Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling All Faeries!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Faerieryn
Hi all. After being nearly killed in the recent faerie cull I thought I would put a call out to all of those in here that consider themselves to be faeries or faerie related. If you are indeed a faerie then you MUST wear a shiny tag or you might be flattened in the next cull. Be aware and stay safe.
Wyvern
QUOTE (Faerieryn @ Nov 5 2004, 09:30 PM)
Hi all. After being nearly killed in the recent faerie cull I thought I would put a call out to all of those in here that consider themselves to be faeries or faerie related. If you are indeed a faerie then you MUST wear a shiny tag or you might be flattened in the next cull. Be aware and stay safe.

Better make your reasons good ones though!!!

This cull is extremely important I will not preserve any unworthy critters....Understand?

But then mostly I've only met decent faerie on here.....

so far......
froggle-rock
Wasn't the recent cull because of the over population of faeries in Stretham, SE London. Or so I was told?
/spam
Faerieryn
Yes but ther may be another one needed at any time. Or so I'm told...
franken-sarah
Shiney tags required, you say.... will a spangly thong do?? wink.gif
Faerieryn
HAs to be visaable... Should be OK
Wyvern
That means VERY visible! evil.gif

I will not be held responsible for any careless faerie getting culled because of insufficient shineyness on display!
dry.gif

If you expect to stay safe and animate wear your tags / sparkly thongs with pride! Very nice by the way, do they have it in black sparkle or is it just the pink? smile.gif
the lil' pie fairy
So, I'll be needing a shiny tag thing?
*rustles around in box of crafty-item goodness*
*re-emerges with top cut into shape of a dragonfly with very shiny wings and a sparkly body* I'm realising a top I've wanted to find for ages. It makes me sad sad.gif
Does clothing do, or is it an actual tag?
Cath Sparrow
I think the tag might actually help cause the shiney clothes might just make you easier to target! wink.gif
Faerieryn
As long as said shiny clothing has a shiny tag on it I think we should be fine.... Sparkly and fine!
Black-Wings
what actually is a faerie???
Wyvern
QUOTE (Faerieryn @ Nov 11 2004, 08:45 PM)
As long as said shiny clothing has a shiny tag on it I think we should be fine.... Sparkly and fine!

That should suffice but the tag must be prominent!

I wouldn't want to cull any necessary fairy or faerie by mistake even fey people if they should desire safety will require tagging.

Just to clarify BE TAGGED OR BE BAGGED!!!
the lil' pie fairy
Ok...

*ties tag round ankle* tagged now? mellow.gif
Faerieryn
hmmmm what is a faerie? A faerie is a magickal creature that sometimes has wings but more as often does not. They are relatively small (I'm 5ft 3) and generally cause mischief and confusion wherever they go. They are always energetic and get drunk very quickly. Any others want to add to my definiton?
{Gothic Angel}
Oooooh! Shiny! *rummages around wardrobe*comes up with the sparkly vine tiara thingy from her aunt's wedding* And look! Silver bridesmaid dress too! biggrin.gif
the lil' pie fairy
QUOTE (Faerieryn @ Nov 18 2004, 08:15 PM)
hmmmm what is a faerie? A faerie is a magickal creature that sometimes has wings but more as often does not. They are relatively small (I'm 5ft 3) and generally cause mischief and confusion wherever they go. They are always energetic and get drunk very quickly. Any others want to add to my definiton?

I'm 5ft 1 laugh.gif I think you missed out that we're not morning folk, and we like mushrooms. Oh, and we're quite eccentric cool.gif
Ashbless
I think Wyvern & co. are suggesting you put that you wear a shiny tag in your sig. That way everyone can "see" the tag. wink.gif
Wyvern
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Nov 18 2004, 08:36 PM)
Oooooh! Shiny! *rummages around wardrobe*comes up with the sparkly vine tiara thingy from her aunt's wedding* And look! Silver bridesmaid dress too! biggrin.gif

Whoa!!! Extremely sparkly keep that one on you'll be safe from everything!
*is dazzled and gropes round for welding mask*
Culling something that shiney is nigh on impossible. All the reflected light makes it far to tricky to aim straight, what if I hit the wrong thing?. blink.gif
If this trend continues new culling methods may be required!

I am forced to acknowledge your brutal methods of persuasion and add you to the slowly growing list of The Uncullable! tongue.gif
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (Wyvern @ Nov 22 2004, 12:37 PM)
Whoa!!!Extremely sparkly keep that one on you'll be safe from everything!
*is dazzled and gropes round for welding mask*
Culling something that shiney is nigh on impossible.  All the reflected light makes it far to tricky to aim straight, what if I hit the wrong thing?.  blink.gif
If this trend continues new culling methods may be required!

I am forced to acknowledge your brutal methods of persuasion and add you to the slowly growing list of [b]The Uncullable tongue.gif

Yay! Silverness saves the day again! happy.gif
Faerieryn
Of course we're not morning people. I thought that EVERYONE would know that one! And the nuttiness is catching!
Faerieryn
mmm crunchy nuts
the lil' pie fairy
Oh, ok, in my sig too ey? *potters off to add it*
Faerieryn
Lil pie.. you sparkle!!!
the lil' pie fairy
Hehe laugh.gif that I do. I wish I could get the colours to swap, but alas I'm not that techno-minded!
Faerieryn
we can use our imaginations!
Pikasyuu
i'm joining - i'm a shorty mcshorterson (same as mizz ryn <3), i'm all about the mischief, cleverness, resourcefulness, and deviousness (of a relatively harmless nature..), i hate mornings, and i'm always confusing people.

this is also an excuse to ask on something non fb - how's your bb doing, bb? smile.gif
Pixelgoth
Where do you stand on Pixies???

And I don't mean where do you LITERALLY stand on them dry.gif

laugh.gif
Pikasyuu
I think they must be quite something wink.gif
Smiler
Pixies are allowed in so long as they do'nt cause too much trouble wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.