Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's The Most Disgusting Food Creation
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft > Games
El Nino
It starts with something easy like cottage cheese burger with pineapple chunks and gets worse but it has to be edible.
Black-Wings
Cheese pie, but without the cheese...
Ashbless
Lime jello with thousand island salad dressing.
Xeno
Anything from McDonalds.
little_bear
QUOTE (Xeno @ Nov 3 2004, 03:03 PM)
Anything from McDonalds.

Seconded.

Oh, and not forgetting anything my dad cooks.
Forever Unknown
Mr Fuzzy gave me a creation to try once. It was more bizarre than disgusting, but it looked pretty foul.

Toast (easy)

Then you cook baked beans with an egg beaten in to it. Add Worcester sauce... And voila. Bizarre creation. While his point of 'it makes it more solid so you can pile it on higher' was, in a sense, true, it came out a strange shade of orange/brown and you just couldn't tell if it was cooked or not. It was the most bizarre consistancy I've ever come across in the world of food.

Lesson: Never trust the Fuzz man.
Pab
A local pizza place that I dont bother with anymore ran out of yeast one night and so they made the bases with just flour and water. That was bad.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Baileys and Worcester Sauce - when you add the sauce the Baileys congels into this fluffy nasty stuff.

I was dared to try this at a party once and as I can never resist a dare I drank it. It bounced back up again rather quickly... blink.gif
Forever Unknown
You can get cocktails like that, called Brain Tumours (the baileys floats on the top in a three-month-old milk kind of way) and Oatmeal (the baileys is all mixed up and it's all... bitty). I used to sit in the pub for ages while a friend worked behind the bar, and he spent one night introducing me to all these disgusting little creations. No vomitting, but much drunkeness.
saucy_tara
Being vegetarian, the worst thing for me has to be Black Pudding. Why anyone wouuld want to eat a tube of hardened congealed blood is beyond me...
dancing hamster guy
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Nov 4 2004, 03:30 PM)
Being vegetarian, the worst thing for me has to be Black Pudding. Why anyone wouuld want to eat a tube of hardened congealed blood is beyond me...

because it goes well with a fry up
saucy_tara
Urrrgh. I wonder if the powers that be came up with a veggie alternative if anyone would eat it?? I've tried veggie haggis but don't like it.
Black-Wings
I always thought that black pudding was.. well.. an actual pudding.. like.. sweet... eeeeeeeewwwww, it sounds disgusting. I mean, I'm not a veggie but I wouldn't eat that. I mean, I don't even eat beef becuase it's all like.... ewwwww
Xkitsurabamix
my friends back when we were in middle school used to dare my friend, William, to put hot sauce in his chocolate milk.
One time, it ended up being mayonaise, hot sauce, ketchup, and i think fruit punch in the chocolate milk. if all five of us chipped in a dollar, he'd drink it.

...That poor boy.
Was mighty funny, though ^_^
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
School fish with spinach and rice inside... it nearly killed me when I ate it.
arachnidoc17
Chocolate covered ants.
flash-fried brains.

EDIT: And personally I hate everything in Sushi but the rice...
dancing hamster guy
I had this pizza once at this highly eco friendly restaurant - I ordered a pizza and they gave me a slice of bread with ketchup and brocolli on the top - ewwwww!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Brocolli on a pizza can be really nice - assuming it's made properly.
froggle-rock
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Nov 4 2004, 02:23 PM)
You can get cocktails like that, called Brain Tumours (the baileys floats on the top in a three-month-old milk kind of way) and Oatmeal (the baileys is all mixed up and it's all... bitty). I used to sit in the pub for ages while a friend worked behind the bar, and he spent one night introducing me to all these disgusting little creations. No vomitting, but much drunkeness.

Has anyone seen it done where the Bailey's is poured in a glass that already has some red spirit put in it, so that the Baileys forms a sphere shape with a little trail to the side of the glass? -Looks very brainy surrounded by blood in a glass. Lovely stuff!

I go for curry spiced strawberry milkshake. Mmm, yummy. I can see you salavate at the thought.
space butler
ok...the worst thing ive ever eaten was a sandwich known only as an 'arseburger'..

it contained:
cheese
some form of meat
chocolate cake
a kit kat
about 5 different spice powders
barbaque sauce (it reacts with chocolate cake..)

probably a ton of other crap that ive forgotten to...it killed the other guy who had one and almost got me too
Forever Unknown
Me and Snugs used to have contests. Oh yes, mighty contests indeed: What you could dare put in your mouth (in a young, childhood innocence kind of way, not a- oh, forget it...)

Snugs, you'll have to help me out here... I remember grapes (back when Snugs used to often find out how many grapes she could fit in her mouth at once) and fudge icing, with something disgustingly savoury... And then one chewed it, spat it out, the other chewed it, spat it out, and then the first chewed it and swallowed.

We were lovely children.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Snugs, you'll have to help me out here... I remember grapes (back when Snugs used to often find out how many grapes she could fit in her mouth at once) and fudge icing, with something disgustingly savoury... And then one chewed it, spat it out, the other chewed it, spat it out, and then the first chewed it and swallowed.

Oh yes!! Our parents are so proud! I think it may have involved pizza? I want to say pizza but I'm not sure that it's right.

