Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Snugglebums Harem
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
markslut
*bounces*
Korbin Dallas
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Jan 5 2005, 11:26 PM)
*there should be a smutty looking smiley- I haven't found one yet that quite fits the bill*

Mistress how's this for you?

voices_in_my_head
but the little smilies aren't wearing leather!
Fallen Element
Hearken O Great Mistress Snuggles.

I have been gone away (in the bad place) but now I have returned!
I don't have any smilies, leather clad or otherwise, but I have been accumulating boytoys for you to...erm...toy with...? They are boytoys after all!

You know me - I'm a giver! So you can have them all and share them as you see fit O Mighty One.

**Can I have the ones you don't want?**

Many shimmery wiggles!

Fal xXx
JimiJimi
How be you? I be good. How be harem? Harem be good. That be good. Yes it do be good. I be saying damn you smiler, for I have to be chuck crowbar.

Thanks to the GPS I be here. My shoes be uncomfortable but GPS be good. I also be confused after someone slipped something in my drink at the bar. I be seeing nothing.

*Smack* *Crash* *Lots of blood*

Ow.
Fallen Element
*Picks up Jimijimi*

*Cradles ?him? lovingly before putting ?him? on a handily placed bed.*

Spilling blood on the Harem is unsightly - but, accidents happen!

I'll clean it up while you regain consciousness Jimi!

Gimme a shout when you are soberer and I'll make you feel all shiny and new! wink.gif

Fal xXx
Snugglebum the Destroyer
*jumptacklepin*

My special Fallen!! I have so much to tell you!!

*chucks gossamer robes*

Dress, quick and then come and see me. smile.gif
Fallen Element
*shivers into the gossamer*

Hmmmm - methinks it's a bit too long...

*Rips the hem off and proceeds to make his gossamer so short Anna Nicole Smith thinks it's trashy*

Better! biggrin.gif

I'm on my way to you now Mistress Snuggles! I'll bring grapes with me!

Fal xXx
Faerieryn
Mistress Snuggles? Methinks I need some sort of responsiblity within the harem. Being your capable annoying one I need some sort of annoying job to do. Any ideas????

innocent.gif + evil.gif Does this do as a smuttyish smiley?
Wyvern
Mistress Snuggles I would like to prostrate myself humbly before your radiant smuttyness.
I fear I have been lax and undeserving of my place within your harem I have failed in my duty to amuse and entertain your supreme self.

I beg of you what may I do to redeem myself?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
*points to SPS*

As he's one of our newest (and most prone) members, I think a little light torture is in order.

I want to hear him squeal. evil.gif
Faerieryn
Myself or Wyvern... Oh both... Hmmm that sounds appealing. You up for that Wyvern?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Both sounds damn good. wink.gif

You can be the official Squeal Master if you like Ryn? When it gets a bit quiet you can ensure that you 'whip' my members into shape.
Faerieryn
YAY!!!! Squeal Master. That sounds soooo cool. SPS get ready for some fun!!!
Wyvern
QUOTE (Faerieryn @ Jan 9 2005, 09:54 PM)
Myself or Wyvern... Oh both... Hmmm that sounds appealing. You up for that Wyvern?

Indeed I am!
*arches back, flexes and begins to limber up*

Could we try out the new erotic cookie torture I've been dying to try it out?!

*lays out velvet cloth and starts placing cookies of assorted types in a neat line across it*

What say you Ryn can we keep Mistress Snuggle entertained with our originality?
Faerieryn
Originality I can do. I was thinking maybe feather duster plus cookie crumbs and maybe some sharp spangles in there. Oh and my spangly whip of course

Any other ideas?
Wyvern
Hmm, I think if we stick to that for the moment we can always add things in should the need arise!

*begins crumbling cookie in preparation*

Mistress Snuggle any flavour preferences? I can cater to all tastes and flavour combinations. tongue.gif
Smiler
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Jan 6 2005, 12:26 AM)
there should be a smutty looking smiley- I haven't found one yet that quite fits the bill

What if I promise to drool while being smutty? Oh hold on I'm not that often... i can do good drool though.......Who's up for a drink?

DAMMIT ah'hem, sorry, back from torture and the quill's still itching my brain (damn faerie quills- not so full of feathery goodness either wink.gif )

I'm loving this can I keep them in my locker mistress, just in case my delusions of grandieur fade, I'll know where to go to have them restored? Plplplrrrrrrrllllleeeease????? biggrin.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Smiler - I can't help but allow you whatever you please. wub.gif I may well be a smitten mistress...

But still harsh!

Wyvern - I love double chocolate cookie..

Mmmm
little_bear
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Jan 6 2005, 12:26 AM)
there should be a smutty looking smiley- I haven't found one yet that quite fits the bill

*bows low*

Excuse my intrusion o reveared Mistress, but I couldn't help noticing that you desired a smutty smiley.

Would this one fit the bill?

[image removed at request of the website's owner, remember, hotlinking without permission is naughty! Please don't use it again- Mata]

Of course, its not in this forum's code, but perhaps one could just copy the link and use it whenever a smutty smiley was needed.

My apologies if it does not meet your requirements.

*exits whilst bowing*
Faerieryn
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Jan 11 2005, 10:32 PM)
Wyvern - I love double chocolate cookie..

OK MIstress Double choclate it is. OK The plan that I have formulated goes something liek this: SPS hold open top of PVC trousers (I'm assuming they're tight - I don't think they come in any other way) We pour in crumbled up double chocolate chip cookies and a bit of sharp glitter. Then we take turns with the spangly whip and the pink feather duster. Imaginative enough?

