Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fetishes
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Pikasyuu
I go "oooh" upon being pinned. :D
cheese is funny
this chick dared me to put cloths pins on my nipples once... wow... <gets a little "happy">
Pikasyuu
Yep, that stuff's lovely.
leopold
I guess I'd be less there, cheese... ohmy.gif
The Tortured Soul
QUOTE (syuu @ May 3 2003, 12:16 AM)
Masochism's my thing. 'Nuff said. :\!

damn i don't stand a chance...

i'm weak and pathetic, Kyle (guitarist for F.T.S. and my best mate) is gonna train my up so i can defend myself... also i want sum more muscles so that i look good topless onstage!!! hehe
craziness
masochism=you like to have pain infflicted on yourself

sadism=you like to inflict pain

i am more of a sadistic person myself........wink.gif
Raven343
Hmmm.....fetishes.

Piercings, Tats, Long Hair (on some guys), pain is always a plus, I have an eye fetish...especially for those deep dark green eyes.....Oooooo....umm yeah, also I have a fetish for massages....not recieving them (although its nice every once in a while) but giving them is my thing......I guess I am just a touchy person....also I have this fetish for women who do lead vocals in a band...I couldn't begin to explain it. Other than that....I can't tell you the rest of my fetishes.

Oh yeah....and corsets rock!!! \m/
Free Psycho
QUOTE (craziness @ May 2 2003, 07:52 PM)
masochism=you like to have pain infflicted on yourself

sadism=you like to inflict pain

i am more of a sadistic person myself........wink.gif

I like inflicting pain, but I'm not very good at it cause I'm a weakling. Either that or they're really wimpy and say ow...<rolls eyes> Come on now! Me kicking you in the nuts didn't really hurt...sissy...
Raven343
I like both....that makes me a Sadomassochist wink.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Raven343 @ May 3 2003, 01:17 AM)
I like both....that makes me a Sadomassochist wink.gif

wow... what a great combination...
Raven343
Is it now? Hmmm....
cheese is funny
hell ya its a great combination
Raven343
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 3 2003, 02:23 AM)
hell ya its a great combination

Yeah thats what I thought too.....but then you run into a bunch of whimps. dry.gif
cheese is funny
i wish i had a dominatrix (sp?)...
Raven343
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 3 2003, 02:25 AM)
i wish i had a dominatrix (sp?)...

You spelled it right.

I am just a little bit of a dom....but not too much. Of course growing up here you don't see much of that.
Free Psycho
My first year in this small, close-nit, gossipy town my mother said I should be a dominatrix for Hall-o-ween dry.gif Oh yeah, that would have gone over well...
PrincessCadhla
being a sadomasachist is great...you get the best of both worlds. I tend to be the sub(we aren't really into BD) with my husband, but with a friend of mine I am all about being dom.
phoenix
i like the idea of fuzzy soft things being used

also i always wanted to be handcuffed i really never knew why
cheese is funny
QUOTE (phoenix @ May 3 2003, 03:35 AM)

kinky!!!

hehe
phoenix
yeh i know!
it sounds like fun
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (miss_snaffleburger @ May 2 2003, 05:17 PM)
lol! just wanted to say Mata, u have a VERY nice voice (If the Corp guy is you). thats a point, i also have a fetish for Brummy, welsh and aussie accents biggrin.gif three of the most UNsexy accents in the world according to my mates

It's all about the cockney, folks.

And, you have a point. :| Why do you think the corp. voice guy should win? He's Mata, for chrissakes. DON'T VOTE MATA OFF, YOU INGRATES.
The Tortured Soul
mata is virtually every1 exept the female rabbit in samuri lapin 2 that was mata's g/f (or i'm told) so no matter who you vote off it will be mata, so vote for the character not the actor!!!
Raven343
This is a fetish thread dammit!!!!
The Tortured Soul
ahhh... good point...errrmmm

*jumps on syuu and pins her coz she said she likes it!!!*
Raven343
LOL laugh.gif

Hmmm....fetishes rock!
saucy_tara
I am a bisexual, 5 foot one dominatrix!!!!! I would so love to be taller....fetishes of mine are mirrors, pvc, corsets, handcuffs, subservient men, dom women , gosh, the list goes on and on!!!
Raven343
Tara....you rock!!!

