Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Purchases Today!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Xkitsurabamix
I bought a $50 pair of sunglasses that looked fabulous and fit perfectly for 25% off. I also bought a sweet little stash ring, and that was $15.
Oh, and this sweater! it's absolutely georgeous on me! I'm so exited! it's cable-knit and it has a little tie and it's long with long sleeves, and it's...just...georgeous.
Also, i'm getting my ears re-pierced on friday, for it is my birthday...so i've been spending a lot of money....but..yeah. so...
Good haul today!
I also got a chocolate truffle from this confectionary place because it's my birthday friday! happy.gif

Have i mentioned it is my birthday Firday, the fifth (5), november the fifth?
11/5?

Yeah.
That's what i thought.
Fallen Element
Bought: The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
Birthday Letters - Ted Hughes (God help me)
Yet another pair of handcuffs (lovely heavy shiny metal stuff)
A cheese and bacon wrap from The Bakers Oven. Yum.

Fal xXx
Snugglebum the Destroyer
An absolutely stunning pair of gothic Lolita Mary Jane shoes.

*drools*

£52.00 - a bargain as they are bloody hard to find nowadays. biggrin.gif
Twitching
Going out to put gas in my car and then buy items for Operation Christmas Child. And mac and cheese. And a double expresso for my caffeine fix.
...as soon as my mother leaves....
Snugglebum the Destroyer
£650 worth of fire and surround.

A bargain as it's a rather beautiful wrought iron fire, dark wood mantle and a black stone heath.

I'm going to keep telling myself this until I really believe it was worth it.

*looks at bank account and very nearly passes out*
mooooooooooopo
Arrived on my desk yesterday:
Koyaanisqatsi and Powaqatsi box set, full, of DVD based goodness.

Arrived earlier today:
Nightwish - Angels Fall First
Nightwish - Over the Hills and Far Away (Best Of)

Arriving soon:
Nightwish - Oceanborn

Yes, I'm obsessed.
Yes, play.com owns me.
No, I don't care, it's cheap.
Sir Psycho Sexy
2 packs of 25 8x DVD-r's at £5.99 each
1 pack of 25 CD-R's at £2.24
1 240 capacity CD case at £3.75
and
1 pack of 4 pens for writing on CD's and DVD type things at 99p

bargain!
Ashbless
$775 for car repairs.
$200 for car payment.
$160 for insurance and gasoline for car.
rolleyes.gif Merl owns me, I'm it's b***h. *sighs*

$10 for calamari. I deserved a treat.

Very, very poor until payday. laugh.gif
Black-Wings
I bought a poppy.. what a good girlie am I? tongue.gif heh,
markslut
QUOTE (Black-Wings @ Nov 5 2004, 01:41 PM)
I bought a poppy.. what a good girlie am I? tongue.gif  heh,

I did too smile.gif
Black-Wings
heh.. I lost the poppy like 15mins after writing that...
saucy_tara
I've just bought some black and burgundy fake hair so I can do my braided extensions. Pics will be posted in the near future smile.gif
arpeggiodreams
Really about my purchases yesterday, but terribly exciting.

My neighbor hit my car about two weeks ago, so the insurance finally coughed up my money and I went to get a new car. I now have a 2004 Chevy Cavalier LS.... it's shiny and pretty and goes vroom waaaaaaaay easier than the stupid Mazda.

Yay for $10,000 purchases!
exceptional1709
I bought a packet of chocolate fingers, and when I opened it one of them was yellow so I threw them away. Hmph.
Daedalus
My new (as in 12 years old) guitar amp arrived today (although I really bought it a week or so ago).

46 for an 80 Watt Peavey amp. Absolute bargain biggrin.gif

*loves eBay*
Tarantio
-is now the proud owner of an indiana jones hat-

It was worth it just to hear the neds shout "Look, its john wayne!" on the bus... 25 from debenhams. Worth every penny. Just waiting to see the reaction from my classmates on monday biggrin.gif
Fallen Element
Bought T.S. Eliot Collected Poems today. One of my Dads friends put 15 in my account as an, albeit late, University welcoming gift. Bought Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season One DVD boxset during the week as well... Not sure whether I'm going to give it to someone for Xmas or keep it for me! Probably the latter...

Fal xXx
Tarantio
QUOTE (Fallen Element @ Nov 20 2004, 09:08 PM)
Bought T.S. Eliot Collected Poems today. One of my Dads friends put 15 in my account as an, albeit late, University welcoming gift. Bought Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season One DVD boxset during the week as well... Not sure whether I'm going to give it to someone for Xmas or keep it for me! Probably the latter...

Fal xXx

I had noticed that the DVD shop in the Overgate was doing a lot of good deals on TV series box sets. Futurama buy one get one free had me VERY enticed indeed. Which would be great if I had money to spend...
DarkInferno
I brought one in Cobolt Basin and one in Night Vision

The Cobolt one looks infinatly better IRL... still getting used to em but so far I like... a lot... wub.gif
Righteous
The day I went to Philadelphia, I bought a carton of Camel lights for $25 and I just ran out today. Keep in mind that I gave one pack to my friend Carol and another pack to Aislinn.

Not my purchase, but my brother bought a didgeridoo at this festival he went to for like five bucks. It's like five feet long, very nicely decorated and sounds awesome.

