Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Snugglebums Harem
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Smiler
Please mistress can I join you're harem PRPRPRPRPRPRPRRREEEEEAAAAAASE biggrin.gif

I've noticed 2 things: 1) A lack of an alcoholic beverage serving facility 2) Lack of a jolly bundle of smiles that can stand behind said facility happily getting people liquered up, dicreetly soundboard problems like Ol' Joe in the movies ph34r.gif , and generally keeping a bit of order if any riff raff slips in (You should see the kosh I could use)

I could quickly knock up a bar, and would gladly prop up either side of it upon your acceptance of my application into this most venerable of velor walled magnificance.

I can do a nifty top shelf cocktail and DAMN I'm a good bar keep

biggrin.gif PRPRPRPRPRPRPRRREEEEEAAAAAASE biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Fallen Element
*Dances AND reads on the podium of kinky doom*

Come and get me...someone?

Fancy a grape and some literary stimulation, oh great and powerful Mistress?
Or do you fancy some *other* form of stimulation?

/shimmies away

Fal xXx
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Well, I think I could do with a lapdance, Fall and any of you others that happen to be around.

Right, Smiler. I'm happy for a bar but I cannot stress enough that we have to keep the drinking moderate. There's nothing worse then a drunk lapdancer.

You're in, but you're not getting a gossamer outfit as I just don't think I could watch you shimmying around the place in it. I honestly think my head would explode. rolleyes.gif

*holds up leather bondage shorts and a collar*

This is far more you're thing. wink.gif
Fallen Element
Your wish, is of course, my command.

*moves seductively around his Mistress, jiggling his bootay and rubbing parts of both himself and his Mistress together.*

I will also push my man boobies together and cover myself in melted chocolate for your pleasure, just let me know.

*Shimmies and shoogles away.

Fal xXx
Snugglebum the Destroyer
will also push my man boobies together and cover myself in melted chocolate for your pleasure, just let me know

Easy there - this is a PG rated forum remember. wink.gif

*tries to ignore the underaged kids slowly being perverted*
Fallen Element
Oki... *Pushes something together and pours something over the aforementioned something* tongue.gif

*Dances away, spouting poetry and launching grapes at the other concubines*

Fal xXx
Smiler
My thanks and humble grumblings oh magnificant Snuggles.

While I admire your impecable choice against gossamer, I have noted that there are some distinctive holes missing in my gorgeous costume. If your SURE you dont think they would be a H&S risk I'll gladly wear them...just so long as the temperature is kept up, I wouldnt want my cheeks to get cold.

And I wouldnt dream of boozing on the job... a drink or two maybe, but no boozing. I'm a 'good' leather clad barman...

Can I bash the paparatzi outside after this rounds done?
*Starts pouring and shaking up a mix*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Nov 19 2004, 04:15 PM)
I need a consent form from your beloved.   wink.gif

Dear Mistress Snugglebum,

I hearby consent to allow Dan to have some fun, under the assumption he's ok with me e-marrying Oni.

Also please keep the room available... just incase I fancy popping by wink.gif
Korbin Dallas
Mistress Snugglebum

*I lick a bead of sweat off my forehead*

May I be so bold as to ask for the honor of attaching this huge great mirror ball to your ceiling.

*Lifts said mirror ball to show*
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Ohhh, yes please, Korbin. If you could erect it somewhere over there *waves hand dismissively* that would be grand.

I can't guarentee your safetly in there though. wink.gif
Korbin Dallas
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Nov 23 2004, 04:25 PM)
Ohhh, yes please, Korbin. If you could erect it somewhere over there *waves hand dismissively* that would be grand.

I can't guarentee your safetly in there though.   wink.gif

With all due respect madam I reckon I can look after myself.

By the. Do you require a General handyman for your harem. Cos I'm good with my hands. And they're hardly ever cold.
markslut
*is overage and very perverted!*

eek that makes me sound old - I'm only 21!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
By the. Do you require a General handyman for your harem. Cos I'm good with my hands. And they're hardly ever cold.

