Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fetishes
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
NummyNums
i have fetishes
I have a fetish with the bcak.. thats my biggest
then i have an ab fetish ...
and i have a fetish with fuzzy things
whats everybody elses fetishs???
(im sorry if there was ever a thread like this cuz i wouldnt know but i wanna know now..)
miss_snaffleburger
Hmm, i have a fetish for guys with long hair, young guys, not REALLY old hells angels! and i love goatees, but some guys dont suit them.
hmmm, i also have a thing for Tinkerbell and fairies... oh, and anything pink... or fluffy... i'm pretty simple to buy for. pink, fluffy, tinkerbell or to do with a guy wid long hair and I'm happy... biggrin.gif oh! I forgot, i also love bunny wabbits smile.gif gots LOADS for easter smile.gif Teddies sdaly, mum wont let me get a real one... sad.gif
hmmm, long hair *Gets dirty images of Sabertooth in her head* Oh yeah! I'd scream for ya baby... *jumps and looks around* good, no one saw that... *hides*
NummyNums
sexy......hehehe
ravein
I have a neck fetish... and a cartoon fetish... smile.gif and a few other unmentionables... biggrin.gif
poppa.moo
Sort of an extreme version of one of those 'Getting To Know You...' topics, eh? How bizarre!

I have no fetishes that i can mention only likes. And I Know What I Likes!
NummyNums
lol.... you know whut you likes huh.... my back fetish is really bad.. like i wlk down the street and im checking out peoples backs looking for flaws or knots.. its crazy man,..... crazy
poppa.moo
That is crazy! I have a very sensitive back, but isn't really flawed from what i can see of it (which aint much!)
LoLo
I like the way a good back looks, and if its got a tat on it its even better. Also right up about equal to that it eyes. I have so much of an eye fettish that I have them tattoed on my back. lol

Stuff I like but wouldn't call a fetish: Long Hair, No Hair, goatees, tattoos, piercings, and I think thats about it....I don't always go with what I like though, I like to mix it up a little. lol
racingaway13
whats sexy about a persons back? i dun understand that one... personally i have a thing for gothic gals and thats about it really... nothing else
LoLo
QUOTE (racingaway13 @ May 2 2003, 08:35 AM)
whats sexy about a persons back? i dun understand that one... personally i have a thing for gothic gals and thats about it really... nothing else

I don't know how to explain it, maybe Nummy can........just is sexy to me.
racingaway13
what gothic? im dun understand your post... its making me feel less than understanding
LoLo
Backs. You asked about backs.
Spacehappy
If i posted mine Mata would ban me wink.gif
miss_snaffleburger
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ May 2 2003, 04:46 PM)
If i posted mine Mata would ban me wink.gif

LOL! Now I REALLY wanna know!
Mata
If I talked about mine I'd probably have to ban myself!

That said though, I realised recently that every person I've stayed with for more than a few months has had blue eyes. Coincidence? Hmmm... I'm not so sure, I've always liked eyes, you can see if a person is intelligent or not in them and... Umm... My favourite colour is also blue...
miss_snaffleburger
lol! just wanted to say Mata, u have a VERY nice voice (If the Corp guy is you). thats a point, i also have a fetish for Brummy, welsh and aussie accents biggrin.gif three of the most UNsexy accents in the world according to my mates
Mata
I'm quite scared you like my voice as well as those accents, I sound nothing like 'em!

Yes, the voices on the site are all me except for Osaki in the Samuri Lapin animation who's played by my gf. I think my granny impersonation on the Mr Sb cola animation was particularly good smile.gif

Jonman's got pretty much the same accent as me, heaven help you then if you meet both of us at once, you'd be a quivering wreck.

Brummie? I think your friends are right about your taste in accents, but I guess that's just one of those things that make this such a fun world to live in.
miss_snaffleburger
lol, so u do Mr SB too? my mate John can do that so perfectly! i refuse to talk to him in lessons unless he speaks in his Mr SB voice lol! i'm so cruel!
you know, your handwritting it the spitting image of my bf's lol. just a random little thought there lol!!
Mata
My handwriting is the direct result of private schooling for a few years. If you see handwriting like it it normally means that the guy has been given a good education at some point... Maybe that's why doctor's handwriting is so terrible...

Yep, Mr Sb is me too, and Lapin, and the little chicks in the first Easter animation... It's all me!

