Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Matabar (go to page one for virtual bar!!)
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52
Ashbless
Seeing as how the wait staff is around the age of my nearly nephew - I'll pose a question. Is getting $20 in the mail as a Christmas present an okay thing? I really don't know what he's into anymore. I only really see him about once a year.
Black-Wings
Woooo.. I love getting money in the post!
voices_in_my_head
I always have loads of homework, in fact I should be doing it right now...no...changed my mind.
Black-Wings
*Walks in and sheds feathers all over the place* LOOK AT ME!! I AM A GOOSE!! *coughs up feather ball*
Moosh
Yeah I would think $20 would be fine, unless anyone else said not to. Just for reference I am 14.
Misty Rain
[quote=CheeseMoose,Dec 11 2004, 09:33 PM]
Yeah I would think $20 would be fine, unless anyone else said not to. Just for reference I am 14.

$200 minimum.

Young people must be spoilt.
I wasn't and I missed it.

Misty Rain

Oh God I must go to bed NOW!!!
Ashbless
Mayhap when/if I win the lottery. Finding a spare $20 can sometimes be difficult enough. Thanks all for the input.

*hands room key to Misty Rain*
You're welcome to stay in one of the old Teapot Inn rooms upstairs. Never mind the manacles on the wall. They're only decoration. biggrin.gif

*Refills peanuts, pretzl, and other salty-snack-so-you-buy-more-alcohol tongue.gif snack bowls*

*Puts freshly drawn ice water pitchers and clean glasses on the bar for those driving home later* cool.gif
voices_in_my_head
*joins black-wings*
can I be a goose too?

(I think $20 would be wonderfull!)
El Nino
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Dec 5 2004, 12:07 AM)
*walks in*

This sucks. Big arse.   tongue.gif

*walks out*

Well at least it don't have people sucking big arses tongue.gif

*looks through window across the data at harem place*

Right as not many are using the boxing ring it's time to change it I believe people were asking for a games room a while ago.

*pours a pint and gets to work*
dancing hamster guy
No don't get rid of the boxing ring!
El Nino
QUOTE (dancing hamster guy @ Dec 13 2004, 10:41 AM)
No don't get rid of the boxing ring!

OK but I thought you said in one of the games that boxing was stupid or something
dancing hamster guy
nah that was football - I don't any problem with people smashing each other to a bloody pulp!
Moosh
WE should have more of it, build another boxing ring
Black-Wings
*joins black-wings*
can I be a goose too?

Feel free... *hands over some hair wax and goose feathers* Snow/feather fight?
Moosh
Wooo! Snowball fight!
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (Black-Wings @ Dec 13 2004, 12:01 PM)
*joins black-wings*
can I be a goose too?

Feel free... *hands over some hair wax and goose feathers* Snow/feather fight?

your on!
while I'm beating black-wings at a snow feather fight, could I please get a choclate milk?
what? I work here? oh, right then....
El Nino
I think I was being a bit hasty when I accepted JimmyJimmys' name for this bar, I guess it must've been an instant reaction to the first suggestion but if anybody has any suggestions let me know.

*Hangs notice board on wall. Pours pint. and heads upstairs*
Black-Wings
your on!
while I'm beating black-wings at a snow feather fight, could I please get a choclate milk?
what? I work here? oh, right then....

Who said anything about beating? tongue.gif Anyways... welcome to being a goose with feathers stuck in your hair wax... and have a skirt.. *Hands over scary, kind of see through ballet skirt thing* Yay... I've always wanted a goosey friend smile.gif
voices_in_my_head
wow, you had that SAME wish? creeepy.....
*puts on skirt*
might be the only time you see me in a skirt, though.
oh, right back to the feather fight... little do you know of my special feather-fighting skills! tongue.gif

For the name of the bar... well, my grandma used to go to a bar called the No Name Bar! I really liked the name, thought it was funny.
markslut
*wonders in after a spell in the club thread*
El Nino
QUOTE (markslut @ Dec 14 2004, 10:40 PM)

So did you cast the spell, or someone else? And who on? What did it do?
dancing hamster guy
QUOTE (Because I can @ Dec 15 2004, 11:43 AM)

ehhh?
El Nino
QUOTE (dancing hamster guy @ Dec 15 2004, 10:45 AM)
QUOTE (Because I can @ Dec 15 2004, 11:43 AM)

ehhh?

