Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Matabar (go to page one for virtual bar!!)
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
meep. I just got a major cookie craving.

I don't have time to get to the shop before it closes though sad.gif

*commands the geeks to work out her phase angles and break frequencies*
Moosh
*Gives some cookies to snoo*
voices_in_my_head
now, instead of asking;how many blondes does it take to screw in a light bulb? we can ask; how many hamsters does it take to steal a pinball machine?
Moosh
Four, including the getaway driver
voices_in_my_head
that is ethier a very small pinball machine or some very strong hamsters!
Moosh
Its a hamster sized pinball machine
voices_in_my_head
oh... so how about my job then? if i'm going to cook a thanksgiving meal, I need to start now, as there seems to be alot of people in this bar now...

EDIT: I have decided to celebrate my 100th post here! that should only take another day tops so get ready!
Xkitsurabamix
I'm going to a vegetarian Gypsy cafe for thanksgiving dinner. Woo: go me.
They are having a fire pit, and Bash will be spinning fire for us whilst we partake of the yumminess.
I love Bash! (Bash = Sebastian, the owner and head traveling Gypsy. His girlfriend is a belly dancer, and his crew are local artists and crazed lunatics he picked up off of the street)
*dances spastically* Hmm...do you guys have scones here? I do enjoy my scones...(*remembers old tale of the Scones taking over...barricading all of the world's scones in a warehouse in the arizona desert, surrounding the warehouse with cows ((Scones hate cows, the milk disintegrates their crumbly goodness)) )

(Can you tell i have nothing better to do?)
voices_in_my_head
yes, yes I can...
anyway, I have finished the thanksgiving dinner for the bar, so dig in!
This place is deserted, so i'm going to go and eat my dinner with my mom... she can cook alot better than me!
I'm still wondering what my job is, exactly, do I jsut cook?
Ashbless
*Ashbless comes in, shoeless, tangled hair and covered in dust.*
*She's dragging a sideless cart with wheels arangement with the missing pinball machine and a couch full of duct taped hamsters.*

Something for the dust? I'm that parched.

*Installs pinball machine into proper place and plugs it in. Borrows a tool from the back and bolts it down*

*gets some beer and peanuts set up and then frees the hamsters*
There you go. Now don't do it again!

*Swallows down the glowing green concoction that Voices brings huh.gif blink.gif smile.gif and weaves out, pulling cart, to get cleaned up and collapse*
voices_in_my_head
*picks ashbless up*
There you go! try my pumkin pie!
*shoves piece into ashbless'es mouth*
We certainly will have ask DHG about that pinball machine...
*drags ashbless to couch*
you just rest. I have a certain hamster to see about some other hamsters...
JimiJimi
Heya guys, I'm back!

I think I am anyway...

And they weren't Mata's keys at all! I mean... No I don't... I mean... What keys?

*Mutters quietly*

I don't believe I mistook snoo for Mata. Oh well. Ooh, goodie, Mata's just there!

*Steals the real Mata's keys*

Ooh, and a Pinball Machine!

*Ding ding ding! Chooooop chooooop! Did did dad dod dooooo! Chik chik chik bong! Flashy flashy lights*

I think I'll nick that, too...

Also, you could do with a few arcade machines. As in real ones. Space Invaders, Pac-man, Adventure, Real Sports, Asteroids, Galaxian and so on.

The Pinball Wizard will be happy when he sees what I've brought home for him. He reallly should get out more.

HIC!

HIC!

HIC!

*Stumble*

Ow.
voices_in_my_head
If think, even for one second, that you are going to steal that pinball machine, then think again! Ashbless went through way to much trouble for that! She even ran through the noob threads to get them!
*Jumps in front of pinball machine*
I'll have to ask moop for some of the duck tape... that ought to keep you from getting it!

oh, on a lighter note, Snoo, how are those geeks working out for you? smile.gif
JimiJimi
Duck Tape? Finally! The expensive stuff! Not just cheapy Wilko's gaffa tape. Wow, you're really spending that much money on me?

*Takes Duck Tape*

Yoink!

So long!

Mmm... the shiney blackness of Duck is so much better than the shiney silveryness of gaffa...

*Hides in toilets. What I'm doing only you can guess...*

*Think again, you filthy person*

And now off to Mata's house... for no reason.

Honest...

Mata, do you have any valuables in your house? Yes? OK then... I'll just be going now... for tea... yeah, that's right...