LOL

biggrin.gif
saucy_tara
lol!!!! *Big hugz* biggrin.gif
Raven343
biggrin.gif

*huggles*
saucy_tara
biggrin.gif most of my fetishes would get me banned from this forum methinks!!!! I still say we need a Mataconvention, so we can all meet up and be deviants together!!!
Raven343
That would be awesome!

At another forum....a goth one....some of us are getting an RV next summer and meeting up with most of the people on the forum in the states.
saucy_tara
That's cool, this is the only forum I'm on so I'm pinning my hopes on meeting everyone at some point...we all get on so well, I think if we met up it would be awesome, or turn into an orgy with Mata as the pimp!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
Raven343
LOL laugh.gif

Mata a pimp.....that is actually a scary thought.
Raven343
Does anyone have a cutting and blood fetish?
saucy_tara
I like to draw blood through scratching somone. I don't have a cutting fetish but I do have a piercing fetish, I used to be a body piercer so had a lot of oppurtunity to get needles and use them on my bf!!!
Raven343
Sorta like play piercing sessions?

Yeah a lot of people I know have a cutting fetish.....me I just have a blood fetish.
saucy_tara
Yeah it was a bit like play piercing, there's nothing like putting a needle through flesh.... wink.gif
Raven343
I dunno....never really thought about it much.

*thinks*

Yeah it still makes me queezy.....LOL
The Tortured Soul
(damn syuu isn't online i wanna know how she's gonna react... probably slap me hehe)
Raven343
Nope that doesn't sound like something she would do.

LOL
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ May 3 2003, 12:52 PM)
That's cool, this is the only forum I'm on so I'm pinning my hopes on meeting everyone at some point...we all get on so well, I think if we met up it would be awesome

i did suggest going to one of the summer festivals, but absolutly no one was interested, 'cept leo

and back to the subject, i have fetishes none i'm willing to talk about, i like tara's best though wink.gif
saucy_tara
wink.gif why thank you SPS, you know how much of a perv I am anyways wink.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (phoenix @ May 2 2003, 07:35 PM)

It's fun and also fun when you do it to another person...........I won't go into detail of the fun they can be though cause I do enjoy posting on this forum. laugh.gif
witchblade_babe
hehe fun forum... ah mine are

long dark hair
green eyes
muscler(sp?) arms and chest (yummy)

hehe being pinned down and tie up are grest fun ~grins~ yeah im just kinky tongue.gif
NummyNums
ill exsplain the whole back thing.. just backs there so smooth.. well most of them.. and they have such shape and definition and ooo when i run my fingers over a back.. ooo i get soo.. well nm
mmmmmmm backs
intereteting fetishs guys..
ne one have a mata fetish..lol
cheese is funny
QUOTE (NummyNums @ May 3 2003, 09:36 PM)

yep, i know a couple people on here do... i think syuu is one of them...
Xaositecte
Fetish?

the Ass, is Classic.

AND

Loooooong Hair.

Glasses.
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 3 2003, 09:45 PM)
QUOTE (NummyNums @ May 3 2003, 09:36 PM)

yep, i know a couple people on here do... i think syuu is one of them...

Hey, I can have a Mata fetish if I want. >:\ You know I ain't the only one.
spuglet
this thead is veeeeerrry interesting, but methinks ill stay out of it for now. i havent told my b/f yet, and he might come on here.......
prezgfish
QUOTE (spuglet @ May 4 2003, 11:49 AM)
this thead is veeeeerrry interesting, but methinks ill stay out of it for now. i havent told my b/f yet, and he might come on here.......

he he he
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.