Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hate!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Sir Psycho Sexy
Starting to hate my housemate...already

Now I'm not a suspicious person, but I've a nagging feeling that my housemate has been taking my has browns (a heinous crime!) my evidence? well when i arrived at this house, i went shopping at tescos and stocked up on food, mostly buy one get one free stuff, now McCains hashbrowns were one item on offer so i got two bags, I've only eaten most of one bag so far and I can't find the other bag, then I noticed a half empty bag of McCains hash browns on her shelf of the freezer, and I remember, I had to put the other bag on a different shelf because there wasn't enough room on mine...seeing as its the bottom shelf and not so much a shelf, but more of a nook....or cranny...anyway, thats not the point. Not much evidence to go on? Before I moved in, in fact 2 days before i was due to travel down I get a phone call from my other housemate telling me that she's moved into the room that was agreed to be mine before we went away for summer, I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for my other house mate, I probably wouldn't of had it back if it wasn't for my other house mate.

Also, but this isn't related to stealing, she wanted a phone line in her room so she could be on the phone to her boyfriend 24/7 (who incidently is old enough to be her dad), neither of us wanted it, so she orders it, she also gets cable tv for £5 a month as part of a deal, now I would have liked cable tv in the living room, I would have even put my tele downstairs so i could watch it, but she puts it in her room, doesn't even ask us, I would have paid the extra for it, god damn her GRRR!!!

The only slightly one I had over on her was when I managed to order my broadband a good week after she ordered phone and tv, i got it installed 2 days before her tongue.gif
Eddie
Cyclists on the pavement! mad.gif
Feyliya
SPS, I know that niggling feeling of "bad housemate waiting to take advantage". I have two roommates. John, who technically is our landlord as we have a sublease through him, is very cool. He has been giving my fiancee rides to and from work whenever he can ever since our car broke down, he splits on any and all food bills with us so that there's that much more quantity and variety for us all to partake of, he rented a moving van to move us in in the first place, he has been using his van and gas to move furniture for us as we find it on craigslist, he insists on paying the electric bill himself since it's so small, and he stocks up on toilet paper and tissues at Sam's Club. In other words, he's a saint.

But our other roommate... We have several problems with her. She has a dog, and she swore up and down to us that he was well-trained and wouldn't make any sort of fuss. We thought, sure, let her move in since the dog is well trained. If she's going to keep him with her like she says she is, we'll never even know he's here. The first 2 weeks she was here she kept him in the main bathroom all day and night with no light on. The dog (puppy, actually) tore up everything in the bathroom and peed all over the place in there. And whenever there was somebody home he would yip for hours wanting out. We let him out when he yipped at first, but he wasn't fully housebroken and when our backs were turned he would chew on John's rugs and pee and poop all over the place. So we confronted her and asked her to move the dog onto the porch. She put some boards up around the bottom of it and moved Rippley (the dog) out there. Things were okay for a while until one of the neighbors complained that there was "a stream of yellow liquid" coming down from our porch. She wasn't changing Rippley's pee pads, apparently. So the big landlord complained and fined us $600, $300 to come out of John's deposit and the other $300 to come from our pockets. We confronted her with the bill and she absolutely refused to pay more than half of the $300. She said it was "John's fault". So poor John caved in and paid half of that bill. Since the landlord had asked that the dog be removed from the premisis, she got her father to buy her a small cage to keep the dog in while he was here. While they were putting up the cage (a tiny little thing that isn't big enough for a cat, let alone a rambunctious pomeranian puppy) she and her father kept mumbling to each other that we "didn't understand" and "weren't animal lovers" the way they were. We have even more problems with Rippley than just that, too. He likes to gnaw things, especially feet and hands and pant cuffs, and our roommate never scolds him. She thinks it's funny. Now there's little chance that the biting will ever be trained out of him.

Of course, we didn't realize that we'd have so much trouble with the dog when she moved in. There were other warning signs, though. When she moved in we showed her all the empty cabinets in the kitchen, where things were, where our things are, etc... I left to go to work and when I came back the entire kitchen was rearranged to her liking. She had moved all my dishes and things to the very top shelves of the cabinets and put all her things on the bottom ones. I, being only 5' 3", could not even reach the top shelves to move my dishes and such back to a place where they would be convenient. I had to get my fiancee to move everything. She still is taking up 1/2 of the cabinet and shelf space in the kitchen when there are 3 other people with items to put in there, too.