*drunken giggle* hehehehehe!
voices_in_my_head
what you failed to notice is that that is moop's famous magical ducktape and can not be pulled up! mwa ha ha ha!
* ducttape flies back to pinball machine*
Moosh
Ooh the pinball machine is back*CM lies down on pinball machine and goes to sleep*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
I *think* you'll find that moop uses ducT tape, not ducK tape.

he is firmly against the use of tacky, overpriced, duck tape. It sucks.
mooooooooooopo
Yes, like snoo says.

Sacrilege!
Ashbless
*Snoozes on couch with tired out hamsters*
voices_in_my_head
Oy! you! off the pinball machine! something tells me that might come out of my paycheck...
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
...need...more...coffee

*slumps over laptop and falls asleep*

It's 6:15 and I've been up all night, except for 30 min nap. I'm exhausted... still got to do drigrams mellow.gif
dancing hamster guy
what is it with the hamsters - we really aren't that mischieveous....
as for the allogations made against us of the stealing of the pin ball machine there is no proof that we are to blame .... it could have been gerbils disguised as hamsters ... or something!
dry.gif
anyone want a drink?
little_bear
Just an orange juice, I'm driving.
dancing hamster guy
*hands over small glass of spiked orange juice*
he he he
Ashbless
*Dancing hamster guy wanders in with a couple hamsters that were forgotten in Ashbless' welcome thread*

Oh dear. Sorry about that guys. Missed you in the dust piles. Would've brought you back to the bar with the others if I'd seen you.

*Gets out the brushes and something for the new hamsters to cut the dust with (means drink)*
*Vaccuums couch so it's fit to sit/sleep on*

*Heads into the old inn part of the place to clean up. Yes, I lock the door and check windows after me. Those who get to share cleaning up would get invited.*
El Nino
Here're your shoes back Ash
El Nino
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Nov 25 2004, 09:11 PM)
Duck Tape? Finally! The expensive stuff! Not just cheapy Wilko's gaffa tape. Wow, you're really spending that much money on me?

*Takes Duck Tape*

Yoink!

So long!

Mmm... the shiney blackness of Duck is so much better than the shiney silveryness of gaffa...

*Hides in toilets. What I'm doing only you can guess...*

*Think again, you filthy person*

And now off to Mata's house... for no reason.

Honest...

Mata, do you have any valuables in your house? Yes? OK then... I'll just be going now... for tea... yeah, that's right...

*drunken giggle* hehehehehe!

Has anyone got any idea why this person is so fascinated with keys?
dancing hamster guy
I don't know but I can bite 'em if you want me to-
Moosh
*wakes up and realises I'm still on pinball machine*

Morning all! V&C for me if there's any bar staff around
El Nino
QUOTE (dancing hamster guy @ Nov 26 2004, 02:53 PM)
I don't know but I can bite 'em if you want me to-

No I think he's gone for now but thanks DHG
Now what was all that with the pinball machine?
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Nov 26 2004, 04:07 PM)
*wakes up and realises I'm still on pinball machine*

Morning all! V&C for me if there's any bar staff around

Well thanks for guarding it in your unconventional way CM here's your vodka & Coke if that's what you meant.

Right *mixes myself six pan galactic gargle blasters* Someone refill the optics please *and I dissapear off to my office*
Moosh
Cheers BIC, what do I get for guarding your pinball machine all night?
El Nino
A good nights sleep if uncomfortable
Moosh
Actually, I am a bit stiff, I can't feel my legs, I can't see my legs, they are still there right?
voices_in_my_head
Well, one of them has hamster bites all over it, but other than that, there still there. BIC, should I work this morning? If so, what shall I do?
*swats hamster off Cm's leg*
Moosh
Anyone feel like giving me a massage so I can move? And does anyone know what is good for hamster bites?
El Nino
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Nov 26 2004, 04:45 PM)
Well, one of them has hamster bites all over it, but other than that, there still there. BIC, should I work this morning? If so, what shall I do?
*swats hamster off Cm's leg*

Did you refill the optics yet? How are the barrels?
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Nov 26 2004, 04:36 PM)
Actually, I am a bit stiff, I can't feel my legs, I can't see my legs, they are still there right?

