Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yes, I'm New.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Pages: 1, 2
voices_in_my_head
Yes i am new here... but don't worry about the duct taping and blowing up thing... their working on that in another topic. anyway, i figured why miss out on all of the cookies! biggrin.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Hey, there! I'm first on the scene, for once! Welcome aboard, and don't be surprised if Moop tries to tape you up twice. Taping is his thing, and he does it well... Anyway, Have a Cherry Coke™ and a Moonpie™... others should be along to blow you up and lightly toast you any moment now...
voices_in_my_head
i'm thrilled...
thanks for the snacks!
they should tide me over while i'm stuck to the ceiling.
Quoth(The Raven)
(Wanders in)
No one's been here, yet? Don't worry, VIMH, they'll be along, soon... Never known the others to be this late, before...
(Wanders out)
monosodiumglutemate
here ya go
o_o
*gives a s u s p i c i o u s cookie*
I already gave away the last of the glove fingers.. sorry.
'tis be a magical forum.
yay.
super yay.
uber yay.
it is so much more fun than doing my homework that you wouldn't believe it.
Quoth(The Raven)
MSG....
and I thought that I had an allergy to sanity... laugh.gif
dancing hamster guy
don't mistake this for a snack
*hands over hamster*
I'm watching you - don't eat it!
Cassidy
QUOTE (dancing hamster guy @ Nov 22 2004, 12:52 PM)
don't mistake this for a snack
*hands over hamster*
I'm watching you - don't eat it!

Do the hamsters have to be lightly shaved or greased....puzzled dry.gif
Ashbless
Hello and welcome!

*hands you a cookie and a beverage*

Enjoy!
voices_in_my_head
Thanks for the handshakes, snacks, and umm... hamsters!
I am really hoping that they will forget about me (bomb wise)unless you have food of course, then it's welcome!
Some one pointed out to me that the magical duct tape can't hold me anymore beacause i'm technaly a member now... of course, that won't stop the bombs from cath.
(if anyone is giving a bomb sheild anyway, i'll take it!)
biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
*hands Voices a bomb shield walks off bomb shield explodes* You said you wanted a bomb shield what did you expect it to do protect you or something??? evil.gif
voices_in_my_head
Darn you, Cath! you burnt my outfit! how dare you!

your getting too sneaky.... anyone know a doctor?
Cath Sparrow
You dont need a doctor just a needle and thread! biggrin.gif
voices_in_my_head
good point, but docters have pain numbers.
*hand cath small, ticking packege*
Cath Sparrow
*cath avoids all small ticking packages thanks to Wyvern she has no trust in small or large ticking packages disapears in wardrobe*
voices_in_my_head
*hands cath hamster*
I named him fred.
He was a present from dancing hamster guy.
Isn't it cute when he makes that clicking sound?
*leaves room*
froggle-rock
Hallo and welcome. I see that you have thus far avoided Cath's welcome pressie. But that's okay, because I just happen to have a *takes out straight jacket with mini bomb sewn in to it,* a nice warm jacket for you to wear. *quickly puts on jacket to Voice, securly and pad locks it, eating the key*.

Cath? Cath darling, I have the detination device right here, as long as you are within 20 feet, you will be able to detinate the mini bomb. *hands Cath the detination device*

Oh, have fun posting too, biggrin.gif
voices_in_my_head
* puts coat on ground and runs for it.*
you know, some day tons of newbies are going to gang up on you.
I don't think moop can get me now, i am officily an advanced member, even though there is nothing "advaced" about me.

Edit: Since i have'nt told anyone my age I was wondering what age you all thought i was (stupid, i know, but humor me.)
Ashbless
Moop's been known to tape up members also. He has some special reinforced duct tape. wink.gif

Sorry, didn't really think about what age you may be. Probably not going to speculate. tongue.gif
dancing hamster guy
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Nov 23 2004, 12:20 AM)
*hands cath hamster*
I named him fred.
He was a present from dancing hamster guy.
Isn't it cute when he makes that clicking sound?
*leaves room*

mad.gif when I said don't eat it I should have also mentioned not to blow it up
Wyvern
Hmm, I appear to be a little late however you mentioned a bomb shield?

May I interest you in my fully patented Moop and Cath deterrant, comes with full assurances of success as long as you feed it regularly and refrain from taping it closed. wink.gif
*displays shiney gently rocking matchbox*
It is guaranteed to muffle most explosions or at least reduce the effects of singeing and the like, also is exceptionally good at finding its way to any given point.
*pats box*
A most useful little thing, would you like?
Well I'll leave it with you if you feel an urge to give it back just pop and see any member of my tribe and give your reasons. We really are understanding about these things I promise. evil.gif

Have fun now and remember being a member does not ensure immunity from the occasionally explosive and messy outbreaks amongst forum dwellers! I advise you keep the matchbox...for your own safety! tongue.gif
mooooooooooopo
Aargh! Late!