And then our food started turning up missing. I ignored it, thinking that John was kist eating a little more than usual. But I soon realized that the food only disappeared when Keelie (the roommate) was in the house. John was only eating at Taco Bell. I wouldn't really have minded sharing food with her if she A ) had shared back and not guarded her stash like a dragon sitting on a mound of gold and gems and B ) hadn't wasted enough food to feed a small country. She also used a very expensive bottle of my olive oil (the real, extra-virgin imported stuff) on, get this, her HAIR. And she didn't replace it. And after the olive oil was gone, she started making inroads on our veggie oil. Finally I just hid the bottle and hoped she would take the hint.

She says she's a vegetarian, but she eats chicken and fish. She says she's Buddhist, but she completely ignores the eightfold path. She always pays her rent late and makes a gigantic fuss about any extra charges she incurs because of her own actions, but she's a spoiled trust fund baby who has every single teenage designer label in her closet and in fact said closet overflows into the former hallway coat closet. She hasn't been home in over a week and we think she's abandoned all her things instead of paying her rent. If she has, I don't care, at least she's gone.
arachnidoc17
QUOTE (Eddie @ Oct 21 2004, 12:50 PM)
Cyclists on the pavement! mad.gif

Cyclists that you need to scrape OFF the pavement...
Eddie
"Cyclists that you need to scrape OFF the pavement..."

Are you saying its ok for cyclists to be on the pavement? Because if you are, you’re not taking in all the consequences that can happen to a pedestrian if a cyclist hits them. Just think about the old, frail, deaf, and disabled!
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Eddie @ Oct 22 2004, 09:50 AM)
"Cyclists that you need to scrape OFF the pavement..."

Are you saying its ok for cyclists to be on the pavement? Because if you are, you’re not taking in all the consequences that can happen to a pedestrian if a cyclist hits them. Just think about the old, frail, deaf, and disabled!

No I think you misunderstood. I think he is being funny laugh.gif Again, I might be wrong? Sounded funny to me laugh.gif It is so not OK for them to be on the pavement (unless they are ickle and should be smile.gif) The amount of times a cyclist has come up behind me in my car at traffic lights and then driven onto the pavement so they can cross the road without having to wait in a queue. Pratts. They want to be treated properly by other road users? I say learn to ride your bike properly (i.e. by the highway code) and you will be! dry.gif

Back to SPS's point, I hate pointless threads especially when there are legitimate ones that people ignore rolleyes.gif
Xkitsurabamix
There are three things i HATE more than anything else in the whole entire world....

1) The misuse of the word 'good'.
ex.) 'I did really good on that test today!', 'Wow, you did that dance really good!'
Why that bothers the piss out of me: Because it's 'I did really WELL on that test today', you imbecile! Get it right, or stop speaking all together. You shouldn't be trusted with language if you are going to fuck it up so blatantly. You did that dance really WELL!!!

2) People who pronounce the word Culinary 'kull-en-arie'.
ex.) 'your (kull-en-arie) skills are really great!'
Why that bothers the piss out of me: When you say the word, 'Cube', do you say, 'koob?'. NO! you pronounce it Cube, with a Q-sound. kull-en-arie is so...unrefined...and i hate it. I HATE IT.

3) People who say 'Uhhh...' in between every other word.
ex.) 'I'm uhh, about to go to the store, uhh...want anything?'
Why that bothers the piss out of me: Nobody wants to hear you exhale in that neanderthal, monotone grunt. Close your gaping maw for a moment, and thing about what you have to say before you waste my time with your open-mouthed lag-time. I hate you. Go be silent somewhere.

*ahem* and...so, those are the three things i hate most of all...oh, and if you reach your hand under your desk and hit a wad of gum that's still moist. It feels like some little bastard put it there so that they can LAUGH AT YOU because they knew somebody would eventually find it and be disgusted.
yeah, so i hate that.
El Nino
I hate the way that so many smokers assume that I'll have something to light their smokables with (although I do enjoy saying don't smoke to them)
Hobbes
QUOTE (Xkitsurabamix @ Oct 22 2004, 10:06 PM)
You shouldn't be trusted with language if you are going to **** it up so blatantly.