If you're blind you should go home *phones a taxi*
voices_in_my_head
yes, the optics are refilled and the barrels are fine, but we seem to be all out of peanuts...
*looks over at rather full-looking hamsters*
that explains where the last of my thanksgiving dinner went....
*set about refilling all peanut bowls*
Moosh
QUOTE (Because I can @ Nov 26 2004, 05:52 PM)
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Nov 26 2004, 04:36 PM)

If you're blind you should go home *phones a taxi*

I can't see them because of the position, not because I'm blind
El Nino
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Nov 26 2004, 05:14 PM)
I can't see them because of the position, not because I'm blind

Well then simple enough sit up and look and if you're too drunk for that then you should still get in the cab OK

Right now that's dealt with. I'll order a couple of couches for people to sleep on.
Moosh
I can't sit up because I'm too stiff from sleeping on your pinball machine. If you get me a massage I will be able to move
El Nino
Ok *phones a masseuse* but you're paying for it.
Moosh
Okay, I was going to go through the till until I realised that the drinks and eats are free
El Nino
QUOTE (Wyvern @ Nov 25 2004, 05:05 PM)
BIC in regards the signage. I can do most things, generally prefer something dark, striking and atmospheric although if necessary can insert a cheery glow to indicate the entrance...oh and of course the necessaries.  Pool table, dart board, music,hamster wheel, pinball space hmm... dry.gif  oh yes and the lavs. 
Generally I think it should reflect the clientele which could be interesting  tongue.gif

Give me a brief and I'll show you something that will knock your socks off or at least stun a thieving hamster!

Right how about Matas avatar onna big stick with simulated flames around the edge for the signage?
voices_in_my_head
Just relized something....we need to fix the kid's bar... It has hamster footprints and bite marks all over the place! Thats the last time I give a hamster beer...
sad.gif I missed my 100th post.... okay everyone, bar party to celebrate!
Wyvern
*Struggles in carrying large professional looking massage kit*
Somebody phoned for a massuese? As long as Snugglebum doesn't require my services Im availabe who's the vic...ahem I mean client? wink.gif

*glances at several rather fat hamsters*
I can't do anything if you've just eaten.

Oh is it you CheeseMoose? Right, lets have you then, clothes off and on your stomach and no squirming!

*starts unpacking various unlabelled packages*

Right how about Matas avatar onna big stick with simulated flames around the edge for the signage?

Ooo! I like a challenge! Now should I stick to traditional 2D or add a touch of REAL depth!, so many possibilites! biggrin.gif

*Absently starts sketching ideas on CM's back*

I'll work out how to transfer them later but for now, stop wriggling!
voices_in_my_head
*returns with party streamers*
okay eveyone! listen up! your going to enjoy this party wheather you like it or not!
JimiJimi
Ooh! A party! Then your precious Pinball Machine, the rest of Mata's keys, Mata's house, Mata's car, DHG's bitey teeth, and the entire bar will be left unguarded! And for the bouncers, I tricked them into thinking LSD was sugar paper. That'll have them tripped for ages. Now to swipe some cheesey biscuits and all of the above!

This should be sweeeeeeet...

*Shoves Pinball Machine and entire bar down Jacket pocket.*

If you want them, you'll have to come get them!

Mwuhahaha, catch me if you can!

*Runs away again*

Keys! Keys!

To Mata's house!

*Wakes up*

Eeowaza? Urrgh? Oh, I'm awake. I just had the most wonderful dream! *Points to Ashbless, DHG and Mata* and you were, and you were there, and you were there!

The Pinball Wizard is looking for pawned Pinball tables.
voices_in_my_head
my, my you evedently didn't relize that those theiving hamsters are trained in marshel arts!
*hundreds of hamsters atack JimmiJimmi*
Now for your punisiment...You aren't invited to my party until you give it all back!
*signal hamsters to show Jimmi the door*
now I know why DHG loves them so much!

edit: darn you! you went back and edited the post so I look like an complete idiot! But i'm sure that was part of your "evil" plan?

anyway, people! c'mon don't act like you don't want to party!
Moosh
QUOTE (Wyvern @ Nov 26 2004, 08:19 PM)
*Struggles in carrying large professional looking massage kit*
Somebody phoned for a massuese?  As long as Snugglebum doesn't require my services Im availabe who's the vic...ahem I mean client?  wink.gif

Oh is it you CheeseMoose? Right, lets have you then, clothes off and on your stomach and no squirming!

*starts unpacking various unlabelled packages*

Cheers Wyvern, I can move again!

QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Nov 26 2004, 08:36 PM)
anyway, people! c'mon don't act like you don't want to party!

I'll party with you, thanks to Wyvern I have control of my limbs again
voices_in_my_head
great! what kind of cake do you want?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.