Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ebay Just Got Stupider.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Righteous
I heard of a woman selling a cane that was supposedly inhabited with her father's ghost in order to calm her son who had become scared of it. blink.gif
arachnidoc17
One guy sold her mom for one and a half mil. Apparently, she said she "baked good cookies."
Usurper MrTeapot
I saw this morning (I'll try to find the link), someone sold a picture of a gameboy for a hundred quid to a foolish person. It even said "This is just a picture we are selling" or something simular.
dancing hamster guy
why would someone even want to buy an actual gameboy for 100 ?
little_bear
QUOTE (dancing hamster guy @ Dec 9 2004, 03:56 PM)
why would someone even want to buy an actual gameboy for 100 ?

If they had the mental capacity of a peice of plasterboard perchance?
Usurper MrTeapot
It was like $200 and one of the new funky game boy things. The silver one with odd shaped screens.
Tarantio
Ah. The DS. for which godly contraption 100 is rather cheap. Bit crappy that they conned them into buying a picture of it though. Funny as hell, mind you.
Usurper MrTeapot
Sad story on Ebay.

Amazing.
Ginaie
o dear god....
Snugglebum the Destroyer
*giggles madly*

Now THAT's the way to sell an item. biggrin.gif
Ginaie
true true..... dry.gif
Righteous
THat's just hilarious. I wonder if the guy came up with it himself or if it was one of his friend's ideas.
Moosh
Wow, I may actually buy that
Righteous
Go for it, man.
Black-Wings
Is that real... because the website address isn't ebay and it says ebayrofl which make me wonder... hmmm.. I seem like such a dumbass don't I?... aaaah well.. I am so HA.
spiffilicious05
I've known people to sell their souls on ebay -- or at the lunch table for a box of twinkies.
Righteous
I look around my house on occasion looking for things I could sell on eBay. I often ask myself, "Who in God's name would buy this crap?" Then I temember this thread and become optimistic.
Moosh
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Dec 14 2004, 05:55 PM)
Wow, I may actually buy that

Turns out I can't buy it 'cos it ends September 22 2004
elf
lmao.

hey, there've been stories of people selling scrotum bags and pictures of their colon after they've gotten a colonoscopy. ;x ebay, a great way to get rid of useful and useless stuff. >_>
Alaric
Some of my old friends sold each other on E-bay... I remember selling his ex gf.
Cath Sparrow
*Bump*
There you go Korbin. wink.gif
Korbin Dallas
thanks cath found another one
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.