Quite often the soundeffects are all me too, I just make a rough approximation of the noise I want into my very very cheap microphone and then jigger about with them in sound software until I'm happy! smile.gif
PrincessCadhla
I think all of my fetishes are banable as well....I do spend 16 hrs a day in a corset though.....
Free Psycho
I want to know all these banable fetishes!!! Please Mata, can't you make an acception?? <gives puppy face>

I can't think of any fetishes. Probably cause I don't understand the difference between a fetishes and a weird habit...
PrincessCadhla
Um, fetishes are usually sex related.....sexual activities, stimulus etc....weird habits are just weird habits.....picking belly button lint is a habit, licking belly button lint to get off is a fetish.
Free Psycho
OOOooooohhhh....now I REALLY want to know Mata and Jonman's fetishes...<wicked smile>

In that case though, I don't think I have any...
LoLo
I have a flashing fettish........that would be flashing people myself.........lol only on here though

**flash**
saucy_tara
QUOTE (PrincessCadhla @ May 2 2003, 05:45 PM)
I do spend 16 hrs a day in a corset though.....

lol!!!! Corsets rule!!!!! I'd love to prance round in one all day but have a school-age son, and all the mums think I'm deviant enough!!! Which of course I am tongue.gif
craziness
eyes are definitly a fetish. boys with long hair are yummy. mata i like your voice biggrin.gif
PrincessCadhla
SaucyTara......everyone thinks I am a deviant to, but I don't really give a rip...I wear a corset under my clothes....it's training corset , so unless I want some one to know it's there, they don't...unless I am going out, and that's when i pull out the foofy corsets,

Sophie goes to Mother's Day out twice a week , and it is at a Lutheran church.....No one has ever said anything to me about the pink hair.
craziness
*quotes lolo*

"YOU MOM WEARS COMBAT BOOTS!!!!!!!"
PrincessCadhla
back when that was an insult, I would have loved for my mom to wear combat boots!!

Now I just wish my mom was a lesbian.
Oni Usagi
Mostly I just like the boobies. Goth girls are awesome. Pink hair is the best! My next favorite would probably be blue.
leopold
There's worse things ya could wish on yer mum, I guess...

I love havin me back stroked, an I love havin he head "fingered" too...
Free Psycho
<bangs head against desk for saying what she is about to say>

Which head???
leopold
The one on me shoulders!

Honestly, you kids are jus filthy minded aren't ya laugh.gif
Free Psycho
<shrugs innocently> Not I...and you people can't honestly tell me you don't like that? It's like saying guys don't like boobies...a huge lie...
LadyDarkPeach
heh heh heh.
My fetishes are...
guys with nice hair.... or nice hair in general
lips
accents
smart guys...
that's all i can think of... laugh.gif
leopold
Well, yeah, I guess I can't lie about that...

But I still meant me head head... I love the feel of fingers gently pressin into me skull... nice an relaxin, I purr like a kitten too, apparently laugh.gif
PrincessCadhla
Leo, I bet you go to the salon alot....Back when I was a salon drudge (apprentice) this one client used to come in once a week, more often if it was a stressfull week just to have me do a shampoo and scalp massage....he was kind of creepy but a great tipper!!
leopold
QUOTE (PrincessCadhla @ May 2 2003, 10:11 PM)
Leo, I bet you go to the salon alot....Back when I was a salon drudge (apprentice) this one client used to come in once a week, more often if it was a stressfull week just to have me do a shampoo and scalp massage....he was kind of creepy but a great tipper!!

I used to... unfortunately the place I go now is run by burly Italians, an they're not quite so gentle blink.gif

'sides, I tend to prefer it if the provider means it, rather than it jus bein her job...
The Tortured Soul
i have a tattoo fetish and pirceings (sp?) hehe and black make up turns me on... but thats not why i wear it!!!
cheese is funny
i have a little pain fetish... i like getting hurt... a little... just a little... really...
craziness
so.........i know some people like to inflict pain.......... wink.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 2 2003, 05:44 PM)
i have a little pain fetish... i like getting hurt... a little... just a little... really...

LOL-say it like you mean it. I sure as hell do!! biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 2 2003, 10:52 PM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 2 2003, 05:44 PM)

LOL-say it like you mean it. I sure as hell do!! biggrin.gif

i do mean it... but... i dont go out of my way to get hurt... but when it happens, i enjoy it...
The Tortured Soul
hmmm i kinda like being domintated... ironically i only like pain when i'm in control of it!!!
Debaser
mmmm, domination...

damn, did i say that out loud?
TigerLily013
I am really into people's eyes, that way lets me see their emotions and so fourth.
I wasn't really into darker looking eyes until i started going out with my Jonathan (No, not the one here LOL) his eyes are brown. I was more into green and blue only back then but now i have a new appreciation for brown eyes because my angel wears them so well wub.gif

Not really into fetishes, unless my boyfriend counts wink.gif
Pikasyuu
Masochism's my thing. 'Nuff said. :\!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (syuu @ May 3 2003, 12:16 AM)
Masochism's my thing. 'Nuff said. :\!

wait... that means you like to hurt people, correct? im not good with big words... but i think im right on this...
Pikasyuu
Ohmigosh, this entire forum is full of masochists. o_o
Free Psycho
QUOTE (syuu @ May 2 2003, 07:17 PM)
Ohmigosh, this entire forum is full of masochists. o_o

My guy friend used to call me that. Can't imagine why...it wasn't my fault I was hysterical laughing when he crushed the bones in my hand. Or when he tackles me and gives me bruises I laugh.... unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.