Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Animation
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Moosh
You are just jealous of our non-conformity
voices_in_my_head
actully, if I had been thinking clearly when I voted, I would have voted for brother black sheep myself.
Asenyth
As far as I am concerned Mittens and Snowdrop is my absolute favorite. They always make me crack up no matter how many times I watch them. I don't remember when I first came to the site, but it was for them and there were only the first two animations at the time. Since then, I have shown everyone I know those animations. Even my mom loves little Mittens and Snowdrop. I love them sooooooooooo much, Mata can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease make more? Maybe something post Bush re-election or kinda like the Atlantis one? Anything? Please?
McKillem
lgg, no question bout it ;p
especially the newest is kool, voices n all, new 3d flash, gotta love it.
Black-Wings
I liked BBS because I mean.. come on... who didn't love that nursery rhyme?? Oh it made my toddlerhood worthwhile.
Moosh
Great sig Voices but no-one else has voted with me and Black-wings, and after I went to all the trouble of putting a link in my sig and everything
Black-Wings
Awww man... no one at all? Come on people!! Are you all brain dead!?! Hmm.. perhaps I shall include something in my sig too....
Moosh
How many people do you think we could convince to put Vote BBS in their sigs?
exceptional1709
*hatches evil plan*

Hey, try to make the potential LGG voters vote BBS instead...

Muahahaha... Come on Mr SB!
Black-Wings
Haha.. just because they're beating Mr. SB??
exceptional1709
Yes, of course! Leave the Mr Sb voters alone, but feel free to convert LGG's followers- muahahaha....
Moosh
BBS has 3 votes! Who else voted for them?
exceptional1709
I would have thought Black-Wings did... hey, am I being over-suspicious or could Black-Wings have voted twice, once as herself and once on her new account? ph34r.gif
Moosh
Didn't think of that. What a good ide... I mean of course she wouldn't, that would be cheating.
I_am_the_best
Nono.. tis all ok, I haven't voted twice...
Moosh
Then who did? Come forward o voter for BBS. Come and join us in our repressed and mocked society of the non-comformist enlightened ones.
voices_in_my_head
Okay, here's the plan- Everyone put brother black sheep in your sig.
You don't even have to want him to win.
Do it. OR umm.... the world will be taken over by umm.... oh, dear, I hadn't planed this far....
I_am_the_best
But... we must continue on our quest to find the third wise one! teehee.
voices_in_my_head
oh, yeah....
only over 1,000 members to search through!
Moosh
They will shine out to us. Maybe we can convince Mata/Mr Fuzzy to make BBS voters come up orange on the bottom of the forums page. (like the Mods are green and Admin are purple)
I_am_the_best
ooooo.. now that would be cool... because I mean, we are a rare breed.. and deserve special attention tongue.gif
voices_in_my_head
Orange? yes, that would be great! It was probly one of the noobs...
Moosh
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Jan 9 2005, 10:01 PM)
ooooo.. now that would be cool... because I mean, we are a rare breed.. and deserve special attention tongue.gif

Of course we deserve special attention
Faerieryn
I voted LGG. I don't know why she just speaks to me. I know that my sister would vote Mr SB though. After she watched them she went round for about a week saying "Conform consume OBEY " to pretty much everything
I_am_the_best
3rd BBS voter, REVEAL YOURSELF! smile.gif
El Nino
You know this sounds like the start of "The cult of brother black sheep" to me! * backs off slowly & stays well clear*
Moosh
There's four of us now! BBS voters, reveal yourselves!
I_am_the_best
ohmy.gif biggrin.gif WOW! THE WISDOM OF BBS HAS FINALLY SPREAD!! tongue.gif
Moosh
Offical Cult of Brother Black Sheep Thread Here
PHEONIX-=SWEADY=-
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Dec 22 2004, 03:15 PM)
You are just jealous of our non-conformity

little goth girl chant wit me
El Nino
QUOTE (PHEONIX-=SWEADY=- @ Jan 15 2005, 01:54 PM)
little goth girl chant wit me

How does this chant go?
voices_in_my_head
I belive it would be something like:

LITTLE GOTH GIRL! LITTLE GOTH GIRL!LITTLE GOTH GIRL! LITTLE GOTH GIRL!LITTLE GOTH GIRL! LITTLE GOTH GIRL!LITTLE GOTH GIRL! LITTLE GOTH GIRL!

and so on.
dancing hamster guy
Guess who the 4th BBS voter was ....
little_bear
QUOTE (dancing hamster guy @ Jan 17 2005, 10:29 AM)
Guess who the 4th BBS voter was ....

Well, it better not have been you, or else... tongue.gif

Snaffleburger all the way babeh!
voices_in_my_head
*pokes DHG*

tell us, or I'll umm..... I'll cover you in feathers!
PHEONIX-=SWEADY=-
Little Goth Girl Rules!!! Sarah what a nice name for the spawn of the devil,It Rules!
biggrin.gif
Moosh
We have 5 voters now
exceptional1709
Mr Sb has crept into 2nd place after a tie with Mittens for ages! But LGG now has a massive lead! Whatever are we to do?
Moosh
QUOTE (exceptional1709 @ Jan 22 2005, 07:35 PM)
Mr Sb has crept into 2nd place after a tie with Mittens for ages!  But LGG now has a massive lead!  Whatever are we to do?

Everyone must vote for BBS obviously
voices_in_my_head
*sigh* I never thought i'd have to do this but....
*pulls out whip*
anyone who hasn't voted gets a spanking! biggrin.gif
pgrmdave
I had to go with Samuri Lapin, I just love the quotes.
Quoth(The Raven)
Little Goth Girl is in the lead... as it should be... cool.gif
Moosh
I think 5 votes is pretty good for a non-series animation
voices_in_my_head
It is good....But there is more than 55 people on the fourms......

Now, If you are reading this and havn't voted- vote or get a spanking! biggrin.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Yay, little goth girl!
trunks_girl26
Had to go with Samuri Lapin....I love it too much not to.....
Samorine
Mr. Snaffleburger, definitely
Moosh
Come on people, you know you love Brother Black Sheep. The unexpected start, the sheep, the extinction of the Human race, the ironic ending referenceing Planet of the Apes. What's not to like?
mooooooooooopo
Yeah, it's a good animation, but "variety is the spice of life" counts for opinions too.

A continuous plot is also rather a good selling point for animations, since BBS is standalone and limited in it's storyline (I would guess) there aren't going to be sequels.
Novander
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Feb 17 2005, 07:36 PM)
Come on people, you know you love Brother Black Sheep. The unexpected start, the sheep, the extinction of the Human race, the ironic ending referenceing Planet of the Apes. What's not to like?

Theres nothing not to like, its just that some animations (ie. Samurai Lapin), are far superior.

Gratuitous Bunny Violence, with quotes from the finest minds oriental history has to offer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.