Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matazone Forumite Collage Of Darkness
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
Xkitsurabamix
As per Mata's (somewhat sarcastic ^_^) suggestion, i will be making a collage (granted my Jasc Photoshop basic will allow me) of all of the forumites!
Submit your pictures to Collidescopelady@yahoo.com, and send them as an attachment. Any suggestions on how to make my photoshop not hate me will be gladly accepted in PM's.
(Ja' ne! *scurries off to play silly videogames*)
froggle-rock
I'll try and dig out a piccy and send it you over the weekend. Erm, do you mean Jasc's Paintshop? I've not used it in a little while, but hey PM me if you have a question, I'll do what I can to help biggrin.gif.
Xkitsurabamix
ah, yes. keep in mind i've only had this computer for about one month in total, so i may not be too competent with it yet.
My old one was a shoddy pentium II held together with duct-tape, and ghetto modded with different kinds of pieces from different computers. it was quite a frankenstien's monster.
(the power source was duct taped to the wall to prevent it from sliding in and destroying any more of my sound cards because all of the screws i had wouldn't fit.
(Yeah, i said more)
monosodiumglutemate
ah, all I have are cartoon-y sketches of me.
does that count? o_o
there is one on my profile..
(my scanner broke somehow so real pics are out of the question..)
Phyllis
There's always the pictures on the family album...

I think a few forumites' pictures from the family album graced Sarah The Spider's math binder last year...can't remember who though. biggrin.gif
Mata
Did I make that suggestion? Oo... I don't remember doing that, or putting it in a sarcastic tone... How odd...

What's the problem you're having with P'shop? If you want to ask me a question then send over a PM.
Tarantio
QUOTE (candice @ Nov 23 2004, 10:19 PM)
There's always the pictures on the family album...

I think a few forumites' pictures from the family album graced Sarah The Spider's math binder last year...can't remember who though.  biggrin.gif

Yeah, it saves everyone a lot of effort if you were just to fetch em off of there... Sinse we're all lazy buggers, then that might be the best way to go about it too. tongue.gif
Xkitsurabamix
QUOTE (Mata @ Nov 19 2004, 01:19 AM)
I'll tell you what, you can do it! You have the special chance to do this! Instead I'll continue writing my thesis and making animations and games for my site! Hurrah!

Hah! caught you there, Mata.
Oh, and i've given up on that dream...i finally got Photoshop pro, but i decided that it'd just sap way too much energy from me...Bah. sorry to let you down, kids.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.