Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Animation
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Mata
QUOTE (moop @ Feb 26 2005, 01:26 PM)
Yeah, it's a good animation, but "variety is the spice of life" counts for opinions too.

A continuous plot is also rather a good selling point for animations, since BBS is standalone and limited in it's storyline (I would guess) there aren't going to be sequels.

No sequels planned yet, but it's always possible that something daft might appear in my mind at some point.
mooooooooooopo
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 27 2005, 01:40 AM)
Yeah, it's a good animation, but "variety is the spice of life" counts for opinions too.

A continuous plot is also rather a good selling point for animations, since BBS is standalone and limited in it's storyline (I would guess) there aren't going to be sequels.

No sequels planned yet, but it's always possible that something daft might appear in my mind at some point.

*nods*

I didn't mean it as a bad thing, just that it's better to obsess and start cults over something that's going to grow over time. Ie. something suited to a series. smile.gif
JimiJimi
People seem to have lost interest in this thread.

People, it is your task - no, it's your DUTY to do whatever possible to get people to vote for Brother Black Sheep in this thread!

Go out and put whatever you can in your signature!
Sir Psycho Sexy
how about no
voices_in_my_head
Little Goth Girl got about 4 more votes, just while I was gone....

So we can pretty much say that she's won for now.
I_am_the_best
BBS got another vote!! biggrin.gif
depressed lonely crazy person
I'm begining to realise that my long term fav is.......The clown killer.
Just love that one it works on so many levels.
JimiJimi
BBS is up to seven! Reveal yourself, voters!

Seven! Woo!
mooooooooooopo
Can we add a modifier (say -75% to Brother Black Sheep) to remove the shocking bias which certain forumites have imparted on the poll by way of incessant pimping and propaganda.

It's only fair. I think that makes 1 or 2 (rounding dependant) votes for BBS, a post normalisation. tongue.gif

</joke>

[edit]Edited to stop people taking it to seriously.[/edit]
Moosh
It's not as if any of the others are in danger of being overtaken moop. Sure BBS is up to 7 but I don't think that warrants any depletion. If it's score increases to overtake that of Samarai Lapin, then maybe something may need to be done. Other then that I see no reason for the action you propose
eighthweasley
I love Mr Snaffleburger, personally... Conform; Consume; OBEY! Mittens and Snowdrop are a close second though. I keep on telling my friends I can smell their brains laugh.gif
Angel the Samurai Princess
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 26 2005, 08:40 PM)

biggrin.gif I hope it does soon!!! Hey, I have a suggestion (not sure if it would work, though): You should have Sarah join forces with Samurai Lapin to rescue Mr.Snaffleburger from the Mr.Snaffleburger Corporation!!! laugh.gif I think it'd be funny, but I dunno... unsure.gif Anybody agree? Yes? No? Meh...I'll be quiet now.
Angel the Samurai Princess
blink.gif
blink.gif
Okay, I just saw the last Mr. Snaffleburger animation, the dolphin products one...
blink.gif
huh.gif
And the first thing I saw was...freaky...at least. The first thought that crossed my mind was a quote by Coach Z, a character from the american cartoon, "Homestar Runner," when he saw "the Marshy Balloon(dont' ask):" Boy, that has gotta frighten some children."

I also quote Sarah from "Little Goth Girl and the Ice Cream Man," which is my favorite one: "Okay, that's just creepy."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.