Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Things You Want To Do
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
voices_in_my_head
strange! Do you have any idea how he came upon that? I mean, how did he figure it out?
Xkitsurabamix
I did something today that i didn't think i'd have the guts to...and i probably shouldn't have...
This girl made a snyde comment about me, so i slammed her face into a desk...
She had a huge welt on her noggin. It was humongous. wow.
but...i'm probably going to be expelled...or suspended for the rest of the year for it...
bah. tomorrow is going to suck a lot...like, oh my god...this is going to be horrible.

sleep.gif
little_bear
I recommend anger manangement. Personally, I've always wanted to do a parachute jump, but if (or when) I got up there, I doubt I'd have the guts to jump. *imagines frantically tugging at rip cord when parachute doesn't open and shudders*
LoLo
I want to stay home and ditch my family for Thanksgiving this Thursday. Instead I'm bringing homework so they'll leave me alone.
Korbin Dallas
QUOTE (Xkitsurabamix @ Nov 24 2004, 03:09 AM)
I did something today that i didn't think i'd have the guts to...and i probably shouldn't have...
This girl made a snyde comment about me, so i slammed her face into a desk...
She had a huge welt on her noggin. It was humongous. wow.
but...i'm probably going to be expelled...or suspended for the rest of the year for it...
bah. tomorrow is going to suck a lot...like, oh my god...this is going to be horrible.

sleep.gif

Nice one Manji, good luck

I always wanted to do a parachute jump as well but since they introduced the "You must have an instructor strapped to your back for the first few jumps" rule I lost interest, especially as it costs so much.
LoLo
I want to drive on the wrong side of the road and then say I'm from Europe as an excuse. laugh.gif
voices_in_my_head
Something tells me they wouldn't fall for that...
unless You aound like your form europe...
gothictheysay
I want to drive on the wrong side of the road and then say I'm from Europe as an excuse

Me too. That, and many reasons, are why I do not trust myself to drive, ever. But I'll probably chicken out to the extreme when I do start.
mooooooooooopo
I keep getting the urge to swerve into oncoming cars when driving, though it's like the bridge thing in that I'd never actually do it.

It seems to be some kind of 'I feel like I'm gonna crash at any moment, may as well get it over with.' type thing, likewise with some of the other stuff people have mentioned I suppose.
Sir Psycho Sexy
Drop out of University and go do something that at least feels more worth while...
Tarantio
QUOTE (LoLo @ Nov 26 2004, 06:23 PM)
I want to drive on the wrong side of the road and then say I'm from Europe as an excuse.  laugh.gif

They drive on the right hand side of the road in Europe as well. Britain and about two other countries in the world are the only places we drive on the "correct" side of the road, ie/ the left.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Nov 27 2004, 01:20 AM)
Drop out of University and go do something that at least feels more worth while...

Take me with you?

QUOTE (Tarantio)
Britain and about two other countries in the world are the only places we drive on the "correct" side of the road, ie/ the left.

Australia is one, I think maybe Iceland is the other but not sure on that one.
helicopter pilot
QUOTE (snoo @ Nov 29 2004, 04:38 PM)

We drive on the left in New Zealand.

I would love to go bungy jumping, but i never would coz it's just too scary and i'm a wimp tongue.gif
spiffilicious05
Tell some kids at my school off who think that they're all that and a bag of chips.

Tell my sexest gym teacher off.
dancing hamster guy
order everything at a really expensive restaurant and then tell them I've changed my mind and run out with out paying - or eat it all and then not pay

also I nearly did this the other day but backed out - buy a busted poster and burn it in the middle of the street
voices_in_my_head
go into a store wearing hair rollers and a facil mask.
bungee jump (i'm dead afraid of heights, so that would be a majoir thing for me)
kick someone, hard, for no reason.
also, when I see a lake, no matter how muddy and discusting it looks, I get an urge to "acidently" fall into it and swim, even though I'm scared of drowning.
elphaba2
My main thing was having a mohawk, which I did before. Granted, it was a fauxhawk. But still.

I did that last year, and I loved it until my uncle was a poo and asked if I'd stuck my finger in an electrical socket. That dulled my enthusiasm a little, but about a week later I had it mohawk'd again.

kick someone, hard, for no reason.