You need to watch yours.
artist.unknown
I hate SUVs. I hate them. WHY must you spend tens of THOUSANDS of dollars on some... some... some 6 ton monster that barrels along the road as if there is no one else on it?! You think you are justified because it's your money and your choice and it's a free country?! That is your reason?! Because you have such an exuberant amount of excess that you just can't help it, as if there aren't better things to spend your money on? You could buy 2 hybrids for the price of one of those abominable giants! YOU WON'T BE SO HAPPY IN YOUR SUV WHEN GAS IS $5 A GALLON!!!

AND YOU! YOU PEOPLE WITH THE HUMMERS! What was going through your skulls when you all decided to buy one (or more) of those hideous mockeries?! ANY AND ALL OF YOU WHO OWN A HUMMER AND DON'T IN FACT USE IT AS A SPORTS-UTILITY-VEHICLE OR HAVE NO LESS THAN 5 CHILDREN SHOULD BE BEATEN SENSLESS AND THROWN IN PRISON!!!! THAT IS WHAT MINIVANS ARE FOR!!!!!!!! THEY WERE MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU AND YOUR 12 SOCCER KIDS! ALL OF YOU ARE POOR EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS!!!! THE HUMMER MANUFACTURERS ARE THE DEVIL!!!! STRAIGHT FROM THE MOST DEEP AND PUTRID BOWELS OF HELL!!!! GO BACK, AND TAKE DICK CHENEY WITH YOU!!!!!

Yes!! I cyber-high five you.

I hate it when people won't listen to reason or are so fixed in their ideology that they stubbornly refuse to awknowledge that there might be a flaw in their reasoning; people who won't look at both sides of an arguement objectively. People who believe something because they're told to. People who are so arrogant and self-centered that they do things without giving a toss about how they'll effect other people.
JimiJimi
Instead of re-writing the entire damn thing again I thought I might as well just quote it. Here it is, from the 'Abbreviations - Your verdict!' Poll.
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Oct 21 2004, 12:29 PM)
Another thing that annoys me is people who say 'could of' 'should of' and 'would of' rather than 'could have' 'would have' and 'should have'.

I also hate the following:

PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS CAPITALISE.

people who never capitalise.

People who say 'kk'.

People who say 'k'.

People who keep writing on and on without a full stop or a comma.

Comic Sans (which I have deleted off my PC so I can no longer be plagued by it)

People Who Capitalise The Begging Of Every Word.

pEOPLE WHO DON'T REALISE THEY HAVE cAPS lOCK ON.

People who use lol, lmao, lmfao, rofl, roflmao, roflmfao, omg, wtf.

People who colour everything.

People who use unreadable colours.

People who write with stupidly large text.

People who write with stupidly small text.

English people who speak american (ie color)

People who use WordArt.

People who use ClipArt.

(Not being sexist) Teenage girls who are guilty of all of the above.

OK, I think I've practically exhausted my ranting capabilities for today...
acid_rain_child
I was perfectly justified in my capitalization, thank you very much. I almost never break board etiquette rules, and I have more than reasonable grammar and spelling. SUVs just really make me mad. I felt like the only way that post satisfied me was to see almost the entire bottom half in caps.

I hate the Yankees.
JimiJimi
QUOTE (acid_rain_child @ Oct 24 2004, 07:21 PM)
I was perfectly justified in my capitalization, thank you very much. I almost never break board etiquette rules, and I have more than reasonable grammar and spelling. SUVs just really make me mad. I felt like the only way that post satisfied me was to see almost the entire bottom half in caps.

I hate the Yankees.

Look, dammit, I made the original post BEFORE you made your post about SUVs, and plus I didn't even read your post about SUVs until you made this post about you thinking my post was about your post about SUVs. Also my post was in a different topic about abbreviations so in my post I couldn't have meant your post as your post was in a topic in which I hadn't read any posts. Also in my post I talk about many other things than CAPITALISATION so my post wouldn't even necessarily be about your post as your post only had CAPITALISATION so the post in which I have quoted from in this post I don't give a damn about as my orignal post didn't reflect your post in the first place.

And by 'I hate the Yankees' are you just stating another thing you hate or referring to me? (If so, I'm British - idiot)

Whew!
acid_rain_child
The Yankees are a baseball team, who I might add, did not make the World Series this year. I live in Baltimore. That would be a city in the United States. In Baltimore we have a particularly awful baseball team, the Orioles, who are almost constantly beaten by the Yankees. Most of us have more hate for the Yankees than love for the Orioles.

