Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: London Meet Photos Nov 7th 2004
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Sir Psycho Sexy
updated and with bigger piccys (been experimenting with photoshop tongue.gif)

new linky
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Under no circumstances should those pictures have been enlarged...

I swear I'm far more demure when sober.

I am!

It's true!

I have witnesses and everything!

tongue.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Mata @ Nov 12 2004, 12:37 AM)
Obviously I'll need to make more of a tit of myself next time

I give lessons, you know.
Polocrunch
Lmao! The only picture of the front of my head and I look like a drunk with elephantitis. Photogenickness is clearly not my thing.
LoLo
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Nov 11 2004, 11:36 AM)
Well it'd save me having to make an arse of myself for the entertainment of others

Speaking of which - we're still waiting for your pictures. wink.gif

Wow good show Snuggles, you actually got him to post his pictures, which he never did for the WC meet in the US in July. tongue.gif

More on subject, looks like you guys had a lot of fun, and like always I wish I could have been.
Sir Psycho Sexy
...oh yeah
Mata
If things go well for me over the next few years then I'd love to get to an American meet-up. It will be very interesting to see how the US contingent compare to the UK people! (I suspect that most of you will be more sober)
vicrawr
QUOTE (Mata @ Nov 12 2004, 08:03 PM)
If things go well for me over the next few years then I'd love to get to an American meet-up. It will be very interesting to see how the US contingent compare to the UK people! (I suspect that most of you will be more sober)

More sober, yes. But no less grabby. We're quite the cuddly bunch. Or was that just me?
Xkitsurabamix
US meet up! that'd be great! both Irishguy and I are from NC, so that's a thought
Wyvern
A meeting across that big, wide wet thing now that would be interesting!

I wonder whether with sufficient advance scheming we could get a group together.

Cuddly is good but then so is lively Im thinking a get together could be very lively indeed, with cuddly intermissions of course! Photographic evidence will be compulsary.

The pictures are great SPS most impressive, really wish I'd been there now! At least there are always next times, although after more visual evidence I am beginning to fear my noob he's just so Smiley! biggrin.gif
The Lorax
I completely enjoyed both Mata and Pat's pics! The green penis thing was VERY disturbing, but....then again....good show.

In the event there IS another American Matameet---I volunteer Arizona! happy.gif Come visit meeeeeeee!
Sir Psycho Sexy
The problem with a US meet is that there's not really somewhere central for everyone to meet up at because it's so bloody big, people in the same state were traveling 6 hours to get to the WC meet, that's basically cross-country in the UK depending on which way you're going of course >_>

....ok ok, I flew for 10 hours (7000 miles) to get to California first...but I'm a special case tongue.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Nov 14 2004, 04:32 PM)
The problem with a US meet is that there's not really somewhere central for everyone to meet up at because it's so bloody big, people in the same state were traveling 6 hours to get to the WC meet, that's basically cross-country in the UK depending on which way you're going of course >_>

....ok ok, I flew for 10 hours (7000 miles) to get to California first...but I'm a special case tongue.gif

The reason we did a West Coast meet was because at first we thought it would be easier to just concentrate on one coast and then people who weren't located on the west coast decided to show up, like you Pat. And you're right it is too bloody big.

I think the people within the state that weren't me, you or Emmy drove closer to 12 hours to get to the meet. The US is big, and so is Cali. laugh.gif

And now we should get back on topic but I have nothing on topic to say so I'll leave it for the next poster. lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.