*whips out the double strength tape, winches VIMH up to the ceiling and tapes*

Welcome to the forums.
voices_in_my_head
Very sorry about the hamster, but Cath hasn't accepted him yet, so i'm sure you can pump his stomach or somthing... of course, you will pay for the vetranary bills. *hands over hamster*
I have officily been taped to a ceiling... i'm so proud of myself! anyway, what do I have to do to break out of THIS tape?
I have alot of work and really shouldn't put it off anymore, unless i can do it upside down.
dancing hamster guy
*takes hamster back*
ME!!! MEEEE!!! I don't think so! you are paying for the vetranery bills - I'm head of the DHGHPA and we do not accept behaviour like this!

oh and to break the tape you need to eat a lot - it usually happens when you become a member - hey your already there

*helps down from ceiling*
voices_in_my_head
Thank you, but i will not pay for ventranary bills! In that case, i'll pump his stomach myself *pulls out stomach pumping device*
now you hold him still!
Or
you could just give him back to me...
then i'll give him to cath...
then he will go down in hamster history for being the first hamster to aid noobs!
See, I was just trying to make him famous!

also, due to the advice given in diff. threads, i will not open the match box, i'll just leave it right here.... *puts box on ground*
and ...RUNNNN! *as you can tell, i ran*
Moosh
Stop mistreating hamsters otherwise MT will disappear you and you will have to live on beans
voices_in_my_head
mmmm...... beans
Plus, i wasn't being mean to the hamster!as i said in my last post, I was just trying to make him famous! I consider that a good thing!
isn't that right fred?
fred:...
as you can tell, he is no longer ticking... see? i am nice, i went ahead and pumped his stomach for him AND payed the vet. bills!
arn't I sweet? innocent.gif
the lil' pie fairy
Here is a pie *gives pie* it tastes good.
Now, let's see that hamster...ooo....it's whirring...what does that mean...*pokes in a way bound to cause death to self*
Moosh
lil' pie fairy, you too will be disappeared if that hamster blows
voices_in_my_head
Thanks for the pie! And I told you, i pumped his stomach and threw that bomb into cath's wardrobe. Just wondering, how much longer until I can give NoObs gifts? Can i do it now? please?
Moosh
anyone can give n00bs gifts, even other n00bs
voices_in_my_head
yeah!
*runs around putting together gifts*
told you i'm nice...sometimes
Moosh
You only have to give a cookie and a beverage, or other speciality, how much preperation does it take?
voices_in_my_head
maybe I like putting a pretty bow on everything.
Moosh
Fair enough then
voices_in_my_head
but maybe i don't
PsychWardMike
Right. Stay away from my coffee and Capcom rules. Apart from that, we should be fine.
voices_in_my_head
fine, i have my own coffe maker anyway... but umm.. what is Capcom?
Ashbless
*a squad of hamsters, carrying a pinball machine, runs through followed closely by Ashbless wearing unsuitable clothing for running*
voices_in_my_head
so that's where the hamsters went! OH! and here are some running shoes... (i'll make sure that pinball machine gets back to the bar...)
dancing hamster guy
you can't catch me *urges other hamsters to run faster*
quick get in the car *hamsters get in mini hamster size car and straps pinball machine to top* *car speeds off*
the lil' pie fairy
Those hamsters...
*flies off with tempting nuts to distract them*

Quick, Ashbless! While they're munching, steal it back!
voices_in_my_head
It's okay now, the pinball machine is now safly back in the bar! But that reminds me, DHG, that I was supposed to ask you about that mysterios leage of hamsters...
Moosh
I guarded it by sleeping on it all night, beginning to regret that now
voices_in_my_head
I'm aware of that. So are those hamster bites healing?
Moosh
Just, and Wyvern have given me a great massage so I can party in the bar for your 100th post
voices_in_my_head
how wonderful! Of course, I'll want gifts.
edit: that was my 111th post! Go me! biggrin.gif
Moosh
Go you indeed. I seem to have missed my 100th so i will have to hijack your party
voices_in_my_head
you could always have a belated-post party! You certainly can't hijack mine, seeing on how I've hired bodyguards.
Moosh
Yeah? well I have Magical Trevor and his magical leathery leathery whip, we will never be defeated
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.