Furthermore, being in Maryland, which is considered both in the north and south of the country, it would be a little demeaning to myself if I said I hated yankees (refering to Americans living in northern states, or just Americans in general) as I am one.
gothictheysay
I hate trying to read a post like JimiJimi's above.

Either that is really confusing, or I am high on something.

The Yankees suck, too.
JimiJimi
QUOTE (gothictheysay @ Oct 25 2004, 01:46 AM)
I hate trying to read a post like JimiJimi's above.

Either that is really confusing, or I am high on something.

The Yankees suck, too.

What, as in my post's too long and difficult to read... Well, I'd have to say that too if it wasn't my post...
El Nino
I hate computerised tests that dont let you answer their questions correctly or when you do answer correctly, they say you're wrong.

I even told the administrator at the time. When it didn't let me answer correctly he hit the submit button answering incorrectly for me. And the time that I answered correcctly but it had the wrong answer he just gave me some b**lsh*t about me not understanding the question correctly the question was "Can you move the I beam in word with the cursor keys" I said no and they said yes.
Pixelgoth
It occurred to me that I hate it when people say they are going to do something and then don't. For example if someone promises to do something for you and then doesn't bother that's just plain fnurking rude! dry.gif Basically, if you have no plans to do something or you have any doubt in your mind don't promise to do it!! Tell the truth. Say you aren't sure. Apologise. Say something other than yes. It's quite simple rolleyes.gif

Another example: people who say they are going to go to parties and then never turn up! I'd rather people said no in the first place. An ex-boyfriend promised me he would take me to Paris. I gave him a perfect get-out clause. I said "If you have any doubt in your mind then say no now. I really don't mind." He said yes. He never took me. One of the many reasons I dumped him! It wasn't that he never intended to. He just forgot. That's just as bad in my book. Especially if you've made a promise to do something someone else really wanted to do.

*ends rant*
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Because I can @ Oct 28 2004, 10:59 AM)
And the time that I answered correcctly but it had the wrong answer he just gave me some bullshit about me not understanding the question correctly the question was "Can you move the I beam in word with the cursor keys" I said no and they said yes.

But you can. The answer is yes.
PsychWardMike
French class, standardized tests, my dislocated shoulder, slow internet connections, plaarisms, people suspicious at plagarism, lack of time to breath, ridiculously long rests, Salvador Dali, poser gays.

There's more to come. Trust me.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
It occurred to me that I hate it when people say they are going to do something and then don't

That drives me up the wall too. I have a mate in particular who is a 'yes' man. He will always say he's coming out/going to phone/definately up for that but he never EVER does.

It's become a bit of a joke now.
El Nino
I hate rain generally but I hate it more when it's been p*ss*ng down for a while, it stops or slows down, then while you're dashing from one place to another, it starts hammering down again. Or you happen to step on the one loose paving slab that sends a gush of water up your leg.

Bl**dy rain! mad.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Oct 28 2004, 03:49 PM)
It occurred to me that I hate it when people say they are going to do something and then don't

That drives me up the wall too. I have a mate in particular who is a 'yes' man. He will always say he's coming out/going to phone/definately up for that but he never EVER does.

It's become a bit of a joke now.

It doesn't usually get to me if I just organised a general get together to go down the pub or something. I annoys me when it's a special occasion and you tell everyone well in advance and they can't be bothered to turn up. Either because they forgot or did it on purpose. In my book both is as bad. If you cared enough about that person you wouldn't forget. You'd buy a diary and write the bl**dy event in it! :dry.gif
Xkitsurabamix
I hate it when people say that they will pick you up to go to a silly haloween party and that they're on there way, and then they never come, so you put sparkles on and get all dressed up in a Rikku costume, only to find out that they aren't ever coming, so you order pizza and eat five pieces and then you feel crappy and fat.

I'm having a bad day.
MistressAlti
I hate when I lack the balls to tell someone that I love them.
I am a spineless individual.
arachnidoc17
i hate ignorance in general. The guy who lays on his horn for five minutes in traffic thinking its going to change something.
beleraphon
I really hate the fact that I can't buy clothes that fit cause they don't go down to my size.

You get loads and loads of clothes for larger sizes, even shops devoted to larger sizes, but for smaller sizes nothing, and then some idiot shop assistant suggests you try the kids section, how much more insulting could they actually be, I tend to explode on that one and leave the shop with bits of assistant smeared around the walls.
talking to faeries
QUOTE (beleraphon @ Oct 31 2004, 10:29 PM)
I really hate the fact that I can't buy clothes that fit cause they don't go down to my size.