Why do you not understand?
dancing hamster guy
I thought markslut said spell as in a period of time but now you have just confused me !
El Nino
QUOTE (dancing hamster guy @ Dec 15 2004, 10:53 AM)
I thought markslut said spell as in a period of time but now you have just confused me !

Well why didn't markslut make that clear?
dancing hamster guy
don't ask me! ( although I did think it was common sense)
El Nino
QUOTE (dancing hamster guy @ Dec 15 2004, 10:57 AM)
don't ask me! ( although I did think it was common sense)

What's common about sense? Who wants common sense? I like chaos and confusion a lot better.
dancing hamster guy
Whatever floats you're boat!
Korbin Dallas
Thought I'd just come in here for my usual but this time I'll have a game of darts as well
dancing hamster guy
how about a round or two in the boxing ring?
Korbin Dallas
No thanks
Moosh
I'll go a few rounds with anyone. You up for it DHG?
little_bear
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Dec 15 2004, 10:11 PM)
I'll go a few rounds with anyone. You up for it DHG?

Watch he doesn't pull a switchblade on you though....

*bears the (mental) scars*
Moosh
I will ensure he is searched beforehand
voices_in_my_head
*sets up security, airport stlye*
right then, walk through here *points to mini-door*
hope you don't mind the security hamsters strip-searching.

remove all meatel objects and put them into this bowl.*points to her left*
any deadly objects will be taken for umm.... investingation...yeah..that's right, ivestigation, by me a the other goose over there.
Black-Wings
*tucks deadly object down her bra* uhuh.. investigation...what voices said...

move along now.. this way.. no.. we don't allow guns.. or knives..
voices_in_my_head
might not want to put a knife in there,black-wings, might chop off something valuble biggrin.gif
I would make sure that went into the bar photo alubum. smile.gif
little_bear
Yeah, it might cut through the bra strap or something, and then all sorts of embarrassing bra falling off scenarios would occur.
markslut
*goes ping*
elphaba2
Yeah, it might cut through the bra strap or something, and then all sorts of embarrassing bra falling off scenarios would occur.

Which of course would have to be reported to the necessary authorities, like TeenPeople. You could get a free scrunchie for sending in your most embarassing moment, Black-Wings! A free scrunchie! Think of the joys!

*thinks of the joys*
El Nino
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Dec 14 2004, 10:39 PM)
For the name of the bar... well, my grandma used to go to a bar called the No Name Bar! I really liked the name, thought it was funny.

Thanks voices are there any other takers for the renaming of this bar
Ashbless
*Wanders in and notes the apparent new uniform*

*Goes to change into feathers as well. *
Probably less revealing than B.I.C.'s former uniform. tongue.gif

*Does some refilling, sweeping, and clearing of old glassware*

Down to two exams! *Does a little happy dance*
All my furniture and big stuff is moved to the new place! *Continues dance*
*Impromptu dance of the swan princess to distinctly more modern music occurs as other servers join dance.*

*Hugs Voices and Blackwings (does that mean you're wearing black feathers?)*
*Hugs B.I.C. also as he's looking left out*

*Swans tongue.gif out*
dancing hamster guy
well I've come to say bye as it is my last day here until some time in January - I hope you all have a great Xmas and new year!

Anyone up for a last drink on me!
Moosh
I'll drink with you DHG, a pint for me and one for the hamster
little_bear
*slurs* To yer health DHG, old buddie. *swoons*
Black-Wings
might not want to put a knife in there,black-wings, might chop off something valuble

Oooooh.. damn it.... didn't think about that. Phew. rolleyes.gif But then and again, the free scrunchie does sound very appealing.. I mean.. I'm always getting told off in PE for not tying back my hair.. hmmm... no. Hehe.
voices_in_my_head
of course we could all have the wonderfull memory of "that time black-wings bra fell off"

ashbless,welcome to the league of the geese! your lucky we had an extra skirt laying around. I don't think I ever wore the old uniform... then agian, If it was that showy, then no wonder BIC didn't give me one!I don't know about black-wings, but my feathers are white- which dosen't really suite me, but anything for the geese!
Black-Wings
White feathers... do they put black feathers in pillows blink.gif
voices_in_my_head
*goes about opening up all the pillows in her house*
nope, none of these...
maybe I should get me some gothic pillows...i'm sure they'd have black feathers!
El Nino
Upstairs to the left the games room is now officially open

Now as there doesn't seem to be any other takers for the name of this bar the choices are

1 The Matabar
2 The No Name Bar
3 Strange Fellows
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.