EDIT: Here's what a didgeridoo looks like and how it's played.
dancing hamster guy
I bought - Geogaddi by boards of Canada - great CD , recomend it to all
- Samurai warriors - great game!
- big mac - mmmmm.....!
mooooooooooopo
Pair of jeans: 35

Quad head graphics card: 50 (thank you eBay)
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Quad head graphics card: 50 (thank you eBay)

You really ARE as addicted to Ebay as me! biggrin.gif

I'll tell you what I've got my eye on now as soon as it becomes mine, Mwahahahaha!! Die, lowly bidders, die!!! rolleyes.gif
froggle-rock
Today I bought a train ticket, definatly worth what I had to pay, otherwise I could of had to pay a fine. Also a coissant, and a chocolate brownie, both very yummy, and worth what I paid.
Gouge Away
Today signifies me managing to go a whole week without buying a video game, so I tried to celebrate by, uhm, buying a videogame, but I didn't get a good trade-in price so I just bought a chicken burger and a pint instead.
markslut
I am now the owner of this!

Tie that with PVC trews and got good gothy/rock clubbing outfit
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Where did you find that!!!!

I've been trawling hundreds of sites for days looking for something like that to wear to my work christmas party!!!

Instead I've brought a rather lovely corset dress but dammit, still want a chinese one!! mad.gif
markslut
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Nov 22 2004, 10:50 PM)
Where did you find that!!!!

I've been trawling hundreds of sites for days looking for something like that to wear to my work christmas party!!!

Instead I've brought a rather lovely corset dress but dammit, still want a chinese one!!  mad.gif

It was on the Ebay smile.gif look up cheongsam smile.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
The proud owner of this:

I bid hard, I bid long and I kicked the other bidders arses. biggrin.gif

Technically, I only paid 55 as it's a Christmas present from my Mum and she's put up the majority of the money for it.

Of course I'm under orders to send it to her house so she can wrap it for me and I'm not allowed it until Christmas.

But - yeah me anyway. cool.gif
Tarantio
Does it come with the mannequin, or does it say somewhere in the text "mannequin not included". Like batteries only with less lithium. And more sex appeal.
froggle-rock
That is _hardcore_ looking Snuggs! There will be more boobage than the manequin though right? huh.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
That is _hardcore_ looking Snuggs! There will be more boobage than the manequin though right?

You know it!! biggrin.gif

It's a waist trainer as well so I finally get my wish to give it a go.

*bounces off the walls a bit more*
markslut
This week I have bought

Ghost of Lemora - Reach for the Ground
DeathBoy - Music to Crash Cars to
Laibach - NATO
Front Line Assembley - Hardwired
Front Line Assembley - FLAvour of the Weak
Duran Duran - Greatest
Rachel Stamp - Sweet Shop
Rachel Stamp - Oceans of Venus
Rachel Stamp - Honey/Queen of the Universe
(Guess Who Saw the Stamp last night biggrin.gif biggrin.gif)

^^^ These ^^^

Tony Hawks Underground for Xbox
Crash Bandicoot also for Xbox
Sky
I bought a Vimto cup drink today, with which I was deeply unsatisfied. I was not given a straw, so I had to bite the end of it. I feel all common.

That cost me twenty pee.
beleraphon
lovely boots Mark, a lot like mine in fact smile.gif
Did you get them from Pennangalan Dreams?

I'm lucky to have a shop selling chinese dresses and stuff in the city, so I have rather a lot of cheongsam, long and short!
Righteous
My brother and I went Christmas shopping this evening. We bought plenty of good presents for our family members and spent about half an hour looking for something to buy my dad who is the hardest damn person in the world to buy for,
Tarantio
One black leather biker jacket with dark red suede interior from next: 100.

bit of a dent in the old account, but its well worth it... I'll try for pictures when I can upload images somewhere...
mooooooooooopo
Brushless motor and speed controller

Some Lithium Polymer batteries (of explodey death)

2 Microservos

Oh the fun!
I_am_the_best
Oooo, I bought this gorgeous black leather belt with metal studs. I also bought the local times because our grocer dude survived the tsunami. Oh and I bought vast amounts of paint.
Quoth(The Raven)
Groceries. No fun, but necesary...
Feyliya
I'm in the process of trying to pick up some free furniture. I'm trying to get Kalina (if any of you remember Kalina) to move into our spare bedroom, so we need more furniture in there.
/me lurves www.craigslist.org
DarkInferno
Sony M8800... and I'm a happy man =oD

doesn't do quite what I expected (that or I haven't worked out how to do it yet)... but still damn groovy.
markslut

These gloves in black and red (a pair of each colour biggrin.gif)

http://images.apple.com/r/store/gallery/ib...htside_2004.jpg
When my Credit card comes - that way I can pay it off over a couple of months interest free
froggle-rock
hehehe

*licks Mark*

/spam
mooooooooooopo
I'm slavering over this at the mo. Will probably end up buying one within a month or so biggrin.gif.
markslut
QUOTE (funked)out_frog @ Jan 16 2005, 10:16 PM)
hehehe

*licks Mark*

/spam

oooo wink.gif
PsychWardMike
I bought condoms today. Not really exciting, but very very useful.
trunks_girl26
Every bit of spare money I have is going towards books. *sigh* They're so expensive.
little_bear
QUOTE (moop @ Jan 16 2005, 11:28 PM)
I'm slavering over this at the mo. Will probably end up buying one within a month or so biggrin.gif.

Its looks divine, as all Apple stuff is, but to me it seems a tad underpowered.
I_am_the_best
Pretty pretty!
I bought a hobnobs flapjack... mmmmmm tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.