You get loads and loads of clothes for larger sizes, even shops devoted to larger sizes, but for smaller sizes nothing, and then some idiot shop assistant suggests you try the kids section, how much more insulting could they actually be, I tend to explode on that one and leave the shop with bits of assistant smeared around the walls.

I have that problem as well because I'm pretty small, but I don't really mind buying clothes from the kids section because generally they're a lot cheaper. Which is good for me, cos I'm skint.
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (talking to faeries @ Nov 1 2004, 04:40 PM)
I have that problem as well because I'm pretty small, but I don't really mind buying clothes from the kids section because generally they're a lot cheaper.  Which is good for me, cos I'm skint.

I wish I could fit some kids clothes. Kids do have some pretty neat stuff nowadays.
Patti-Sue
I hate them females pissin' all over the toilets in public restrooms. I hate hovering with the fear of possibly losing my footing and sitting in someone's urine.

Girls, you get it on the seat, take a wad of toilet paper and wipe that ish up! A little consideration, please.

Thank you,
The Management
lygophilia
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Nov 1 2004, 12:29 PM)
I wish I could fit some kids clothes. Kids do have some pretty neat stuff nowadays.
Yeah, it's not fair. I had to wait till I was a teen to wear cool things, and now elementary kids have things that are kind of like them.

OH! And Barbies!! They have trendy styles now! mad.gif We didn't have that stuff. I have the urge to buy some of them to check out their outfits. 'Course I'm not gonna. But I'm a designer, and I wanted cool clothes!
beleraphon
Not if you are trying to find a smart pair of plain black trousers for work, kids clothes are cut wrong. Or if you want Adult fashions not something that makes you look about 12.

Gurrrrr.....
Xkitsurabamix
QUOTE (Patti-Sue @ Nov 1 2004, 07:03 PM)
I hate them females pissin' all over the toilets in public restrooms.  I hate hovering with the fear of possibly losing my footing and sitting in someone's urine. 

Girls, you get it on the seat, take a wad of toilet paper and wipe that ish up! A little consideration, please.

Thank you,
The Management

Actually, i find that most of the sprinkle comes from flushing the toilet, in where the swirling causes little droplets to spray about, thus landing on the seat. Most girls are out of the bathroom before they even notice.
I read this thing about it in this health magazine, oh, and by the way, urine is a sterile substance. i mean, it might be wet and smelly, but you can't catch anything from it, if that's what your worried about. just wipe the seat off if you find the moistness discomforting ^_^
(another note, when you flush the toilet in your house, the spray from the water flushing can get on your toothbrush! Might want to concider that- - -perhaps sitting in the icky yellow is displeasing, but imagine brushing your chompers with it.)
^_^
(also, 'pissin' is a little rough...i know i've slipped up before- as hobbes couldn't resist the temptation to point out- but try to keep it g-rated in the future- The not-so-management)
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Not if you are trying to find a smart pair of plain black trousers for work, kids clothes are cut wrong. Or if you want Adult fashions not something that makes you look about 12.

A few places do petite sizes nowadays. Dare I say - try Dorothy Perkins, they do a resonable range that's suitable for work.
Jaq
QUOTE (beleraphon @ Nov 1 2004, 07:29 AM)

Being in Korea I hate the fact that I can't find any clothes my size. All of the women here are so tiny that the sizes are XS, S and (on ocassion) M. The few Korean women I've seen here that are larger than a medium wear what looks like men's clothing. Agh! And it's not just that they're thin (which they are) they're also just very petite, short and on the whole it looks like you could snap them like a toothpick. I am not petite not short and I'm built more like a farm hand than a china doll.

I hate that I keep getting stares because of my size and the colour of my skin, hair and eyes. Sometimes I don't care and most of the time I think it's funny or not a big deal but other times I just want to be part of the crowd and people won't let me. There are the stares where whole groups of people will stop what they're doing for a moment to do a double take as I walk by, giggling and kids who make rude comments that they think I can't understand. It can be difficult sometimes. In my neighbourhood while walking to the store I usually have to walk through groups of men and children, who by turns will try to stare me down or shout broken English at me. I've had a few people change seats on the subway when I sat down.
Most people treat me normally and don't stare or change seats or generally act like dicks but it's the 1 out of 100 people who just can't stop reminding me that I don't belong, I'm different, and I'm not normal.
beleraphon
You have my sympathy , perhaps we should widen the 'hate' to not being able to buy decent clothes that fit.

