia
Och, this is so beautiful (insert Scottish accent)...I need me hanky...don't tell the elf!
Tigersong
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jan 22 2004, 07:36 PM)
And do you Aries take Tiger to be your lawfully wedded e-husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health as long as you both shall frolick in the shire whipping eachother madly with whips made from real dragon tail and singing, "I'm too sexy"?

*is visibly growing a staff nearly as large as Gandalf's*
Prince Aries
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jan 22 2004, 07:36 PM)

I do, as long as he tries to not be TOO Canadian in my presence.
LoLo
Irish the ring please.
vicrawr
*Hides under a pew and cries to himself, all while vigorously cleaning his hands*

*Tosses out the ring with a stick* Here!
Tigersong
And remember, my dear Aries, the ring must be, according to Hobbit tradition, placed by the mouth.
Jaq
Legolas here. sorry I'm late. saving the world and doing my hair. Not nessecarily in that order.
Prince Aries
I must've missed that. Well.....I want to wear the ring first! laugh.gif
Tigersong
Egads! Two Legolas's to lust after!
Artemisia
Yes, and placed on in front of as many witnesses as possible, wink wink, to make it all hot...I mean..official
LoLo
Aries take this ring and place it on Tigers cock and repeat after me.

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them with velcro!
cheese is funny
another legolas? we should go to the closet...
Tigersong
Oh, but Art, although it must be done in sight of all, it's done tastefully and discretely. Ie. behind a cloth and such.
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jan 22 2004, 07:42 PM)

Hey, I'm out of the closet!
Prince Aries
*gets down on his knees with the ring in his mouth.....approaches the Growing Tigersong Staff*

One cock ring to rule them all, one cock ring to find them, one cock ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them with velcro!

*lips pass onto his thingy thingy and he places the ring there.....but not before adjusting it a few times....going forwards and backwards trying to find the perfect spot*

.....I'm soooooo going to hell for that comment laugh.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Jan 23 2004, 01:44 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jan 22 2004, 07:42 PM)

Hey, I'm out of the closet!

so am i... lets go back in it now... wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.