Actually, we do. I believe there may be some servicing required over in the play room. wink.gif

*hands Korban Dallas a YMCA builder outfit, buttockless chaps and all*

If you have a tool bag I highly suggest you go and introduce yourself to Saucy Tara. Rumour has it she's rather handy with a power tool. biggrin.gif
saucy_tara
You know it baby, yeah!! laugh.gif wink.gif tongue.gif
Korbin Dallas
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Nov 23 2004, 07:30 PM)
Actually, we do. I believe there may be some servicing required over in the play room. wink.gif

*hands Korban Dallas a YMCA builder outfit, buttockless chaps and all*

If you have a tool bag I highly suggest you go and introduce yourself to Saucy Tara. Rumour has it she's rather handy with a power tool.   biggrin.gif

Of course I have my own tool bag.

Your command is my pleasure mistress.
froggle-rock
*falls at the feet of Mistress Snuggs*

Please Mistress Snuggs may I become a part of your harem? I believe I am worthy as I scroed 37% in the Purity Test. -Oh, and I also make a mean eggy bread in the morning wink.gif

*kneels, awaiting reply*
Smiler
Drinks anyone? I've just made a new one; The pink flashy mind doozy special.

Also I've got some grub on the go... Chicken Ding, Its a bit like regular chicken but goes DING when its stopped cooking
Korbin Dallas
QUOTE (Smiler @ Nov 25 2004, 02:37 PM)
Drinks anyone? I've just made a new one; The pink flashy mind doozy special.

Also I've got some grub on the go... Chicken Ding, Its a bit like regular chicken but goes DING when its stopped cooking

Ill have some Chicken Ding. If you'll allow me to try it please mistress.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
*kneels, awaiting reply*

*slips delicate silver leash over Frogs head*

I think kneeling for 24 hours guarentees you a special place, my darling. smile.gif

You shall sit at my right hand and preside over all other wenchs.

*lanquishes on couch and strokes Frog hair*
froggle-rock
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Nov 25 2004, 11:37 PM)
*kneels, awaiting reply*

*lanquishes on couch and strokes Frog hair*

*purrs contently*

Thank you Mistress.

*looks around smiling*
laenan kite
please mistress.....
my only talent is standing around looking pretty, but can i join?please?
Ashbless
Delivery of Cookies to Tribe Wyvern?

Most of them are here so...*looks around at a variety of red gauze clad peoples*
Hmm, telling them from the rest will be tricky.

Okay then, delivery of Cookies to Snugglebum's harem. biggrin.gif

*unpacks a dozen basketfulls of cookies* wink.gif
*Bows to Snuggles as it seems the thing to do and heads back out*
Snugglebum the Destroyer
my only talent is standing around looking pretty, but can i join?please?

Hmmmm, prettiness - I wonder how much of THAT we need in the harem?

*sorts outfit as she muses*

Yup - I like the pretties... *rubs legs in a inappropriate way*

And, Ashbless, you keep visiting and yet I do not see you on my list...

Deep down you know that you want to. biggrin.gif
JimiJimi
*Wakes up after a long night spent at the bar* Urrgh...

Huh? How did I get here?

Ooh, that looks like me! Oh, it's a mirror. Wow, I have a mirror with a painting of me in it...

Ah screw it... I'm going back to the bar... Unless you stuff need doing here today...

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together... dee doo dee doo... I am the walrus... goo goo ga joob...

Huh?

The Pinball Wizard is enjoying the comfy cushions
Ashbless
*slips invitation to B.I.C.'s party through the mail slot in door*

Isn't a party without this saffron clad bunch.
froggle-rock
*offers Jimmi a GPS device that can be hooked up to his shoes, to ensure that he will always make it home*

All I ask is for a peck on the cheek

Mistress, might I suggest that a pole for dancing is fitted? I'm good with making sure they are in working order.

*purrs some more*
El Nino
QUOTE (moop @ Nov 19 2004, 10:50 PM)
*attaches leash to mike and shows him around*

Notices Mike on the leash through a window and starts singing Korns "Freak on a leash"
valerie
Please Mistress,

May I be admitted? I have shown clear devotion in the past, and will cease my internet stalking ways if access is granted...

*kneels with closed eyes*
Snugglebum the Destroyer
*kisses*

I'm not sure you even had to apply!! Of course I would accept my gorgeous one. biggrin.gif

*must take more advantage of this thread*
valerie
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Dec 24 2004, 12:52 AM)
*kisses*

I'm not sure you even had to apply!!  Of course I would accept my gorgeous one.  biggrin.gif

*must take more advantage of this thread*

Why thank you, Mistress..