I've done that as well, but it's not quite as fufilling if it's a whiny person who'll insist on jumping around and screaming in pain. God, the nerve of some people.

I want to spend a night wandering aruond my neighborhood. I also want to live in those woodsy areas next to highways. I want to change my identity and spend a year in California, running around being destructive. Kind of like an elf of doom.

I want to start a band (god, who doesn't?) but I'd have a dog as lead singer.
artist.unknown
I want to fill in an entire test with 42.
Misty Rain
Hi,

This reminds me of several things.

Let a bath run 'till it flows over the edges whilst I'm in it.
I had done several piercings to myself and thought that a picture of me with them while sitting in the bath would make a good Xmas card. (I was younger then and still a bit silly).
I set the camera on the timer and stood in the bath. It was then that I realised that I had overfilled it and there was 3 seconds to go. I sat down and the top 6 inches of bathwater climbed out onto the floor. The pic was no good - lense misted up.

Take my shoes and socks off and walk/ stand on interesting/ soft textures in public places.
How about sitting in it?
Six of us rented a fort.
While walking in the bondu one of the wives got caught short and went into the trees for a pooh.
She didn't know she was crouching on a swamp till it kissed her on the bum.
We heard the scream 50 yards away.

Pee standing up, against a wall.
I knew a guy who taught yachting to young women from a finishing school.
They always complained about using the cramped toilet.
One day he found one of them showing the others how to pee over the side like a man does.
So it just needs practice. Standing up in the bath perhaps?
She was American.

Misty Rain
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
I want to dance naked in the rain in the middle of a crowded city centre
Moosh
Dancing naked in the rain is very overrated...... or so I've heard *looks shifty*
PsychWardMike
Erm... Pamela Anderson...
Misty Rain
[

QUOTE (Tarantio)
Britain and about two other countries in the world are the only places we drive on the "correct" side of the road, ie/ the left.

[

And Malta
Does that count as a country?
They have winding roads.
If they were straight you'd drive over the edge.

Bin there - did not like it.

Misty Rain

Oh and the Irish Republic
Misty Rain
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Dec 13 2004, 05:15 PM)
Dancing naked in the rain is very overrated...... or so I've heard *looks shifty*

Yeah did it.
But it was in the garden.
Does that count?

It's just an extension of the nude housework thing.

And you got nothing to show for it.

Misty Rain.
Aria
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Nov 27 2004, 01:20 AM)

Ditto that.
Moosh
QUOTE (Misty Rain @ Dec 13 2004, 08:51 PM)
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Dec 13 2004, 05:15 PM)

Yeah did it.
But it was in the garden.
Does that count?

Did you dance? And if you did, what did you dance to?
Righteous
Lately, I've been stricken with the desire to curb stomp my girlfriend's fourty-year-old stalker type guy. Then again, I'd rather not spend several years in Club Fed, so that's the end of that.
Black-Wings
Did you dance? And if you did, what did you dance to?

Why are you so interested CM?
Moosh
I'm just curious as to other peoples taste in music
gothictheysay
I want to fill in an entire test with 42.

Well, now I do, too. Unfortunately I don't think any of my finals aren't multiple choice except for the one I took today. I also don't think I could flunk a final and still expect to have a 4.0. tongue.gif But maybe someday.

I am also tempted to make pretty designs on the bubble scantron paper we have to use, or to fill in "e" when the choices are only a-d. Which I have done before, accidentaly.
monkey_called_narth
sad.gif i dont have any spaz thing i want to do... i always talk my freind becki into doing things i.e.:

pushing rollerbladers down (once down some stairs)
setting a trash bin on fire at the strip mall
putting bleach bombs in random places
walking up to somone and pretending you know them ("hi.... we went to camp together! do you remimber me" - and then jsut waiting for them to play along that they do... when they dont)
walking up to drunk people and telling them about some off the wall thing that that person just did... when they didnt

im evil ph34r.gif
exceptional1709
walking up to somone and pretending you know them ("hi.... we went to camp together! do you remimber me" - and then jsut waiting for them to play along that they do... when they dont)

Or going up to someone and asking them if they've watched the TV programme/read the book/etc. that everyone's seen/read/etc. and waiting for them to lie, say yes, and then have to play along with it, when you've completely made up whatever they say they've seen, read, etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.