QUOTE (little_bear @ Jan 11 2005, 10:38 PM)
[image removed at request of the website's owner, remember, hotlinking without permission is naughty! Please don't use it again- Mata]

Snugglebum the Destroyer
Sounds good to me Ryn - can we add some chocolate sauce as well? I've got a bit of a sweet tooth today.

And Little Bear!!! That Smiley is exactly what I was looking for.

Perfect!!
Faerieryn
Chocolate sauce can indeed be added Mistress nothing is too good for you. We can even add some sprinkles and squirty cream!!

Sir Psycho Sexy
*whimpers quietly*
Snugglebum the Destroyer
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jan 12 2005, 08:15 PM)
*whimpers quietly*

My, someone really didn't tighten that mask enough!!

*tightens SPSs mask*

That should shut you up. tongue.gif
Wyvern
Oh, Oh Mistress I have a scheme to enhance the experience!

Perhaps for variety we could chill the cookie crumbs and spangles and warm the sauce then you have a nice interesting contrast!
Faerieryn
QUOTE (Wyvern @ Jan 13 2005, 10:45 PM)
Oh, Oh Mistress I have a scheme to enhance the experience!

Perhaps for variety we could chill the cookie crumbs and spangles and warm the sauce then you have a nice interesting contrast!

Now THAT sounds fabby!!!! *Busys herself with a microwave and a fridge*

I do love that Smilie [not anymore you don't - Mata]
froggle-rock
*purrs some more*

'Meow.'

*considers taking a little stroll over to the sun soaked windowsill* Should Mistress permit me. happy.gif
Faerieryn
Sorry just posting in another thread and noticed the look on this smilies face. If I combine it with the smutty smilie we have a whole new world of meaning and I imediately thought of posting here to share with all my harem buddies and my wonderful mistress who lets me play!

[image removed at request of the website's owner, remember, hotlinking without permission is naughty! Please don't use it again- Mata] ohmy.gif

See what I mean!
markslut
*really should return to this topic*
Snugglebum the Destroyer
*really should return to this topic*

Yes you should!! It's shocking and absolutely unacceptable that you've been abscent.

Now - get into that room and get with the torturing!
Faerieryn
I agree we all should return to this topic.
markslut
Graps whips and other playthings before taking latex clad arse into the fray
Wyvern
markslut Posted Today, 06:04 PM

Fantastic the more the merrier would you like cookie crumbs with that latex or a drop of sauce?
Faerieryn
Don't forget the glitter. I always thought htere was too much black involved in being a Goth/other sort of personage who wears a lot of black!
markslut
QUOTE (Wyvern @ Jan 18 2005, 08:53 PM)
markslut Posted Today, 06:04 PM

Fantastic the more the merrier would you like cookie crumbs with that latex or a drop of sauce?

Latex and Sauce is a good combo - Ask Tara!
Wyvern
Latex and Sauce is a good combo - Ask Tara!

Hmm, I think perhaps I shall. dry.gif

But for now....
*turns to wall and coats SPS in crumbs*
Smiler
haha- reminds me of the McVitees ad --> people picking up spilled crumbs and munching on 'em "We make the biscuits, you make the crumbs" heeheehee wink.gif but they didnt see that kinda crumb usage.
Reminds me... New cocktail for the begging...Oreo Coolie Mind Melter anyone???
Faerieryn
Sounds Yummy!!! *eyes Smiler suspiciously* Whats in it?
Steam Roxxor
Mistress I can offer my services as a medic to your harem as well. Unfortunately it'll only be part time, as I am the only medic that I've seen on this forum.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
QUOTE (Steam Roxxor @ Jan 19 2005, 12:55 PM)
Mistress I can offer my services as a medic to your harem as well. Unfortunately it'll only be part time, as I am the only medic that I've seen on this forum.

Brilliant idea!!!

I believe there may be a rise in torture related injuries now that Markslut is back and on form. wink.gif

Part time is fine - though, if you've got a moment would you have a look at SPS for me? The poor little mite's been worked on pretty hard the last couple of days and I think he might need a Valium or something? wink.gif

*hands Steam Roxxor a teeny, PVC nurses outfit*
markslut
Has new Latex!
Steam Roxxor
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Jan 19 2005, 02:30 PM)
QUOTE (Steam Roxxor @ Jan 19 2005, 12:55 PM)

Brilliant idea!!!

I believe there may be a rise in torture related injuries now that Markslut is back and on form. wink.gif

Part time is fine - though, if you've got a moment would you have a look at SPS for me? The poor little mite's been worked on pretty hard the last couple of days and I think he might need a Valium or something? wink.gif

*hands Steam Roxxor a teeny, PVC nurses outfit*

*Puts on nurses outfit with dificulty. Has a look at SPS kicks him* that hurts? Good here's a valium.
Sir Psycho Sexy
ph34r.gif
pgrmdave
Please mistress,
I'll attend to your every need, making sure that your wishes are never unfulfilled. My life will be devoted to you, I will serve you faithfully, constantly, with passion, with all my mind, soul, and body - I am yours *bows head*
Sir Psycho Sexy
*wonders how that's different to any other member of the harem* ph34r.gif
Faerieryn
*SMiles at SPS* Mistress would you ind if I re spangled SPS. He looks so pretty when he shines!!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
EDIT - double post dammit!!!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Hmmm - I'm not one for spangles on the whole, Ryn.

*ponders*

Okay - but just this once and if you could do it in a smutty way, that'd be better. wink.gif

pgrmdave - you have the right idea. Now, put this leather thong and collar on and get your arse over here next to SPS.

*reins SPS in*

Rumour has it, you've been moonlighting with another...

evil.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
(Arthur and Gwen soar in, looking for Hamsters to harass... dissapointed, they soar back out, again...)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.