& me, go into Dorothy Pekins? Of my own free will?
bwah hah hah - yeah, right I can so see that happening!
(I tend to end up in Next for work clothes, less pink or floral going on in that store)
El Nino
I hate it when people think I'm lying
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I hate it when people catch me lying. wink.gif biggrin.gif
dancing hamster guy
I hate horror films that aren't scary!
Artemisia
Right now I'm feeling a lot of resentment towards Americans in states who voted Republican, the American electoral system, and I'm angry at Kerry for oficially conceding so early! I decided "hating" these things would be against official forum policy. I DEEPLY resent them...or is that "resemble?"

(deep breathe) Ok I also hate...motorists who honk at bicycles for preparing to stop at amber lights!
Marsyas
I was sad about it at first, but I was willing to give either candidate the benefit of the doubt when it really came down to it. So I don't really "hate" it...I'm just a sad Democrat. Interesting reading the thoughts of people across the pond though, especially since you all are much more thoughtful than most of the people I know. And after all, Bush won my state. sad.gif

But you know, aside from all this political hoohah, I hate the fact that after voting, my muffler fell off on my way back to university. Oh my that was a barrel of fun to fix in the rain. dry.gif
Korbin Dallas
QUOTE (Artemisia @ Nov 3 2004, 05:08 PM)
(deep breathe) Ok I also hate...motorists who honk at bicycles for preparing to stop at amber lights!

I just hate motorists in general (particularly car drivers)
dancing hamster guy
I HATE LIBRARIANS!!! THERE EVERYWHERE!!!
saucy_tara
I hate frail old people who suddenly develop superhuman strength and a hundred pointy elbows as soon as a bus comes along dry.gif My little boy got elbowed out of the way by this granny who was using a pull along shopper AND a brolly as her weapons of choice.
And does anyone know where old people buy their string bags from?? They always seem to be clutching a string bag but I've never seen any for sale in any shop in all the different places I've lived.
Maybe when you reach 75 they graft one onto your hand?? biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Korbin Dallas @ Nov 4 2004, 01:03 PM)

Why?
Korbin Dallas
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Nov 4 2004, 03:30 PM)

Why?

Most of them just seem so bloody arrogant and ignorant.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Korbin Dallas @ Nov 4 2004, 03:35 PM)
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Nov 4 2004, 03:30 PM)

Why?

Most of them just seem so bloody arrogant and ignorant.

Only most of them? Your first post said that you hate them all. We aren't all ignorant or arrogant you know. That's a gross generalisation smile.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (arachnidoc17 @ Oct 31 2004, 09:41 PM)
i hate ignorance in general. The guy who lays on his horn for five minutes in traffic thinking its going to change something.

But what else is it there for? laugh.gif

Seriously, I hate people who are horn happy. Sometimes though a situation warrants it. Like when someone is just backing up towards you and not even looking. The whole point of the horn is to warn. I agree though. 5 minutes is excessive and it's totally unnecessary if you can see what the obstruction it and know it won't move. Like traffic jams. It's not like we're sitting one behind each other for the fecking fun of it dry.gif
jicama
i hate customer service jobs. i have the hate of a thousand papercuts for the upper management people who are always that horrid combination stupid and greedy which makes your life such a pain. and then there are those nasty pathetic customers that don't seem to understand that you are a human being too and insist on yelling at you for stuff that isn't your fault. i hate the policy that "the customer is always right" and that bad customers get rewarded while good customers don't get a bloody thing.

i hate commercials that are so mind bogglingly annoying that they make my eye twitch. i hate it when a station plays such a commercial TWICE in once commercial break! especially when they have those jingles that get stuck in your head and put you in a fowl mood for the rest of the day.

i hate it when an interesting show that is getting good ratings and that is no where near jumping the shark gets cancelled anyway! especially when they lay the ground work for a really awesome story arc right before hand.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I hate the fact that I had to fork out £80 today, to be told by the Gas bloke that my extraction fan on the fire is knackered, best replace it, can't fix it because it is tailor made and so old that they don't provide the parts for it anymore.

But if I want it working until I get a new one I just need to bang on that box there - you see the one? It's the one with the great big WARNING sticker on it. dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.