(And please, feel free to take advantage of me...) ph34r.gif (gimpmask?)
Smiler
Yo HO HO!!! MEEERY CHRISTMAS HAREM!

I've had some of this lovely Danish 'Tuborg' Chritsmas Brew imported on tape for a limited period only for my Ladies pleasure... enjoy!

You know, I'm getting used to this leather wink.gif
Faerieryn
PLease Mistress may I be a part of your world famous Harem?

I can be extremely devoted and I only take up a little bit of room. My shiny tag will show through the gossamer and I love cushions
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (valerie @ Dec 24 2004, 03:10 PM)
ph34r.gif  (gimpmask?)

Thank god someone else see's it too...I thought I was going strange...

*kneels*

Mistress Snugglebum, please may I be permitted into your....harem?

*averts gaze to the floor*
little_bear
Loving your avatar valerie. smile.gif
trunks_girl26
*bows low*

Please Mistress....

I can sing like a bird, love giving massages (esp with oil) and I LOVE to experement (in all ways imaginable).

I also play well with others =)
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Faerieryn - you are admitted on the merits of pure cuteness and absolute sheer capability. biggrin.gif

trunk_girl26 - *issues gaudy outfit* to the stage with you my sweet!!! Now!

Sir Psycho Sexy - *slaps a gimp mask on, trusses the genitals up and pins to a wall* You look pretty up there. tongue.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Jan 2 2005, 11:35 PM)
Sir Psycho Sexy - *slaps a gimp mask on, trusses the genitals up and pins to a wall*  You look pretty up there.  tongue.gif

Thank you Mistress!! happy.gif ph34r.gif
Smiler
Looking dapper up there SPS. YAY Faerieryn no pints for you until later, I know your trouble... oh yeah thats the point, drink up lass.

Mistress, I've been lugging these barrels all day and before the leather chaffs any chance I could get a massage???????? I'll be good promise, and straight back to work??
Faerieryn
Thanks for the drink Smiler. *Slurps and giggles* Mistress I am rather confused. What am I capable at? Aside from being REEEEEALLY annoying?
Smiler
Bingo, IIIIIIIIN ONE sorry, i'll go chatice my self for talking outta line now...sad.gif wink.gif
Black-Wings
We're playing bingo.. YYYYAAAAYYY!!!!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
i'll go chatice my self for talking outta line now...

Actually, I think Ryn should chastise you - being the wounded party and all.

Apart from which, I could do with the entertainment. wink.gif
Faerieryn
OOOOOOOOOOoooh!!! *Giggles and rubs hands together* "Mistress do you have any preferences as to the mode of chastisement?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Not at all - I'd like to see the full scope of your talents.

*gets comfy and primes the camera*
Faerieryn
*cracks knuckles.....* Matt.... I'm going to teach you how to use a pen properly!!!!!!! No more spider shitting on the page YOU are going to learn how to write with grace, style and a fountian pen.. I mean... Calligraphy!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha!!

*Slaps him in fluffy hand cuffs and begins drawing on him with a rather fancy looking ink pen*

"Watch and learn"
Smiler
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo you're going to but good diaretic spiders out of business!!!!!!!!! Cant I just lug more barrels???? Anything!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

BTW Can I formally but to you mistress that all crowbars are banned? I have issue with them!?!

Now onto this chastisment *smiles for the camera* We can do better than that... ok maybe something while the caligraphy continues...
Faerieryn
You don't know where I'm writing yet!!

(remember fountain pens have SHARP nibs!!)
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Can I formally but to you mistress that all crowbars are banned? I have issue with them!?!

Just for you. wink.gif

Now onto this chastisment *smiles for the camera*

You've done this before, haven't you! tongue.gif

*there should be a smutty looking smiley- I haven't found one yet that quite fits the bill*
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Jan 6 2005, 12:26 AM)
*there should be a smutty looking smiley- I haven't found one yet that quite fits the bill*

May I surgest the Evil smiley Misteress I think it's a versatile enough smiley to be put into these situation. evil.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I like the evil smiley and I agree he can be very helpful in these situations.

However, I want a really leery one. Perhaps something with drooling...

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.