And, just for the record, 36, medium sized, seedless grapes was the last known amount I could fit into my mouth at one time. blink.gif
Ashbless
My ex's omelet. Mrs. Dash spice mix shouldn't be used by the half cup in 2-3 eggs. Usually served burnt to the sound of the fire alarm going off. Garnished with crunchy bits of blackened herb. It could barely be choked down using incredible amounts of ketchup and willpower. *gagging noises*
Gee hon, thanks for cooking. dry.gif
depressed lonely crazy person
vegemite and honey sandwich.... blink.gif nuf said
dancing hamster guy
for a dare I drank a mixture of the water collected from a caravan sink with coke - it was soapy and had chunks of food from the washing up - never again!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
for a dare I drank a mixture of the water collected from a caravan sink with coke - it was soapy and had chunks of food from the washing up - never again!

So, basically vomit? unsure.gif

*heaves*
froggle-rock
*holds Snuggle's hair out of the way*

Fudge with peas in it.
lar_di_dar
boiled sprouts with brown sauce.

the two things i cant eat so together = eeewwwwww
little_bear
I had some coleslaw from Aldi (supermarket over here for all our American forumites smile.gif) and it was rancid. Don't get me wrong, I love coleslaw normally, but this one nearly made me hurl on the first mouthful.
Quoth(The Raven)
Green beans and... Virtually anything. Guaranteed to make me Heave...
DoRmAnt
QUOTE (depressed lonely crazy person @ Nov 30 2004, 02:37 PM)
vegemite and honey sandwich.... blink.gif nuf said

Hey don't diss the vegemite! Although I will have to investigate the honey with it, but I'd imagine it can't be that bad. Honey is super sweet...vegemite is super salty. They must cancel each other out. I don't know though. I will report back.

But as for my most rancid concoction. I must say that I was once dared to each toothpaste on buttered toast. And not just a toothbrush helping that was spread out. No no, some healthy gobs. That was gag-worthy.
arachnidoc17
QUOTE (dancing hamster guy @ Nov 8 2004, 07:57 AM)
I had this pizza once at this highly eco friendly restaurant - I ordered a pizza and they gave me a slice of bread with ketchup and brocolli on the top - ewwwww!

My friend does that, but with taco sauce and mozarella

*Heaves*

Also, any sort of green with milk to drink.

*Bleaugh*

I feel like a bulimic...
little_bear
I've never seen the facination with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. It may be something to do with the fact that I'm allergic to nuts though. _
arachnidoc17
This one time, I went out to an Italian place in Chicago, and with the plate of Calamari (Which I did not order, but one of my family members) had this cee-YOOTE little whole fried squid, complete with eyeballs and everything!

*Upchucks for hours*
pigs~with~wings
A two year gone-off cheese...with the fungi between somebody's feet and....homous.
yum blink.gif
Wyvern
It might just have to be treacle and orange marmalade sandwiches.

I never have worked out which demon possessed me for long enough to result in the creation and consumption of that little gem. wacko.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (arachnidoc17 @ Dec 19 2004, 10:37 PM)
This one time, I went out to an Italian place in Chicago, and with the plate of Calamari (Which I did not order, but one of my family members) had this cee-YOOTE little whole fried squid, complete with eyeballs and everything!

*Upchucks for hours*

I never eat Squid, or Octopus... of the non-air breathers, they are perhaps the most intelligent critters in the ocean...
Quoth(The Raven)
I once ordered Shrimp in Lobster sauce from an unfamilier chinese restaurant... It came out brown and slimey looking... blink.gif I never ate there (I would say, "I never ate there, again," But I didn't eat there THAT time, either...). laugh.gif
Misty Rain
I went to the opening of a friend's hotel.
The central ornament on the buffet was a pig's head made from chocolate.
Being chocoholic I thought it looked yummy.
Then her chef told me it was a real pig's head covered in chocolate. Some people!
I didn't eat any.

She went bankrupt.

Another thing, when I was about 40 I found myself eating boiled cabbage. Remembering the green slime of school dinners I pondered on when did this vile substance of my childhood come to be regarded as food ? I can't remember.

Misty Rain
depressed lonely crazy person
Hey don't diss the vegemite!

i'm not i like vegemite just not with honey!

i personally think boiling any green vegetable wrecks it i'm all for having a steamer in every home. because i think it's boiling and overcooking that cause people to dislike the best veg like brocoli peas beans and sprouts.
Quoth(The Raven)
In school, they often served sandwiches of peanut Butter mixed with honey... Disgusting. Turned me off Peanut Butter for years, and I still have problems eating honey roasted peanuts... Brrrr.... ph34r.gif
Wyvern
Peanut butter with honey nasty but Crunchy peanut butter and golden syrup now thats much better!

Marmite and chocolate spread now that is truly nasty! blink.gif
trunks_girl26
When I was younger I dared my sister to eat pickles and peanut butter- and she actually liked it. *shudder*
pgrmdave
Chocolate ice cream and spicy V8
Quoth(The Raven)
Anchovy Ice cream... (Wait aminute. Does it have to be real?)

okay, how about Vomit flavor jellybeans?
JimiJimi
Spam, egg, sausage and spam.

(Python all the way!)
Quoth(The Raven)
Wasabi flavored Chocolate...
JimiJimi
Spam flavoured Spam. (Eugh!)
Quoth(The Raven)
Brains...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.